Harbor Hyundai

New 866-698-2702
Used 888-485-6543
Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

Great service and always friendly

by from Seal Beach, CA |

We did not purchase our new Hyundai Tucson here but since it's closer we bring it here for service. They have always been great; friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They even wash our car every time we bring it in!

Great service as always

by from Long Beach, CA |

Great regular service as always! Thanks. See you for the next one.

Great new Santa Fe Sport buying experiance

by from Cypress,Ca. |

I was shopping on-line for a 2013 Santa Fe Sport, I e-mailed several Dealerships, the Santa Fe I wanted was not at any dealerships but did get quotes on the one I wanted and was told it was in route on the Train from the factory, Doug Van Dyke gave Me the best quote and kept me informed when the Santa Fe would arrive. there were two different ones I liked and was able to see both and make my decission to buy form Harbor Hyundai because of the best deal and no sales pressure to buy NOW!! Doug made the sale quick and very polite to My Wife and I we recieved the SUV in a timely manor and we are so pleased with the new Santa Fe Sport and the overall sales transaction! I would recommend this Dealership and Doug Van Dyke to all fmily and friends.

Great experience for buying a new car

by from Alhambra, CA |

Buying a new car from Harbor Hyundai has been a pleasure. I recently moved to the LA area from Florida and didn't have the time to go in person to a dealership and do the usual negotiating game. I emailed all 9 Hyundai dealers in the LA area, asking them for quotes for a specific model. Harbor Hyundai's quote was by far the lowest and hence it made a lot of sense to pay them a visit. I dealt with Dough Van Dyck who was very helpful both online and in person. Highly recommend those guys!

Love this dealer!

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

I drive over 40 miles to get my Hundai serviced here. They are fast, never bother me about service I don't want/need and are always friendly. It is so nice to have found a dealer that doesn't seem like they are trying to scam you out of more money every time you turn around (like I've experienced at other dealers I've been to before I found Harbor Hyundai). I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone (and I have)!

Great service. Go nowhere else for your new Hyudai

by from Long Beach. CA. |

My new 2013 Huyndai Sonata is a dream car, Thank you Ken Bundy for making the experience painless.I would recommend Harbor Hyundai to buy your next car.

great service

by from Long Beach, CA |

From our first contact with Harbor Hyundai We have been impressed with customer service. Making an appointment, waiting time and quality of service have all been excellent. The staff made me feel like a valued customer.

Go nowhere else to purchase your new Hyundai

by from fair oaks, ca |

Mike Casalegno is the greatest. I've purchased 2 vehicles from him and he has always made everything clear and straight forward. I highly recommend you give him a call when begin considering buying, it will be the best experience you've ever had while purchasing a new car. Steve Smyth

Excellent Customer Service

by from Imperial Beach, CA |

I purchased my 2012 Sonata last 02/2012 via the internet with the assistance of Doug. At first I was a bit hesitant because I live in San Diego County and this dealer was in Los Angeles. The low pricing really caught my eye as I was already approved to purchase the exact same car through my bank but for $1,500 dollars more. I chose to send an email inquiry and within the hour I received a response. Dough was so helpful and pleasant, he did not overwhelm me nor try to pressure me to purchase (which I really hate), he gave me the facts, answered all my questions promptly via the internet (i dont like talking to people on the phone). He was to the point. Harbor Hyundai even got me a cheaper interest rate. Doug asked me when I wanted to pick up car and when I got to dealer the car was ready to go. We signed the papers, he went over the bluelink and other important need to knows and even hooked up my cell phone to the bluetooth my car is equipped with. I was so amazed at the awesome new car buying experience I had with Harbor!!! I love my car, I love this dealer. I love Harbor so much I drive all the way to Long Beach from San Diego for my routine services, and their service prices are very reasonable, the wash my car each time and I love the coffee machine in their wating area. The service guys are so awesome and to the point and never ever pressure me to get extra/other work done!! I will never buy from another dealer again. Thank you Harbor Hyundai for your excellent service!

A great purchase experience

by from Long Beach, CA |

I went with my 87 year old mother to help her purchase a new Elantra. The sales staff were very patient with her and went out of their way to make her feel comfortable.