Harbor Hyundai

Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

Buying a new car

by from Palm Springs |

Over the years my husband and I have purchased many new and used cars, all over the country. I personally do not care for the process. Our experience with Harbor Hyundai has been by far the best we have ever had. We were treated with respect, never pressured and all of our questions were answered by a well informed and professional staff. I would recomend Harbor Hyundai to all of our family and friends.

AMAZING ATTENTION TO THE CONSUMER!!!

by from Long Beach |

Thanksgiving Day and the Santa Fe would not start. After deciding to give it one last try on Friday, it started but had an aftermath of petrol smell. Had it towed to Harbor Hyundai and was referred to an outstanding service manager, Scott, who quoted us an initial price to check the problem out- reminding us that, given the wonderful 10 year/100,000 mi warranty, if it was covered the initial quote "goes away". Promising the car back by "more like Monday" we received a call from Scott Friday afternoon saying the car was ready and under warranty- which expires in one month! Highly reputable and dedicated to the customer.

Harbor Hyundai Dealership

by from Long Beach,Ca |

Excellent overall experience Salesman James Kraft was a referral from a close friend and I was not disappointed and will recommend him to any of my family and friends

Great experience!

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We had a great experience buying our car from Harbor Hyundai. Both doug and frank were nice .

new Hyundai Santa Fe

by from Lakewood,Ca. |

The sales people were very knowledgeable! They were able to find the vehicle we were looking for! Went out of there way to make up happy and feel comfortable

NO SHENANIGANS! Had a great experience

by from Stanton, CA |

at Harbor Hyundai! Emailed them with details of the exact deal I wanted, after visiting and leaving three other local dealerships. Their Internet Manager, Doug Van Dyke, was very professional, knowledgeable and got me the exact car and trade-in value that I wanted. In addition, he went over a ton of financing options, with no pressure to go with Hyundai Finance if we could do better at another bank. Go see Doug--he'll take good care of you!

New Genesis 5.0

by from irvine, ca |

Doug was great! Called about an ad and Doug put the deal together. No surprises during the process. The deal happened exactly as he presented it. Doug was very accomadating and made sure we were comfortable with each step in the process.

Will totally recommend

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The whole experience was painless and smooth. The sales people were not pushy and did not get into the usual car dealer manipulation. Even de paperwork was pretty fast and straight forward.

New Car Purchase

by from Compton, CA |

I had been to this dealership before to take my previous car for service. The staff there has always been very helpful. Based on the excellent customer service I received in the past I decided to go there for my new car purchase. The minute I walked up I was greeted with a smile. Diego was courteous and helpful through out the whole process. I am very happy to say that I truly feel I was given a great deal. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a Hyundai!

Great Dealer!!!

by from los angeles |

Great Dealer went in there hoping to get a great deal on a new Hyundai and i did. Mr. Baker was very helpful, very knowledgeable, gave me instructions on how to use my new Hyundai's features, and got me a great price. Thank You Again