Thrifty Car Sales - Springfield

Used 866-374-9118

Be Smart, Buy Thrifty!

Laziest Salesman

by from springfield ma |

I recently went to this dealership and I was greeted on the lot by Hummell and I quickly felt ignored! He seemed like he didnt want to help me! I didnt even go inside and I would not return to this dealership!

Thrifty Car Sales - Springfield responded to this review

June 6, 2015

I'd like to apologize to you for the greeting you received when you visited our dealership. We strive to insure a happy experience to each and every person who comes in to Thrifty Car Sales. There is no explanation of the behavior exhibited that is satisfactory to the management staff or the ownership of our dealerships. I would welcome the opportunity to demonstrate to you how our customers are to be treated. We have a great inventory with finance packages available for all types of credit background. If I can be of any assistance to you now or in the future as you find yourself in the market for a newer car, please call me. Karl Sales Manager

first time buyer at thrifty had good expirience

by from springfield,ma |

I came in to thrifty car sales looking for a car for me and my family as soon as I came in I spoke to carl binette we went thru my options he showed me a dodge avenger me and my wife test drove it and carl helped us with our question and helped us get a good payment for the car and the business manager helped us out when we came in to get the car .excellent service from every body at thrifty auto sales in springfield

Thomas Weldon

by from Springfield Massachusetts |

Everyone involved, especially Carl, made it their main priority to make sure that I walked away in the car I wanted feeling completely satisfied and they did just that.

Thanks...

by from Wilmington, VT |

I went there to test drive a vehicle. The facility was nice and they had a nice variety of cars. We got right in and were able to take the vehicle for a drive. They were nice and answered all our questions. I would recommend them to any one looking to purchase a vehicle.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Springfield Ma |

Great customer service and great to work with. Peggy was AMAZING!

Sales representative Hummel Luidor was excellent

by from Springfield, MA |

Sales person Hummel Luidor made my car shopping process easy. I felt comfortable and didn't feel pressured into anything. He took his time with me and finding the car I wanted.

Great place to buy a car

by from Springfield Massachusetts |

I came in getting turned down everywhere else even though I have the money to finance a vehicle. Well I came in and saw an excellent sales representative that worked with me to get me an excellent car at a monthly low rate that was expected. He worked with me to find the best car for me. If you go to this place look for Hummel Luidor. He is the guy that will go above and beyond. He even gave me a ride home after we set up the deal. THIS PLACE IS UNDERRATED! Don't listen to the negative reviews because this is my second car I have bought and it's way better than any mom and pop shop out there.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from E.Htfd,Ct. |

My experience at Thrifty Car Sales was very good.Peggy the sales consultant was very friendly and did everything she could to find me a great deal.She was professional and down to earth and never pressured me.I would recommend Thrifty Car Sales to anyone looking to find a great used car and not put a hole in your wallet.

Thrifty Car Sales Springfield MA

by from Burlington, MA |

I contacted my salesperson, Peggy regarding a vehicle that I saw on their website and she held it for me until I was able to come to the dealership to look at it. I was very pleased with the vehicle, the sales process, and the entire sales and management team. They were very accomodating, and helped me obtain excellent financing. I did purchase the vehicle and was very pleased with the dealer prep that was done for pick-up; very professional and it put a smile on my face.

Great Experience!!!

by from Hampden County |

After a very poor outing with Balise Chevy we went to Thrifty Car Sales and met with Hummel. It was a totally different atmosphere and no pressure whatsover!!! Walked away with a beautiful vehicle the very next day! Hummel was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and the process.