Harbor Hyundai

Service 888-895-4391

A New Generation of Value

Veloster Turbo Purchase Made Easy

by from Long Beach, CA |

I had visited several Hyundai dealerships in search of the Veloster Turbo. All of them (WIN Hyundai, Hardin Hyundai, Cerritos Hyundai, and Puente Hills Hyunda) tried to have me pay a premium for this car. Each dealership had their own tactics either calling it a market adjustment or simply adding their own dealer accessories. I stopped by Harbor Hyundai today hoping to make a deal and that is exactly what I found. Ken Bundy and the rest of his team were extremely helpful and straightforward. They agreed to the price I wanted and made the whole purchasing experience hassle free. Sure they presented me with their own recommended dealer add ons but it never felt forced upon me. When I asked him questions on financing, the vehicle, or the contract I felt like they presented me with the facts and allowed me to make my own decision. I know of others contemplating this car, and based on my purchasing experience, I will recommend this particular dealership. Harbor Hyundai distinguished itself today by putting the customer first.

Sonata Limited

by from Northridge, CA |

After driving our cars for over 20 years, we were more than ready to purchase a new car. We had been eyeing the new Sonata for some time, and I don't know what took us so long to get one, but I'm so glad that we waited because we bought the Sonata Limited for a ridiculously, RIDICULOUSLY low price through Scott Suh! I would have to say that it was the steal of the year. Scott's knowledge and professionalism made the entire process a smooth one. The last thing my husband and I wanted was a greasy salesman who smooth-talked his way in a desperate attempt to make a sale, but Scott was strictly business. We would definitely recommend him to anybody looking to purchase a new Hyundai.

Awesome

by from Corona, CA |

Awesome Customer Service = Frank Leon...The deal was closed via e-mail and/or by phone and either Franks represents nothing but PROFESSIONALISM ... Thx Frank! I've been to other dealers and/or "deal with them over the phone or in person with either mediocre or bad experiences... Frank was patient enough to deal with my multiple questions and answered them in a professional manner... I would DEFINITELY recommend not only Harbor Hyundai but Frank Leon...

Excellent Dealership

by from Anaheim, CA |

Paul Zipagang was very helpful explaining everything to me. I bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata Limited with the navigation system. Paul took his time to explain to me how to use all the high tech gadgets. He wanted to make sure I know how to use everything. Not like other dealerships, where they just want you to sign on the dotted line and push you along. Paul and Bill gave me an awesome deal for my car. I would highly recommend Harbor Hyundai to anyone out there. Also they are very military friendly if you are a veteran or on active duty.

Purchasing my new Veracruz

by from Long Beach Ca. |

purchasing my new car at Harbor Hyundai was a pleasure. No high pressure sales. My salesman Diego Bonilla answered every question I had about the car I was interested in. And the financing went very smoothly. I will recomend Harbor Hyudai to friends.

by from Westlake Village |

Frank Leon is a true professional and I appreciate how smoothly the entire transaction went from the initial response to my email inquiry to the last handshake when picking up the car. The owners of Harbor Hyundai are fortunate to have a quality individual like Frank.

no hard sell, just great service

by from Long Beach, CA |

The people at Harbor Hyundai are really helpful and eager to please. Paul Olding was able to deliver on everything I asked for and he promised. There was no pressure to get things I did not want, and every option was thoroughly explained. This was by far the best car buying experience I have had.

Buying a car

by from Long Beach |

Car buying is not easy but my experience at Harbor Hyundai was excellent. Mr. Ken Bundy was very nice and easy and he is the reason I bought the car there. He listened to me and did not try to push things on me he knew I didn't want. If you need a car please see Ken!

Just bought a new Hyundai Sonota

by from Long Beach, Ca |

Great experience here. Our salesman was very patient and knowlegable. The Sales Manager was very helpful, as well. I would definetly refer anyone to this dealership!

Bought a New Car

by from Corona California |

Price was a major item in the buying of a new car. I got a good deal. The dealership s happy ... The salesman is happy... and I'm happy.