Packey Webb Ford

2150 W. Ogden Ave, Downers Grove, IL 60515

New 888-574-2067
Used 888-574-2070
Service 888-861-3848

The whole town's talkin' about the Webb Boys!

Miracle workers! Great, friendly people

by from NW Suburbs, IL |

I had some remorse over a brand new car I purchased, due to a near accident that left me feeling unsafe. I came to the dealership, basically expecting the worst. I was trying to trade in a 2015 Fiesta for a 2014 Ford Escape and my credit is eh - so/so. First, everyone at this dealership were extremely professional, nicely dressed and the showroom was clean enough to eat off the floor. While I know that the desks, decor and other things aren't something I should care about (and I never did before) it just made a difference here after visiting others. I have purchased 4 cars in my lifetime and I have to say, this was the nicest and well put together showroom I've seen yet. When I walked in, I was greeted with a smile and while I waited, people stopped to chat. The two gentlemen in finance, Chris and Kevin were no less than stellar. They basically pulled off what I'd call a miracle and got me financed. They were professional, courteous, friendly and never made me feel like I was just a walking wallet. My sales rep was Dave G and he was outstanding. He had a lot of patience and never made me feel rushed through the process. While I waited to find out the final approval amount, he explained everything of where we were in the process. When we test drove the car, he explained many features I didn't even know about after test driving at a different dealership. When the sale was completed, he helped me clean out the old car and set up my phone on Sync. He offered for me to call when I have questions in the future as well. I simply cannot say enough about the service he provided. By far, the best I've experienced. Keith (the Business Development Manager) contacted me with a simple survey via email. Before this entire process began, I had a couple concerns I addressed with him. None of which had to deal with any of the people I mentioned here. He called me within 5 minutes of receiving the email, he took the time to talk to me and listen to what I had to say. Customer service seems to be a "lost art" to me lately, but Keith and everyone at this dealership renewed my faith that it still does exist. Overall, I felt this entire experience was amazing. I'm extremely grateful for everyone here who helped me get into my "dream" car. I would highly recommend them and it's a dealership I'd tell my family and friends about.

Great experience

by from Lombard, IL |

Overall, great experience. The Webb?s and their employees really understand the concept of customer value and satisfaction. They achieved a lifelong customer in me! Great dealership and awesome family!

Bad Gas ~ Engine Saved from a World of Problems

by from Lombard, IL |

I took my car in for a diagnostic because my engine light was on for a couple of days. Packey Webb found out it was bad gas. I am thankful they did, the foam gas sitting at the bottom if it was water, could have frozen in my tank and caused a lot more problems with bigger expenses. I was a bit surprised to find out the diagnostic was not complimentary., ouch $129.00 Then again, we all must get paid. My suggestions would be for your customers to accumulate points for future diagnostics or other smaller services such as oil changes etc. Packey Webb has been good to me providing extraordinary service since I started going there after my Lincoln dealer closed. Someone had to care for my Zephyr and they have!! They also like my dog, Daisy Mae who travels into the dealership with me sometimes. :).Friendly atmosphere and very busy dealer. Go Packey Webb, capitalism is not yet dead!!

First oil change and check up.

by from Lagrange park, Illinois |

I was very satisfied with my first oil change appointment. I was taken on time and everyone was friendly and courteous. They seemed to be very interested in my having a positive experience. I will definatly return to this dealership for future service and will recommend it to friends.

Great service

by from Downers Grove, IL. |

I have been to many dealerships over the years, but this one definitely is the best. There is never any high pressure sales tactics when you bring your vehicle in. The service advisors tell you what needs to be done and although they also recommend some items, they will flat out tell you if you actually need it or not. At times the wait can be a bit long, but that should be expected as I have not once ever see the service department not busy.

Pleasant experience buying from Packey Webb Ford

by from Elgin IL. |

My experience was a very pleasant one I bought a 2015 Ford Fusion. The salesperson and manager were very nice and knowledgeable. They explain all the features in the car and show me how to use them before I took the car home. I will continue to use Packey Webb Ford for my future car purchases.

Upfront, Efficient Process

by from Chicago, IL |

I worked with Nick B. on finding my 2014 Ford Focus. I was also talking to other dealers to see what they could do for me, but all of them we're just trying to get me in the door. Not Nick. Nick was calm, answered my questions, and was upfront about what he could do. When I arrived at the dealership, I had my own financing. They did offer to find me a better rate, and while they probably could have, I chose to stick with my lender. Nick and I ended up working with one of the Webb brothers themselves (always a good thing to have the people who's name is on the sign helping you out in the dealership itself). We came together on a price, and I couldn't be happier with my new car. The whole process took around 2.5 hours (compared to the 3.5-4 Ive spent at past dealerships) and I was out the door. Five star rating mostly due to their ability to be upfront. They did not try to play a single game with me, or hide anything.

2nd Ford ever!

by from St. Charles IL |

We went to Packey Webb Ford to test drive the 2015 Mustang GT. They are one of the very few dealers in the entire area that even had the car on the lot. After a very informative drive on a bad weather day, (with Carl, our salesman crammed in the tiny back seat!) we decided to purchase the car. Carl managed to find us the exact car we wanted, saving us the time of ordering from the factory. In a week, we had the Mustang & the deal was handled, mostly over the phone since we live almost an hour away. This was a painless experience, no high pressure, no constant phone calls and we were in & out in an hour when we went to pick up our new car. Thanks Packey Webb!

Service Review

by from Lisle, IL |

Great job. Courteous, friendly and very professional. That's why we bought both our cars at Packey Webb Ford!

Customer

by from Wheaton, IL |

Excellent service experience, as is normally the case for this dealership.

Getting the job done

by from Chicago |

My car was recalled for transmission work 10/23/14 the team was very competent .I was called with all the update and progress. My car was returned 11/14/14 all the concerns that I expressed to the service team were corrected as well as the transmission work thank you and Go Team!!!!!@