Jts Kia

Used 866-579-9649
Service 866-967-9029

Very nice people.

by from columbia, sc |

The staff was friendly and professional went the extra mile to assist me.

Humiliated

by from Columbia SC |

I never write reviews , but on this occasion I must. Needless to say as a person a woman at that who has been through a divorce and still trying to improve my credit I have never been more humiliated in my life expected a little more. I was reminded on multiple occasions that I could not get what I wanted it because of my bad credit. Ultimately they ended up selling the car to my current husband whom has better credit than me.....because I guess it is a mans world after all!

Jts Kia responded to this review

October 31, 2014

Hello Helen- I am very sorry for your recent experience at the dealership. I would like to speak with you directly about this matter so that I can resolve this issue. My ultimate goal is to make sure my customers feel comfortable and welcomed at the dealership. I want to personally apologize for how your credit situation was handled, and I hope that I can speak with you to apologize and make sure something like this never happens again. At your earliest convenience, please call (803) 509-5555, and ask for Jeff Serio. I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you, Jeff Serio General Manager JT Kia

Very disappointing yet typical experience

by from Lugoff, SC |

Lured into JT's Kia on August 7, 2014 by their advertised promise that "we can get you financed if you make $400 per week". I meet the advertised criteria, but was given the bum's rush by my sales rep once my credit was pulled. U know my credit is bad...that is why I responded to your ad. I have faxed and mailed a letter to JT Gandolfo about my treatmeent and experience at his dealership...I doubt I will get any response. If considering a purchase and you have questionable credit, take your business over to Galeana.

Jts Kia responded to this review

September 27, 2014

Hello David, I apologize for the unpleasant experience you had at the dealership, and also for my delay in responding to your review post. Our goal is to be honest with our customers, and I would like to speak with you more about the matter and hopefully come to a positive resolution. Can you please call me at (877) 317 - 8202, ask for Eddie, and I'd be happy to speak with you. Thank you, Eddie Wahdan General Manager JTs Autogroup

Great Dealership and Sales Consultant

by from Columbia, SC |

We had a great experience at JT's Kia in Columbia. We were in need of a new care, and the sales consultant Gabriel Flores was absolutely fantastic! He was patient and answered all of many questions! He worked with us to get the right payment and a great percentage rate at 4.5% which was really sweet. I would give him an eleven if this page would let me! We are very happy with our new 2014 KIA Optima Turbo!! Thanks again Gabriel!

Great Experience

by from COLUMBIA, SC |

We had a great experience our sales consultant GABRIEL FLORES he was wonderful we ran him around on a cold Saturday afternoon. We changed our minds couple times he put up with me. :) .Finally got the job done now I am a proud owner of SORENTO. LOVE IT!!

great job lee

by from columbia, sc |

Lee makes it easy to talk to and he knows exactly the questions I had for him and he answered them all. He got me exactly what I was looking for the car is great thanks man

by from columbia, sc |

Thank you so much to Ben for my new car. You made it really easy to understand the payment plan I love my new kia! thank you

believe it

by from columbis,sc |

I didnt believe it at first, but they are just as advertised. Give them a chance and stop by. Ask them to talk to nick. He had a great sense of what he was doing, he also had answers for all of my questions. He was easy to talk to and very friendly. thanks alot nick!!!!

eric binazamin

by from columbis,sc |

thank you eric!!! He explained everything well, and made everything possible for buying a new car. i will be telling my friends to come talk to him most definately.

Terrell

by from columbis,sc |

I was not intending to buy a car, but once i stepped foot into the dealership and presented with the numbers i could not walk away. I highly recommend talking to terrell. He made it easy to understand and his presentation was incredible.