Ray Brandt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

1660 W Bank Expy, Harvey, LA 70058

New 877-233-7811
Used 877-231-9250
Service 866-230-7172

Our mission is to continuously exceed the expectations of our customers and associates.

Excellent customer service!

by from Gretna, LA |

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Patriot from Ray Brandt, Harvey. Mike M. was my salesman, and was probably the hardest working sales person that I have met to date. I was very specific about what I wanted, and about what my limitations were. He was not aggressive to up-sell me. Because I had specific limits, it did take a couple of days to finalize my sale, but he and the entire sales team worked very hard to make it happen. Through out the couple of days, Mike stayed in touch, and was informative about the status of the process. Because of the team's hard work I was able to purchase a brand new vehicle. The entire staff was extremely well trained and very professional. The finance department was well prepared for the closing process of my sale, and I was well informed about my vehicle warranties. Overall I could not have had a better experience. I can not vouch for other salesmen, but Mike did an excellent job.

March 26, 2015

Hi Ashley - Congrats on the new Jeep! Our goal is to make every customer 100% happy with their purchase, no matter how detailed their wants and needs may be. We'll work with you to match you with the exact vehicle you want, at a price that's right for your budget. Please let us know if there's anything else you need, and come back and see us for accessories for your new Jeep, and of course for your maintenance appointments!

Great Sales Force

by from Marrero |

I was in the market for a new SUV and was looking at them all. Never once considered the Durango, but after seeing the new 2014's man, I said Dodge really stepped it up in the sylling department. I was hooked and started the buying process. My sales guy was Ray Foret and he was very good at what he did. We made the deal on one in the lot, an R/T Durango and with a little haggling and wheelin and dealing they took my trade in and got a really good deal on the vehicle. I had some issues with it, and went back to them with the problems and Mike Canales the sales manager had the problem fixed in no time at all. I am very pleased with the sales force at Ray Brandt Dodge and the experiance will be a memorable one. Thanks Guys, keep up the good work,,only good will come back 10 fold.

April 20, 2015

Hi Brian - Congratulations on your new Dodge Durango, and thanks for your five-star review! We're glad to hear that Ray and Mike were able to get you the SUV you wanted at a great price. Please let us know if there's anything else you need, and enjoy your new ride!

Purchased Dodge Ram 1500

by from Harvey, LA |

Sales staff, Oscar and Mike M. provided excellent service and a great price on Dodge Ram 1500. Management needs more staff for completing closing of purchase (long wait for signing paper work).

April 20, 2015

Hi Michael - Thanks for your business and the five-star review! Congratulations on your new Ram Truck! We're glad we could help you find the vehicle you wanted, and we'll definitely take a look at how we can reduce the wait time for closing going forward. Please come back and see us for your first oil change, it's on us!

Good service

by from New Orleans, La |

Just bought a new jeep and everybody was nice. Somebody walked up to me as soon as I arrived compared to some dealerships who don't even bother to ask you if you need help

April 16, 2015

Hi Julius - Thanks for your business and your review! It sounds like you had a good experience buying your Jeep with us. Please let us know what we could have done better to improve your 3-star review into a 5-star experience!

Service Department doesn't deliver

by from Orland Park, IL |

While on a road trip with the family, we discovered a problem while in Mississippi that required repair on our car. We called ahead since NOLA was our destination and asked if they had the part and would they be able to assist. The gentleman on the phone said yes they did and they would be there until 6 so to bring the car in. We got into town and my husband arrived at 5 to be told by Cha Cha that all the mechanics leave at 4:30 and what did he expect her to do. He explained the situation, told her the part that was needed (per another dodge dealer we stopped at) and asked if we left the car if they could have it fixed by Friday evening as we were only in town for 2 days. After being very rude and telling him that they would diagnose the issue for themselves she said yes they could have it fixed and she would call us in the am to discuss. At almost 2pm, we called and she very rudely told us that the part wasn't covered under warranty as there are too many miles on the car. The car is 11 months old and had 18,000 miles on it. She continued to argue with my husband that we had 60,000 miles on the car. He asked her to check the mileage and call him back. She hung up on him. The fact that she didnt even have the correct mileage left me very uneasy. The car was promised to be done by Friday evening. At 5:55 he called her back as she never returned the call as requested and she said yes you were right, it will be done in 5 minutes So unless you can get here by then you are out of luck. We requested that the keys be left with the sales department as they are there until 8 and she said fine and hung up. He picked up the car and to top it all of, the issue isn't fixed. The car still blows hot air out of some vents and cold out of others. We realize we were in a time crunch but before we even stepped foot in the door, we explained the situation and we're assured it wouldn't be a problem. if they couldn't have completed the work in the time required, they should have just been upfront about it but Cha Cha was rude to us from beginning to end and we have a broken car still to get fixed. I hope that your local customers are treated better then someone from out of town. I will be contacting dodge regarding the issue as I still need my car to function properly.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Belle Chasse, LA |

Ben and Brett were both exceptionally helpful during each step of the car buying process! This was not my first purchase with the Ray Brandt Auto Group and after this particular experience, it definitely won't be my last!

April 7, 2015

HI Andrea - Thank you for your business, and thanks for the five-star review! We're so glad to hear that Ben and Brett were able to help your first purchase experience with us a fantastic one. Please be sure to come back and see us for your first oil change, it's on us!

great salesman

by from Marrero, Louisiana |

Salesman was polite and knowledgable about the vehicle. Price negotiation was as well as it could be. Trade in appraisal went well. Then there is the But... The finance guy, Mr. Brunet. He was rude from the start. He had a sarcastic attitude. He actually accused us of cutting the line into the finance dept. Didn't even know there was a line. I didn't appreciate his ways at all. Love the vehicle. But dealing with this man makes me question returning. I do believe the salesman was the saving grace of me not walking out on this guy. This was my third vehicle purchased from Ray Brandt in 14 years. Worst finance experience especially considering not having the best credit in the beginning to great credit as of today.

April 7, 2015

Thanks for the four-star review! We apologize for any rudeness you experienced while dealing with our Finance department. Even in the busiest times, every customer should be treated with patience and respect. Financing your vehicle is often the most complicated part of the buying process, and it should never be rushed. We strive to make our finance experience a hassle-free one for each and every customer. We will make sure your feedback is escalated to Mike Canales, our general manager. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it a five-star experience!

Pre-owned Town and Country van

by from Gretna, La. |

We visited this dealership after having located the 2014 van online. My wife and I were shown the van by sales staff, agreed on a price, and finalized the purchase. The van had not previously been serviced, detailed, etc. due to the dealership having just received it on a trade-in. Salesmen Dwayne Butler and John Russo worked diligently to get the van ready for us before end of the day. My wife is very happy with our new purchase!

March 27, 2015

Hi Gary - Congratulations to you and your wife on your new Town & Country van! We're happy to hear that Dwayne and John were able to get the van ready for sale quickly for you, so you could stop shopping and start driving! Please come back and see us for your service and maintenance on your van, and thanks for your business!

My first car!

by from Gretna, Louisiana |

Had a great experience buying my first car! Everyone was helpful and went above and beyond to get me situated! Chris was a pleasure to work with and I am very thankful for his help!

March 26, 2015

Hi Ashley - Congratulations on your first car! It's a huge decision to make, so we're honored that you chose to offer us your business. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your first car buying experience, and that Chris took care of all your questions and needs. Please come back and see us for your first maintenance appointment, and enjoy your new car!

customer service

by from Marrero la |

Very helpful and they listen to waht I wanted and helped me alot i would recommend them to anyone

March 23, 2015

Hi Yachet - Thanks for your business and the five-star review! We're glad to hear our team was able to help you get what you wanted. Please let us know if there's anything else you need!

Follow up. (Passed 2 Ram dealers)

by from Bogalusa LA |

After 2 weeks waiting on my parts (supposed to be shipped next day) I finally got an appointment. I was originally told that I would be given a loaner vehicle and a tank of fuel when I came in. But they said that because of my last review on cars.com that I wouldn't get either. I understand that the dealer has no control over the shipping company but my complaint is about the complete lack of communication after the sale. Don't leave a bad review or they WILL retaliate.

March 23, 2015

Hi Brad - I apologize for your experience, and have escalated this issue to senior management for resolution. Our customers are under no obligation to leave a review for our business, and are free to leave their opinion as they see fit when they do. If a customer leaves a negative review for our business, it's our responsibility to resolve the situation that led you to leave a negative review in the first place. Your opinion should never impact how we work with you going forward. It was our responsibility to communicate the delivery timeframe for your truck's parts, our responsibility to follow up with you to set up a service appointment for the installation, and our responsibility to arrange for alternate transportation, since you drove from Bogalusa. We failed to deliver on those needs, and we sincerely apologize for the way the situation was handled.