Lou's Car Care Center, Inc.

7361 State Fair Blvd, Baldwinsville, NY 13027

Used 888-264-4058 Used888-264-4058

Building relationships one vehicle at a time!

Best car buying Experience

by from Binghamton, NY |

My husband and I drove over 75 miles to this dealership to view a car we found on cars.com The very next morning after I inquired about this car, I received an email from the owner, Lou. He was very pleasant and extremely informative about the vehicle and we scheduled an appointment for very next day. The entire staff on site were extremely friendly and easy to work with. We ended up purchasing a 2011 Acura MDX and traded in a 2007 Nissan Murano. Both vehicle prices were very fair and Lou even helped us shop around for a very low interest rate. He gave us some personal space to talk about this big decision and we never felt rushed or pushed in any matter. When we picked up our car everything was well organized and ran so smoothly. The car was extremely clean, full tank of gas and brand new tires were put on. Lou spent over 20 minutes going over the vehicle and all the features before we pulled away. He even called the very next day for a follow-up. This was the best experience we have ever had in purchasing a car!!

Exceeded My Expectations

by from Baldwinsville NY |

Outstanding experience. Personal touch. Great family feel. They always exceed my expectations

Great Experience!

by from Rochester NY |

This was THE most satisfying car buying experience I've ever had - honestly!! I was impressed with how clean the facility was and the pride those who work there take in it. I dealt with Lou Jr. and Luigi who were some of the most professional, courteous, and polite people I've ever met in the car sales industry. The staff went out of their way to make my car buying experience a pleasant one and all I can say is THANK YOU! I drove an hour and a half to purchase my vehicle and it was so worth it. I will be a return customer.

3rd Car Purchased At Lous!

by from Baldwinsville NY |

I just bought my 3rd car through Lous car care, each experience better than the last. The staff is always welcoming and smiling. They never hesitate to help and they always give you 100% of their time. It is a great place to take your car and I will definately be back for my 4th vehicle when the time comes! :)

Very disappointed in service

by from Syracuse,NY |

Called and asked if they still had the red Mitsubishi eclipse for sale still and they said they did, so I went to go look at it that day. When I got there it looked like it's been sitting there for a long time cause there were spider webs in the rims and the battery was dead so I didn't get to test drive it. I don't know why they didn't check it before I came to check it out. Luigi also didn't want to tell me how long it was sitting there for. They told me to come back in a couple days and they would have a new battery in it so I called two days later to see if they did it, so they said to come by around 3 so I came 10 mins before 3 and they were just putting in the battery last minute then they told me there was a clunking sound so they wouldn't let me drive it. I was very upset they made drive all that way again for nothing.

Interested in the Buick

by from Syracuse,NY |

I contacted Dealership and was greeted with Care, they explained information about the process and even emailed me with questions. Would very much recommend this dealership.