International European Motor Group

International European Motor Group

5703 77th St, Kenosha, WI 53142

Used 888-481-3490

We offer Nationwide Lease and Finance options on all of our vehicles with a full range of options

Nice and easy sale - thanks!

by from Delaware |

Rachel and Steve made the sale of my auto a breeze - from dealing with all the paperwork and being very helpful by paying on delivery when I forgot to pay the shipper when my vehicle was collected! Payment was sent through very quickly by electronic transfer & they offered me a fair price on the vehicle - thanks!

Great Service - Hassle Free

by from Wilmington, DE |

Walter made the buying purchase a breeze. Not having the time to visit & see the car in person, Walter gave me a very thorough and accurate description of the vehicle. Transport was arranged and very reasonably priced & delivered promptly as promised. No issues with the vehicle at all - exactly as described & in amazing condition for a 2007 with 90k miles - looked like half that wear! The only minor issue was an internal switch damaged in transit - Walter mailed me out a replacement within a day of raising the issue - I really can't fault the customer service here. Will gladly purchase from here again!

February 13, 2014

Thank you for your business, Simon! It was a pleasure. Enjoy your rare (and fast!) AMG E63 wagon.

Great buying experience

by from Columbia, MO |

Very simple and efficient purchase process even though we were from out of state. Walter was very fair and reputable and made sure we were happy with our purchase before we drove away. Will for sure be checking this company's website when ready to purchase again.

January 20, 2014

Thank you for your business, Tricia! I hope you are enjoying your Audi and that we can do it again soon!

Great customer service...great experience!!

by from Northbrook, IL |

The only way to buy a great valued European car is through a small dealership with great expertise and low overhead. You can buy a car below value that has been professionally serviced by certified and licensed mechanics...in my case, trained in Germany by Mercedes Benz. Why pay more for the same quality of service. This is a small town feel dealership next to a major city...its worth the drive to save and get personal help and attention. I highly recommend for your next transaction that you stop here first.

October 28, 2013

Thank you so much, Dave. We enjoyed working with you and your family and look forward to seeing you for service!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever

by from New Buffalo, MI |

Just pruchased a BMW Z4. Walter Miller was incredible to work with. Unusual circumstances caused delays on my part. He was most gracious and understanding. Most of the transaction was accomplished by phone and email. He was always quick to resond, and a pleasure to work with. No surprises and exactly as described when I arrived to pick it up. Well worth the 2 hour drive. I will definitely recommend this dealership and would return if I ever thought I could possibly get tired of this car!!!

October 28, 2013

Thank you Sherry! It was our pleasure!

Great Dealership!

by from Piscataway, NJ |

I purchased a 2006 BMW 325xi over the internet without looking at it. I was skeptical at first when I called because the price of the vehicle was over $1500 less than anywhere I had seen. But the second I spoke to Walter, I had a good feeling. He was an absolute gem. A hassle free transaction and when we received the vehicle, it was perfect. I've had bad experiences buying used cars from dealers. This is only the 2nd time I've had a good experience with a dealership. I have International European Motor Group's number saved in my phone because I'm definitely buying a car from them again. They even let me store the car there for 2 weeks while I finished off the payment. Couldn't ask for a better dealership...easy going, no hassle, extremely polite and most important...HONEST! Thanks!

good experience

by from grayslake, ill |

good experience, came away a happy camper in that i got the car i wanted, at a good price with good customer care, walter was knowledgeable, easy to work with, reliable, honest and flexible.......will definitely consider buying, again, through walter/business, will recommend to friends and family and will consider going back, though a good distance, for service as well......

Good to deal with

by from Minneapolis |

They worked with me long distance, which was painless. The car was as promised and there was no hidden fees or mystery charges. Good car, fair price, good deal.

Bought 2004 Lexus

by from Buchanan, MI |

Easy process with this dealer. I purchased my car from a differnt state and relied upon telephone and email communications to proceed with the purchase. i found the group to be honest about the details of the car. When I arrived it was a simple purchasing process and I would buy here again. -Brandon

SMOOTH AND FLAWLESS TRANSACTION!!! 2008 BMW 535xi

by from CRESTWOOD, IL |

I purchased a 2008 bmw 535xi from this dealer and walter did an excellent job responding quickly and honestly to all of my emails and phone calls. I have purchased vehicles online before and always do tons of research before I buy and not once did they let me down. The car was exactly as described and what I expected with no surprises. I got a great price and they even took care of the financing for me with a great rate! They were very polite, knowledgable, professional, and just a pleasure to do business with! I would highly recommend!!!

October 28, 2013

Thank you, Jim! It was a pleasure doing business with you. Enjoy your BMW 535xi!

START HERE FOR YOUR LUXURY VEHICLE PURCHASE

by from New Berlin, WI |

I purchased my beautiful '05 A6 4.2 from Walter/International European Motor Group last year. Since my purchase, I've received nothing but excellent responsiveness to my service inquiries and accommodating appointments for scheduled maintenance. I can't speak highly enough about the service technicians and Walter Miller (Operations Manager). They're an excellent team and hold high standards for their vehicles and the services they provide. The dealership/shop is well maintained and provides a relaxing atmosphere to relax during service. As to the vehicle line-up they have: with each visit, I wish I had more room in my garage...as there are quite a few I would love to have the keys to. My wife and I are already looking forward to another purchase from IEMG. When our next purchase comes with IEMG or a service experience deserves a review (bad/poor/good)- I'll try to pass this along ASAP. Cheers IMEG

March 11, 2013

Thank you as always, Chris! It is always a pleasure dealing with you and we look forward to the next transaction. Walter