Harbor Hyundai

New 866-698-2702
Used 888-485-6543
Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

Great team of sales men.

by from Long Beach, Ca |

Great team of sales men spoke to Leonard via email and arrived to the dealer Leonard was busy but right away brought Doug over to help me. Process went pretty Fast and that evening January 5 came home with a 2013 Hyundai Elantra. If you can come To harbor hyundai the no pressure dealer! :)

Love the Harbor Hyundai Experience!!

by from San Pedro |

Buying my 2012 Sonata Hybrid yesterday, by far my best experience yet, at Harbor Hyundai. In less than two years now, my family and I have leased (4) new Hyundai's, and every time we have returned to Harbor Hyundai because I trust them, I appreciate the time and effort they put in to be sure I always leave happy and satisfied, and because they always find what I need, never making me feel pressured that I have to make the deal with them on something I do not want. My salesman, Leonard Fischer, always goes above and beyond when looking for the car I want, and will never stop trying to be sure both of us are happy when I leave in my new car. If you are looking for a dealership and a salesperson to purchase a new Hyundai from, I suggest that you do your homework, but then go to Leonard Fischer at Harbor Hyundai to close the deal. Thanks again guy's! Ron Galosic

Outstanding warranty service at Harbor Hyundai

by from Carson, California |

Recently I took my 2012 Elantra back to Harbor Hyundai for a warranty repair -- truly a rarity for this car which has otherwise been bulletproof. My service advisor Scott Jones was on the ball the entire time. When I first set up the appointment, he said he needed 1 week to get the required parts ordered up and in stock. Exactly 1 week later, I dropped off the car and they had the repairs done in 1 day. Their service shuttle took me back to my office and picked me back up later to retrieve the car. When I arrived to pick up the car, Scott already had the paperwork ready for me to sign and the car was waiting up front, freshly washed. I took a few minutes to say hello to the salesman (Ken Bundy) who originally sold the Elantra to me and we looked at some of their new model deals. I'm already planning my next Hyundai purchase from Harbor Hyundai, and you should too!

Best dealer for a Hyundai

by from Porter Ranch, CA |

I have been shopping for a new Sonata for few month and finally found mine at Harbor Hyundai, which is 50 miles from my house. The Salesman, Ken Bundy was friendly and answered all questions about my Sonata. This dealer has the best price in town.

russell potter

by from long beach, CA |

I had one of the best experiences. I wanted to buy a 2011 Elantra Touring. Man, this thing was loaded. Through the guidance of Joni Feringa and Misha Elias, my dream came true. They were diligent in their determenation to get me into that vehicle. I would highly recommend Joni, and with Misha in Finance, you can't go wrong.

Top notch

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Fantastic experience all around. Dealer was honest, patient and never pressured me into making a decision. Doug was extremely responsive via email prior to my visit and delivered on his promises. Nothing bad to say.

My First New Car

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I had a great experience buying a new Elantra from Doug. It was my first time buying a new car and Doug made me feel so comfortable. He happily answered any questions I had, and didn't mind whenever I needed to go off to call my dad before I made any big decisions. I am so happy I decided to go with Harbor Hyundai. Without them, I likely wouldn't be able to say that I am proud new owner of a 2013 Hyundai Elantra! I'll definitely be recommending Harbor to all my friends.

sonata 2013

by from Downey, CA |

Great experience. We purchased 2013 Sonata. Very relaxed and enjoyable car buying experience.

Excellent repairs

by from Dana Ppoont, CA |

I had an emergency repair problem at night and the service department was superb, especiually Jake, he got the repair completed as soon as he could.

Shop harbor hyundai

by from Palm springs. Ca |

I visited many webs sites and dealers Harbor Hyundai had the deals, inventory, and a friendly helpful staff. I recommend them. I'm from Palm springs and drove 2 hours to save money and find the right car. I wasn't disappointed.