Bohn Brothers Toyota

Used 888-231-0696
Service 888-237-1705

Great buying experience

by from Bay St Louis, MS |

I spoke to the dealer over the phone. He had my financing all set up when I arrived. All I had to do was drive the vehicle and sign and drive! I highly recommend them to anyone!

June 17, 2013

Thank you very much, we are more than happy that we could make your car-buying experience enjoyable. If there is anything we can do to ensure future satisfaction, please let us know.

Not for sale but still listed?

by from New Orleans, LA |

They have a used vehicle for sale that I went and took a look at recently. As I was looking at the vehicle with the salesman, a service person comes up and says that the vehicle can't be sold as the engine is not any good. Sludge. I asked what will become of this car, the salesman said it would be sold as salvage at auction. Well lo and behold, it is still on their site and on Cars.com as of 04/12/2013, before it didn't have pictures and now it does; doesn't look like it is going to salvage after all. Imagine that. Not only that it is labeled as Toyota Certified Used. I think it may be best to avoid this Toyota dealership.

June 17, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the vehicle of your choice and the service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure this, please let us know.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Metairie, LA |

I have shopped around at other dealerships, but never decided to purchase until I came to Bohn Brothers. The staff here is very friendly and made me feel at home. The General Sales Manager, Billy Moore, was extremely helpful and made sure that I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. I recommend this dealership to everyone looking to buy a car.

June 17, 2013

Thank you very much, we are more than happy that you enjoyed your car-buying experience. If there is anything we can do to ensure future satisfaction, please let us know.

What a wonderful time

by from Harvey La |

I went online to get the price on a new Camry! I went to Bohn Brothers and they showed me the Camry Se I was interested in and I bought it for the low internet price. The Sales Manager Bruce made it so easy, I went and got my friend and he bought one too for the same low price! Oh what a feeling!

June 17, 2013

Thank you very much, we are more than happy that we were able to make the car-buying experience for you and your friend enjoyable. If there is anything that we can do to keep you satisfied with your vehicle, please let us know.

Terrible experience based on Lies

by from New Orleans, LA |

Inquiry began through "Request for Quote" on Toyota's website. I promptly received a response from an "Internet Sales" Representative with a price that I deemed was agreeable with a customer number and all records of email correspondence associated with that customer number so that there would be "no hassle" when I arrived at the dealership. I setup an appointment at the dealership. The "Sales Manager", Bruce Bishop, proceeded to tell me that he couldn't sell me the car with the AGREED TO options because he was already taking a loss on the car and that the "Internet Sales" Representative that I negotiated the rate with was in Boston. Classic example of "Bait and Switch".

June 17, 2013

We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience of your experience. We truly want you to enjoy the car of your choice and there service we provide. If there is anything we can do to ensure you of this, please let us know.

Waste of time for the budget-minded.

by from Marrero, LA |

Contacted dealership through Cars.com. Received calls from sales manager and salesperson. Told them up front what I was bringing to the table and what I wanted to spend. They told me "Not a problem. Come for a test drive." After the test drive, showed me the payment. It was double what I wanted.