Kia of Stamford

263 Selleck Street, Stamford, CT 06902

New 888-497-3493 New888-497-3493
Used 855-233-9941 Used855-233-9941
Service 866-746-5883 Service 866-746-5883

Exit 6 off I-95. Right off the highway, right on the price!

My Kia Purchase

by from Danbury, Ct. |

Outstanding dealer! They went above and beyond to make the process better! I would definitely buy from them again in the future.

October 6, 2014

Hey Bob! Thanks for posting a great review of your experience here at Kia of Stamford!

Great experience and an honest team

by from Mount Kisco, NY |

This team was great. When someone was unclear of the answer to a question, another team member seamlessly came to assist. They were honest about pricing, worked with me to find the best deal, and even convinced me to avoid adding any non-necessities. Great experience all around and they beat all competitors prices.

Amazing

by from Danbury, CT |

Very friendly both over the phone and throuhh email. Willing to help and inform me about vehicles I'm interested in

Dealership Never Provided Information Requested

by from Manchester, CT |

I emailed the dealership through the cars.com website because I had just returned from overseas and did not have phone service activated. They took over 24hrs to email back with a confirmation that I had contacted them, the first email contained nothing useful. After I acknowledged that I had contacted them it took a full business day for them to email again, this email contained none of the information I had requested. I replied with all the questions I had from the original request and have not received any response to date. I have however received two subsequent emails from the dealership asking about my experience. One email was from the owner/general manager asking again about my experience with their dealership to which I responded with a full explanation of their complete inattention to my requests. Again, I have never received a response. Perhaps they are great in person, but their internet service it horrible.

Awesome Experience!

by from Stamford,ct |

I just lease my 2nd new car from Kia Stamford, on both occasions I was treated great, I had nothing but excellent service from Ernesto and the entire sales staff and service dept. on both occasions Ernesto was my sales person, he made it easy, and followed up promptly on all things. It was great experience and my Kia Sportage is awesome. The entire team was very pleasant and the staff went above the overall Customer satisfaction. On both occasions I have to say it was the most comfortable lease transaction I've ever experienced and I recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks Ernesto

Unfriendly, Unprofessional

by from Stamford, CT |

Would not recommend this dealership. The manager and sales associates were rude, unfriendly and somewhat condescending. Happy with the car but find another Kia dealership if you want a positive customer service experience.

Great experience

by from Stamford |

Great dealership made buying process very smooth and quick Ernesto and Shawn are fun and very helpful.

customer sevice.

by from stamford ct |

Yes I would recommend Kia of Stamford the customer service was great Sergio was a great sells Man who put me in a New car with no hassle thanks so much.

June 25, 2014

Wow another great review of Sergio Paniagua! Thanks for taking the time to post this Timika!

Great Buying Experience, Service is Top Notch

by from Stamford, CT |

Kia of Stamford is a no pressure, no hassle buying experience. I starting searching for a car and Sergio was very accommodating. He was patient in finding me the right car (2 month search) and kept me updated throughout the process. I would recommend purchasing a vehicle for Kia of Stamford. Sergio, Ernesto, and John in the service department are great.

June 15, 2014

Dear NewOptimaOwner, Thank you for posting such a great review of your experience with Sergio Paniagua, Ernesto DePiano and John Gentillo here at Kia of Stamford!

Great Cars; Reputable dealers; Terrific purchases

by from Greenwich, CT |

After searching for a new Hyundai my husband and I decided to do some comparative shopping. Our experience at Kia of Stamford was a great one from the get-go. We started our search on line and got a prompt contact by phone from Mike. We set up an appointment for the next day. Mike was very knowledgeable about the car in which I had expressed interest, the Kia Sorento. I wanted the fully loaded top of the line version that had all the features I desired. Mike and Ernesto the general manager, found it for me so quickly and then worked with me to get me the best price and best discounts. Jay Wright walked us through the purchase paperwork quickly and it was all hassel free. I love my beautiful Sorento and I've never experienced such a pleasant car buying experience...and I've purchased many vehicles. What a great treasure of a dealership Kia of Stamford is and what a phenomenal car the Sorento is in both style and performance. We were so impressed with the vehicle, the service and dealership, the managerial leadership and the collegial way the staff worked with us and with each other that we left having purchased not one new vehicle but two! Way to go Mike, Ernesto and Jay!

April 7, 2014

Hi Stephanie, Thanks so much for posting such a great review of your experience here at Kia of Stamford! I know Mike Schirmer, Ernesto DePiano and Jay Wright all worked to satisfy you and it's nice of you to say so!