Harbor Hyundai

Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

Love my New Car!

by from Los Angeles, Ca |

I Loved my sales person Junior as well the Owner of Chevy who helped us as well! I love my new car! i highly Recommend Harbor Hyundai! Junior is Great!

Very satisfied

by from Long Beach, CA |

No pressure. Very willing to assist without being invasive. Paul Olding was very good to work with.

Scott Suh

by from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |

He was very helpful in making me understand what I was buying and was informative in all my questions. It did not seem like he was trying to rip me off as he tried to help me get all the deals as possible and understood what I wanted from him.

Stress-Free Experience

by from Culver City, CA |

I visited several car dealerships, other Hyundai dealers and other auto makers, when looking for a new car. Harbor Hyundai offered by far the best price for my Elantra GT, and they were very upfront and honest about how they calculated the price on my car.

Best Buying Experience Ever

by from W. San Gabriel Valley |

Doug Van Dyck was my sales rep and he was very friendly and not at all pushy. They also gave me a good price below MSRP even though they could probably have sold the car to someone else at MSRP. Worth the 30 mile drive to Harbor Hyundai.

Excellent customer relations

by from La Palma |

This is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from Harbor Hyundai in the last 2.5 years. Ken Bundy was the sales person we dealt with and he provided excellent service and worked with us to put a package together that was fair and affordable. The dealership presents a welcoming atmosphere and the personnel are very friendly and professional. I would recommend this dealership and make of vehicle if you are in the market. Hyundai has come a long way from it's old days and has very competitive offerings that match up with just about anyone in the industry.

Good Experience

by from Hacienda Heights |

I enjoyed my car buying experience with Harbor Hyundai. There wasn't the usual anxiety and difficulty in negotiating a price. I also appreciated that, although I was offered extended warranties, they didn't pressure me into accepting one. I would do business there again.

Got a great deat on a new car

by from Montebello CA |

We visit for a good deal on a used car. But got a better deal on a new car. The service was great and we are planning on comming back for another car.

Excellent experience buying a Sonata

by from Los Angeles, CA |

We just bought a Hyundai Sonata from Harbor hyundai in Long Beach. The price was exactly what we had agreed upon via email and the handling of the transaction by Mike Casalegno was very professional and pleasant.

Harbor Hyundai / Long Beach

by from Long Beach, CA |

I did extensive study, research and driving of many different cars. I also tasted the different mentalities of sales reps from many different dealerships around Cerritos (Kia, Hyundai, Honda, etc). I almost made an offer on a Honda, but had to drive an Avera or Genesis. Unfortunately we could not get me into an Avera, but I'm very pleased with the Genesis. I'm also more than pleased with Ruben - he was calm and patient. Obviously the personalities between customer and vendor have to align for a purchase to be made - I can happily say that was the case. Thank you, Tom Hardy