Lou's Car Care Center, Inc.

Lou's Car Care Center, Inc.

7361 State Fair Blvd, Baldwinsville, NY 13027

Used 888-264-4058

Building relationships one vehicle at a time!

Best car buying Experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

My husband and I drove over 75 miles to this dealership to view a car we found on cars.com The very next morning after I inquired about this car, I received an email from the owner, Lou. He was very pleasant and extremely informative about the vehicle and we scheduled an appointment for very next day. The entire staff on site were extremely friendly and easy to work with. We ended up purchasing a 2011 Acura MDX and traded in a 2007 Nissan Murano. Both vehicle prices were very fair and Lou even helped us shop around for a very low interest rate. He gave us some personal space to talk about this big decision and we never felt rushed or pushed in any matter. When we picked up our car everything was well organized and ran so smoothly. The car was extremely clean, full tank of gas and brand new tires were put on. Lou spent over 20 minutes going over the vehicle and all the features before we pulled away. He even called the very next day for a follow-up. This was the best experience we have ever had in purchasing a car!!

Interested in the Buick

by from Syracuse,NY |

I contacted Dealership and was greeted with Care, they explained information about the process and even emailed me with questions. Would very much recommend this dealership.