Rick Ball Ford - Sedalia

1700 W Broadway Blvd, Sedalia, MO 65301

New 877-968-7953
Used 877-315-3955
Service 877-468-0219

Award Winning Sales & Service Departments! Best place to shop for a new or pre-owned car in Missouri!Rick Ball

Best buying experience ever!!!

by from Warrensburg, Missouri |

My wife and I came in to Rick Ball after being to 5 other dealers. We had high expectations of what we wanted and what price we wanted to pay. After the 5 other dealers couldn't meet our needs we were able to be really impressed with all of the great staff at Rick Ball. From Ryan to Chris and all the people that helped us really made our buying experience a great one! We will tell all of our friends and family what a great time we had buying our new Edge from Rick Ball. A special thanks to Randy and the milk shake he brought us from his brothers restaurant. Great place to do business!!!!

Rick Ball Ford - Sedalia responded to this review

May 7, 2014

Thank you so much for your review of our dealership! We will always strive to make your experience at Rick Ball Ford Lincoln-Sedalia the best your have ever had. Thank you so much for your business! Have a great day and we appreciate you!

Best car buying experience I've ever had!!

by from Parkville, MO |

Just purchased a 2013 Mustang V6 "used". Jeff Ahnen was my sales consultant. Came in on a Friday from Kansas City, MO on my way to Warsaw, MO to look at the car (found it on Cars.com). Looked it over, test drove it and told Jeff I would be in touch with my decision. He never once pressured me to make a decision. He simply let me know how to reach him and if I wanted to move forward he would welcome the opportunity to help me. Called him on his cell phone early the next morning (he was off and headed to a MU football game). Gave him my offer over the phone. He had Chris the sales manager call me right back. Their counter offer was still less than I expected to pay. Told them I would be up in 45min to a deposit on it to hold until I could bring the check in the next weekend. I was treated like a king. Went back the next weekend to give them the check and take the car home. Car was clean as a pin and ready for me to drive back to Kansas City. The entire closing/F&I process was a breeze. Never ever was I pressured to do anything or buy extras. They simply presented some options to consider and let me make my decision. This was the BEST experience I have EVER had buying a car. This small town dealer will definitely be my first stop for my next purchase!!!!!!

Car buying fail...

by from Stover,MO |

I went to Rick Ball to buy a new car and was not impressed with how I was treated. I was not allowed to test drive any vehicle to figure out which one I wanted until I applied and got approved. I applied for the loan and was told I would hear something in a couple of hours. When the time came and went I called them and once I finally got a hold of the gentlemen helping me I was told it would be the next day now by noon. The next day came and went and I tried several times to get a hold of someone to help me and never got a return call back and ended up having to go back to Sedalia to find out anything which was 30 miles away. When I got there I was told I did not get approval... 3 weeks later I went to a different dealership (Ford) and was treated a lot better, had great communication skills used with me and guess what I got a new car. Do not recommend this dealership to anyone!!!

FUN---EASY---EXCITING

by from Warrensburg, MO |

I had another great purchase experience at Rick Ball Ford Lincoln. Jeff was an great salesman who found the perfect vehicle to fit my needs. It was an easy process from beginning to end. The Finance Manager Brian Halter took excellent care of me. He got me a fantastic rate along with a warranty that was perfect for my vehicle usage. I love the Xzilon product that they put on my new car. Cleaning it is so easy and not 1 stain yet. Overall it was by far the best vehicle purchase experience I have ever had. I would HIGHLY recommend buying your next vehicle from the guys at Rick Ball Ford Lincoln.

LOVE MY ESCAPE !

by from Overland Park, KS |

Went to Rick Ball Ford to trade in a previous vehicle. The customer service of everyone there was fantastic. They work with you to find the perfect quality vehicle and one that will fit your budget. I've been to other dealerships and all they care about is the sale not your needs. At Rick Ball Ford, they want you to be happy with the vehicle you purchase. I would recommend Rick Ball Ford to people who are looking for a new or used vehicle. GREAT PEOPLE !

Love my Edge!

by from Sedalia, MO |

I loved the customer service I received from Jeff Ahnen. Not only did he get me an incredible deal on my trade in & Edge- he also took care of my 2 year old while I was in the finance office. He is truly a people pleaser and cares about his customers! You will NOT find that anywhere else or from anyone else.

Love my explorer

by from Cole Camp, mo |

Love my new explorer. Jeff was a good salesman and Chris gave me way more than expected on trade.

Impressed

by from Sedalia, Mo |

I had a very good experience buying from Rick Ball in Sedalia, Mo. The guys there took very well care of me. I had bought a 2012 Ford Fusion, and so far I enjoy it. Jeff is an amazing guy. He makes sure that you walk out of the door happy. He is one of the friendliest dealers I've ever encountered. Chris is the manager, and is willing to work with you. I will continue to go there when I need a new car!

What an amazing dealer!

by from Kansas City, MO |

If you ever want a hassle free experience buying a vehicle I recommend Checking Rick Ball out. Great group of people who really listen and take time to explain everything about the car buying process in great detail. A+++ experience.

No pressure sales

by from Fair grove mo |

Very easy to deal with, didn't try to sale me something I didn't need. He got me the best deal on the car I wanted. Thanks Jeff!

2014 Ford Edge

by from Brinktown, MO |

Jeff Ahnen was a good salesman to work with. He was quick and to the point on price. I would recommend this dealership to others.