Kia of Stamford

Kia of Stamford

263 Selleck Street, Stamford, CT 06902

New 888-497-3493
Used 855-233-9941

Exit 6 off I-95. Right off the highway, right on the price!

Great Buying Experience, Service is Top Notch

by from Stamford, CT |

Kia of Stamford is a no pressure, no hassle buying experience. I starting searching for a car and Sergio was very accommodating. He was patient in finding me the right car (2 month search) and kept me updated throughout the process. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle for Kia of Stamford. Sergio, Ernesto, and John in the service department are great.

June 14, 2014

Dear NewOptimaOwner, Thank you for posting such a great review of your experience with Sergio Paniagua, Ernesto DePiano and John Gentillo here at Kia of Stamford!

customer sevice.

by from stamford ct |

Yes I would recommend Kia of Stamford the customer service was great Sergio was a great sells Man who put me in a New car with no hassle thanks so much.

June 25, 2014

Wow another great review of Sergio Paniagua! Thanks for taking the time to post this Timika!

Great Cars; Reputable dealers; Terrific purchases

by from Greenwich, CT |

After searching for a new Hyundai my husband and I decided to do some comparative shopping. Our experience at Kia of Stamford was a great one from the get-go. We started our search on line and got a prompt contact by phone from Mike. We set up an appointment for the next day. Mike was very knowledgeable about the car in which I had expressed interest, the Kia Sorento. I wanted the fully loaded top of the line version that had all the features I desired. Mike and Ernesto the general manager, found it for me so quickly and then worked with me to get me the best price and best discounts. Jay Wright walked us through the purchase paperwork quickly and it was all hassel free. I love my beautiful Sorento and I've never experienced such a pleasant car buying experience...and I've purchased many vehicles. What a great treasure of a dealership Kia of Stamford is and what a phenomenal car the Sorento is in both style and performance. We were so impressed with the vehicle, the service and dealership, the managerial leadership and the collegial way the staff worked with us and with each other that we left having purchased not one new vehicle but two! Way to go Mike, Ernesto and Jay!

April 7, 2014

Hi Stephanie, Thanks so much for posting such a great review of your experience here at Kia of Stamford! I know Mike Schirmer, Ernesto DePiano and Jay Wright all worked to satisfy you and it's nice of you to say so!

Great Car, Great People, Comfortable experience

by from Norwalk, Ct |

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at Kia of Stamford. They had the vehicle we wanted and they made the transaction so smooth. Ernesto and Mike were wonderful, Mike took us on a test drive, he explained all of the features and how to use them. We have dealt with a half dozen dealerships in the past few years, whether I purchased or not, and I must say that Kia of Stamford stands above them all, they didnt pressure us at all and treated us like we were longtime friends. Not to mention KIA is putting out a great product!! Thanks KIA of Stamford!

March 30, 2014

Thanks for the great review on Michael Schirmer and Ernesto DePiano, and have fun with that new Optima!

Awesome Sales and Service

by from Stamford, CT |

I have never had a better experience when leasing a car. The Sales and Finance departments bent over backwards to make sure that I was satisfied with not only the car but with the lease details. If that were not enough, I had to bring the car in due to a pothole induced flat tire. Rob in the service department got all the details regarding the tire and ordered the tire before I even got to the dealership. This is a truly exceptional dealership in all regards.

February 23, 2014

Ed, thanks for taking the time to post such a great review on Rob Castro in service and the sales team here at Kia of Stamford!

Great purchase experience

by from new rochelle, ny |

I've bought many cars over the past 20 years and the sales team at Stamford Kia earned my business with their no hassle no pressure approach.

December 19, 2013

Thanks for the great review, Mike!

Awesome

by from Norwalk |

I got a preowned Kia Soul and love it. New dealership, nice and relaxing setting. Highly recommend this place.

December 19, 2013