Superior Honda

1845 Westbank Expressway, Harvey, LA 70058

New 888-221-1808 New 888-221-1808
Used 888-220-7910 Used 888-220-7910
Service 888-221-2198 Service 888-221-2198

Serving New Orleans Honda Customers Since 1973, Superior Honda Has What You Need!

Pleasant Experience

by from Harvey, LA |

No pressure, but we knew what we wanted, what we would pay & what our requirements were. That is all that was shown to our granddaughter when she went looking for a car for us. We are elderly & my husband has a very difficult time walking. You allowed my granddaughter & her husband to bring the car to us so we could see it & drive it. That went a very long way in helping make our decision to buy from you. So far we are very pleased with our purchase.

February 5, 2016

Susan, Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write! We try hard to please our customers in every way possible and it is gratifying to know that we have succeeded. We are so glad we were able to help! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! Robert Jones, Sales Manager, rjones@superiorhonda.net

Professional,Knowledge,Excellent Product,Courteous

by from Terrytown,LA |

I was bringing in my lease to service department & dealt with Sherman the Service Manager. He was VERY professional, friendly and helpful. I also loved my experience with Mr. Jack Cable. He has sold cars to all my family members & he came highly recommended. Definately my most pleasant car purchasing experience and I have purchased several cars in my past.

January 27, 2016

Jacqueline, We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. We appreciate your recommendations as well. Until next time, have a great day! Robert Jones, Sales Manager, rjones@superiorhonda.net

Periodic Maintenance

by from Kenner, LA |

It started with the way I was greeted through the explanations on the work done. I believe my advisor's name is Jason. He is a great asset to your company.

January 27, 2016

Nancy, Thank you for the awesome feedback! Jason is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all he does for us! We're very happy to hear that he was there to provide you with great service. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook to catch the latest service specials! Sherman Smith, Service Manager, ssmith@superiorhonda.net.

by from Harvey, LA |

Staff is friendly and helpful. DJ always makes sure things go smoothly, as possible. DJ and Herman are both great at their job and are the reason I continue to use the service department at Superior Honda.

January 27, 2016

Toni, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! Our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership, and I am happy to hear that our service department was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Sherman Smith, Service Manager, ssmith@superiorhonda.net

Great service and people

by from Harvey, LA |

The work was done well and everyone was very polite and respectful. I have been a customer for eight years and will be for a long time.

January 11, 2016

Hey Robert and thank you for the positive review! We can't tell you enough how much your customer loyalty means to us. We are very happy that we've had the opportunity to service you over the last eight years and we look forward to the next visit! We truly thank you again and we'll see you again soon! Sherman Smith, Service Manager, ssmith@superiorhonda.net.

Superior Service at Superior Honda

by from Harvey, LA |

Clean facility, no rigmarole, clear understand of process, no nonsense dealing, on top of the table discussion, prompt answers, welcoming atmosphere, never felt like we were being taken, Damian and Harry are first class!

January 14, 2016

Cletus, Thank you so much for the glowing review and for taking the time to write! We try hard to please our customers in every way possible and it is gratifying to know that we have succeeded. We are so glad Damian and Harry were able to deliver first class customer service! If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know! Robert Jones, Sales Manager, rjones@superiorhonda.net

by from Avondale, LA |

Salesperson (Damian) was helpful and no-nonsense/haggling about the car. She made herself available to me after hours. Great service after the sale.

January 14, 2016

Sharon, At Superior Honda, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear about your great experience working with Damian! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Robert Jones, Sales Manager, rjones@superiorhonda.net

by from Marrero |

The honesty that the workers have. The rep came to me and told me what was wrong before they did the work. I like that about the service you provided. Real nice and professional.

January 11, 2016

Hi Tyrone and thank you for this nice review! We're very happy that our team was here to help you and treated you with the customer service we know you deserve. Thank you again and hopefully we get to see you again! Sherman Smith, Service Manager, ssmith@superiorhonda.net.

Great Buying Experience

by from Metairie, Louisiana |

Jack was very straight forward, efficient, and informative about the CRV and dealing with Superior Honda. We liked him a lot and benefited from his knowledge of the care and maintenance of the new car. He went into great detail and we appreciated that personal touch. I would highly recommend him and Superior Honda. The first question in this survey should be rated EXCELLENT. It did not seem to register my answer clearly.

January 11, 2016

Hi Sonia, Glad to hear that you were impressed with the level of Jack's customer service. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon. Robert Jones, Sales Manager, rjones@superiorhonda.net

by from Harvey, Louisiana |

The car salesman was extremely knowledgable about the cars and easy to work with. He was helpful and really cared about making sure I was happy with my purchase and gave incredible advice on how to take care of my new car!

January 6, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, Diana! We appreciate you taking the time to tell us that you are a happy customer. We are glad we could help make the buying a little warmer. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regard to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Robert Jones, Sales Manager, rjones@superiorhonda.net