Superior Honda

1845 Westbank Expressway, Harvey, LA 70058

New 866-512-9840
Used 888-211-7517
Service 866-979-5809

Serving New Orleans Honda Customers Since 1973, Superior Honda Has What You Need!

Superior Honda delivers superior service

by from New Orleans, LA |

I am so pleased with the customer service delivered by Superior Honda, namely Damian. She was so helpful to me in making the decision to purchase my new HONDA CR-V. She assisted me in all aspects of the sale and was very encouraging and not pushy in anyway. She assisted me in handling the addition of my car to my auto insurance provider, even printing out my new insurance card and quotes. She thoroughly explained the features of my new vehicle and allowed me to do everything myself. I smiled as I pulled out of the dealership's driveway on the way home because my experience had been so pleasant. Kudos to Superior Honda for their superior service and thanks again, Damian & Bob!!

March 21, 2014

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business!

Great Experience

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

After walking out of other dealers, working with Harry at Superior Honda was a breath of fresh air. Offered a fair price for our trade in and for the car we purchased. We made recommendations to family members currently looking for cars to look at their inventory while we were still at the dealership.

Superior, indeed!

by from Metairie, LA |

I cannot say enough good things about my car buying experience at Superior Honda. Not only was each staff member professional, but they were also warm and welcoming. All of my questions were answered in detail, and I had absolutely no reservations about my purchase. If you are looking for a no stress, no mess, quality car buying experience, look no further. I have already recommended them to a friend who is looking to purchase a car, and I can tell you I will continue to recommend them! Special thanks to Paul for his assistance!

March 22, 2014

We really appreciate our customers! The best compliment is a referral. Feel free to tell your friends and family!

Very knowledgeable

by from Harvey, LA 70058 |

Donald was very knowledgeable. He gave me the information and an estimate on how long the service would take. The service was actually faster than expected.

March 22, 2014

Our service department really appreciates their customers!