Packey Webb Ford

2150 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 888-574-2067
Used 888-574-2070
Service 888-861-3848

The whole town's talkin' about the Webb Boys!

Great Dealer

by from Woodridge,IL |

Talk with Charles Frans he was a very nice person to work with.

Great service, AGAIN!

by from Oakbrook Terrace, IL |

Again my visit was a great experience, during both visits recently I had the pleasure of working with Mark and he was great to work with. Morgan has been wonderful to work with as well, thank you!

Great service!!!!

by from Oakbrook Terrace, IL |

I recently moved here from Canada and was advised of additional 2 recalls, took my vehicle into Packey Webb Ford, check in was fast, staff were courteous and friendly and the service was within the expectations provided. Overall an excellent experience and I look forward to working with them in the future for my vehicle maintenance/repairs.

Poor Service Department

by from Downers Grove, IL |

My review is based purely on their service department. I had to take my 2011 Ford Explorer in to get an oil change and to get the garage door opener built into the visor fixed. On the first appointment they never even looked at the visor because they ran out of time, they just assumed they need to replace the entire visor. I was promised a replacement part in a day or so, instead it took 1.5 weeks, and then another 3-4 days to get an available appointment. Next when I dropped off my truck the second time, I used their complementary shuttle to get to work. Once the repair was completed, I asked to be picked back up and taken back to the dealer. I called three times asking where the driver was at and kept being promised it wouldn't take too much longer. After an hour and a half of waiting, I finally just walked 1.5 miles to the dealer. What do I find once a get there? The shuttle vehicle just sitting there. I complained to the service representative, Ken, and he had nothing but excuses. He is there by himself, they don't have enough drivers, owner won't do anything about this, blah blah blah. His attitude showed that he didn't care on the phone nor in person. This attitude seems the same anytime I call the service department. Skip this dealer at all costs.

Excellent Automotive Service

by from Glendale Heights, IL. |

As usual, the service personnel from supervisor to mechanics went beyond expectations. They were polite, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful in all ways. The Service techs were fast & consistent in their work toward the customer's vehicle. Always advising the customer of current or possible future needs. All these were fully explained along with potential cost of repair(s). I would recommend this dealership to all who ask for recommendations. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the young men who cleaned the vehicle before returning it to the owner. On this date they lived up to all expectations. Thank you!!!

Don't have an opinion

by from Lombard, IL |

They could not figure out why my car just shuts off. They had it for 2 days and couldn't repeat the problem so returned the car to me and told me to call if it happens again. I think they did the best they could but I'm very uneasy driving not knowing if it's going to happen again and could put me in a dangerous situation. And with only 1 porter that was not available, I waited an extremely long time for my car to be brought to me. Did not make for a good experience.

Three recalls completed on 7/16/14

by from Wheaton, IL |

I did not stay around for the service because I had "Jack" drive me home and pick me up on the 17th. He is a great asset to your company. I do have to return because the clock and date do not change and remained on the 16th. See you later today. Georgianna DeMory

Efficient Service

by from Naperville, IL |

Guys were great. Check-in fast and courteous. Had breakdown on I88 and limped in, ?unannounced?. Helped me right away. Gave me a loaner ?for situations like mine? ? stranded.(Got me to work.) Called me with status updates, and got vehicle fixed before the end of the day, . All-in-all a happy experience pleasantly surprised. I plan on giving them more business in the future.

Free Service shuttle

by from Woodridge, IL |

I was surprised how long it would take to service my car. The dealer had a young gentleman take me home, and offer to pick me up later if necessary. He was courteous and a very safe driver.

Thank you!

by from Plainfield Illinois |

I came in for service work, everyone did everything great, I was greeted by Mike S while waiting. He asked me a few questions and he really opened my eyes. He was very personable and knowledgeable, he did not give me any pressure. I loved the car and bought it that night! Thank you Packey Webb! Another great transaction! I'm sending all my friends and family your way.

Always a Good Visit

by from Downers Grove |

Packey Webb Ford knows how to treat customers. Service writers know their stuff and take time to explain what needs to be done and after, explain the completed work. Always polite. Work done on time as promised. Girls at checkout always pleasant and speedy. Past buying experience was excellent.