Hudson Nissan

2159 Lexington Rd, Nicholasville, KY 40356

New 888-430-7124
Used 888-699-2167
Service 877-857-0685

Lifetime Warranty, Lexington, Nicholasville, Used Cars, New Cars, Service, Detail, Permaplate

Junior Sutton made buying a car easy

by from lexington.ky |

Buying our new Altima was so easy with Junior, he was knowledable and made us very comfortable. The facility is nice and we love our car. A+ in my book, I have bought many cars and never actually enjoyed the process. I would recommend the dealership to anyone, ask for Junior I promise you won't find an easier salesman to deal with.

Hudson Nissan responded to this review

January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words. We consider our customers family and look forward to serving you for all your automotive needs.

They take the extra effort to get you in a car

by from Lexington, KY |

We lucked upon a great and knowledgeable sales person Shawn Brock. This was our first stop at a dealer during a our SUV search, and six weeks later we bought from Shawn a new Pathfinder. After looking at everything in the mid to full size SUV range that didn't use premium fuel and had good gas mileage, we came back to what we drove first. The sales person followed up with us, but by no way was he annoying. Only helpful. The exact car on their lot and their "Lifetime" power train warranty helped the decision. So far the after the sale experience has been good. Still too soon to tell.

overall great experience

by from Jacksboro,tn |

I usually hate car shopping, but this was the first time I have been to a dealer like this. No pressure to buy. I just left a dealer that followed me to my car. I came here frustrated and left very happy.Shawn Brock was super to deal with.

great service !!

by from campton ky |

we had a great experience with hudson nissan , shawn brock is who you need to ask for when buying a vehicle he is very honest and really cares about what you want in a car and he makes sure you get exactly what you want i highly recommend him , hudson nissan was wonderful , if you are looking for a honest company who strives to make customers happy then look no further !! when we want to buy again hudson nissan is where we will go no doubt about it and shawn brock is who we will ask for !!

Perfect Match for a Young Couple

by from Louisville, KY |

My wife and I are adopting and were looking for a used car with room for a car seat. We came from Louisville to get a good deal as well as the Lifetime warranty they had on the car. Unlike other places we went to in Louisville, Hudson Nissan had the car that was advertised online for the price it was advertised (they didn't try to push the price up immediately or say they didn't have it and show us another car). They worked with us to make a deal, and they were completely courteous along the way with no funny business. Anyone looking for a quality sales experience should go here.

Perfect Match for a Young Couple

by from Louisville, KY |

As a continuation of our previous review, Frank Goad sold us the car. Even while we were negotiating, he had great stories for us and kept the atmosphere light and fun!

Great Shopping Experience

by from Lexington, KY |

I would highly recommend Justin Grubb and his team to anyone in the market for a Nissan. They made buying a car as painless as possible, treated me with respect and never made me feel like I needed to be worried about the deal I was getting. The whole staff created a great buying experience and the store was neat without feeling stuffy or pretentious.

service

by from Nicholasville, Ky |

The staff here has been very nice and seem interested in helping me. will continue to use this car dealer.