Thrifty Car Sales - Springfield

Used 866-374-9118

Be Smart, Buy Thrifty!

Great Experience!!!

by from Hampden County |

After a very poor outing with Balise Chevy we went to Thrifty Car Sales and met with Hummel. It was a totally different atmosphere and no pressure whatsover!!! Walked away with a beautiful vehicle the very next day! Hummel was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the process.

Excellent car sales team

by from Springfield, MA |

Just purchased a 2011 Kia Sorento from Thrifty in Springfield MA. Sales team of Hummel & Cedric where the deciding factor of me purchasing this vehicle from Thrifty. I Would purchase another vehicle from Thrifty & would recommend anyone to purchase a vehicle from Thrifty.

Great Service

by from Springfield, MA |

I'm really satisfied with Thrifty's customer service. They really allowed me to find the perfect car and I love it. Its used but it feels brand spankin new. I appreciate their services a lot and I'd definitley recommend them to my friends family and co-workers!!

Great customer service!

by from Springfield, Ma |

I had a great experience with Thrifty Car Sales. Hummel assisted me with locating a vehicle with great mileage and looked wonderful. At the time, my current vehicle had been costing me a fortune in repairs and I had very little saved up for a down payment. Hummel understood this and worked with me and the bank to setup a reasonable loan with a decent monthly payment. He was well informed about the vehicles that he showed me and not oppressive or pushy. Instead he was very comfortable to be around and never acted as if he were pressed for time or in a hurry. I highly recommend purchasing a vehicle from them and will return in the future for another.

Hummel

by from Chicopee Ma |

Hummel was excellent sales man. He kept us in the loop on every step being made. I will definitely be coming back for future purchases.

Hummel Louidor

by from Chicopee, Ma. |

We came in with specific purchasing criteria and Hummel made it happen, not just quickly but with great customer service.

review

by from Palmer,MA |

service was great. Salesman was knowledgeable and professional. I would refer my friends and family to Thrifty.

GREAT SALESMAN JOHN HE IS THE BEST HONEST PERSON

by from South Hadley Massachusetts |

I highly recommend John as your sales person. He is very motivated, and always has you the customer as number one. He goes out of his way to help you get into a real decent car and makes you feel good, during the process. I can say that I have worked with many sales people in the past, and none of them compare to John and his professionalism, dedication, and most all which is very hard to find in a car sales man integrity So if you want honest and genuine help with buying a car please do not hesitate and call John and go see him he will definitely get in you into a great car and work extremely hard to that. Thank you John you were great and I call you a friend.

Infiniti G37x Purchase

by from Springfield, MA |

I dealt with Hummel when I went to purchase this car. The process was painless and seamless. Very easy and straight forward, no run around like some dealerships give you. Hummel himself was very easy to talk to, out going and courteous. The car itself was in superb condition and an excellent deal.

Hummel Louidor

by from Springfield, MA |

Being it was the first time experience for my son to purchase a vehicle, the customer service received was excellent. Hummel went above and beyond and took the time to answer all questions/concerns. The process was stress free for my son. I would definitely recommend friends and family. Thank you