The Car Cellar

(5.0) 5.0 6 Reviews

3361 Boyington Dr, Carrollton, TX 75006

Used 512-970-0195 Used512-970-0195

Didn't buy, but will in the future

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I'm looking for a car for the Kids to drive as they turn 16. While the Cellar team has quite a few top line cars, they had several in my price range and carried the safety standards I was looking for. The team was great to deal with, and offered me a fair deal on a car that just wasn't for me. As they seem to do a good buisness, I will keep checking and imagine it will be a matter of time before I am back out there and purchase either a car for the Kiddo's or a new toy for daddy.

The best car buying experience.

by from Houston, TX |

I don't know where to begin. I was scanning through Cars.com looking at autos one night and saw a few that I wanted more info about. At 8:30 at night no one was answering...except for Eran. We spoke about the G37 I was interested in, and about the car I wanted to trade. That was Wednesday. Saturday morning I drove from Houston, test drove the car, got 2.3% financing from them, and left with a car with a 100,000 warranty! Connor was great with follow-up and I can't describe how great they were to work with.

Outstanding Dealership and Outstanding Service

by from Dallas, TX |

Charl and Eran are fanstastic to deal with. I had a blip on my credit report. Charl was able to hook me up with their Financing Specialist - Kenny. He took great care of me in finding several finanacing options. This dealership is very reputable and very honest. I have purchased a great vehicle at a great price. EXCELLENT. Charl is awesome! I will be back again for another car!

Next time I need a car I'm going back!

by from Dallas TX |

Jeremy and Eran are awesome and I'm glad I went to the car cellar. I bought a beautiful Audi A4 2.0T Convertible from them 6 months ago and everything has been great. I highly suggest these guys to anyone looking for an automobile.

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Eran and the team at Car Cellars were great! I am usually very skeptical about the car buying process and Eran explained so much to me about the car and I feel like I got a really good deal. I would highly recommend them. Great customer service!

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Working with Eran and the Team at Car Cellers was a great experience. I am typically skeptical and untrustworthy of the car buying experience but they explained all the car facts to me and I really felt like I got a great deal. Customer service was what really made the difference! I would highly recommend them.