Ultimo Motors

Used 866-727-9643

Experience the Ultimo difference

Great Shop

by from Madison,Wisconsin |

The buying experience was great with these folks. The CTS Cadillac I purchased was a great price and they always responded quickly and precisely to questions I had on the car. I stopped by to look at the car and every member of the team was welcoming and answered any questions. When I came back to pick-up the car they had detailed it to perfection! This was a out-of-state purchase and I would recommend this dealer to anyone anywhere. Nice job!!

Great Facility, Great Service

by from chicago il |

I was on Cars.com and their photos really appealed to me. They had about 50 photos, which made me believe they had nothing to hide. I went in and spoke to Ed (owner), and he really told me the negatives about the particular car i came into look at.. he then advised me to test drive another, in which i am totally obsessed with.. great buy, great service...great photos great sales associates

nice cars, nice folks

by from chicago |

beautiful exotic cars, comfortable sales people, very clean attractive showroom, slightly inconvenient location

Nice place

by from Streamwood, IL |

Went into see a M3 for sale. A lot of nice cars there. It's more like a boutique high-end car dealer than usual. Talked with the owner Ed. I did a lot of research before going in and didn't spend too much looking around or test driving. We talked and I ended up bring up my bottom line offer a bit but I had a trade-in and got a pretty good credit for that. Also, a good M3 is hard to find now with the production over for good. After the deal, I went for a look-around and found 3 scuffed wheels, scratches on the body, a worn tire and a ding. Ed promised to fix everything I pointed out. When I took the delivery, all 4 rims were refinished instead of 3 he promised plus a new tire and the fix for the scratches. I don't like playing the dealer game and Ed was straight forward.

good customer service

by from carpentersville,illinois |

Me and my husband went to this dealership, everybody were so nice and very pleasant. we are not expecting this kind of service.everything went well.we got the deal on this 2011 BMW 328xi without any hardship dealing with them.i highly recommend this place if you want to be treated nice.They will really help you in anyways that they can.They have a lot of high end cars.Nice doing business with you guys.