LVMOTORZ.COM

(4.0) 8 Reviews

3310 Sunrise Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101

Great service! Excellent staff!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I bought my car from George and he was very kind and polite. He showed me many great cars and deals! I found many that I liked and it was hard to choose but I bought it and they gave me a great deal on it! I am very satisfied with the car I got and the car was ready and no repairs needed! I am going to George for now on whenever I need a car! Only go to George for great service and a great deal!

We gonna stick with George through thick and thin.

by from las vegas |

We gonna stick with George through thick and thin. This is my 2nd car. Its not a big dealership with expensive showroom. But George takes care of me . I bought my car with bad credit and they allowed me to make payments to them. He will work with you!

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

by from Las vegas |

I recently bought a 2004 Hyundai- Santa fe on December 17, 2013, Sales agent was Richard Pugo and his boss George Saiba. It was paid in full by my bank on the 19th of December. At signing of the contract, Richard promised a car protection plan to start immediate and he also promised to detail the car ( it has many scratches and detoxification marks) and to make sure the car was road safe, because I explained to him that I was going to travel long distances. When a young boy from their office delivered the car to my house, which was only about 10 miles or so from their office. The young boy arrived with the SUV, which was steaming from the engine, the windshield was hazed from so much steam, he got out of the car, left the car running in the middle of the street, he immediately ran over to another black SUV that had followed him from the office, he ignored my yelling asking him to stop and pointing to the car that was still steaming, he ignored me and jumped into the black SUV and they both left very fast. My husband-contractor, my son the teacher/business owner (31), my daughter in the Army (20), grandson (7) and many of the neighbors watched what had happened. We immediately parked the car to the curb to let other traffic go by, then we opened the hood and saw water flying everywhere, I called Richard and explained to him what had happened and how the boy just left the car. He called me a lair and said that it was my fault, that when the boy dropped it off it was fine. He then disrespectfully told me to shut up that it was my problem. My husband talked to him and all of a sudden he said that he was going to send a tow truck. 2 hours later they picked up the SUV and towed it to YOYO?s Mechanic shop. On the 20th of December, my husband and I, picked up the car from YOYO?s, he had me test drive it to make sure it did not overheat, That is when I noticed that the oil light went on each time I pressed the brake, and later when the car had been running for a long time it went on. I and YOYO immediately called Richard to let him know that YOYO recommends that it have a oil flush or it may need the oil pump replaced or it could damage the engine. Richard agreed to his request over the phone, because it was late and YOYO was closing up his shop for the Christmas vacation and re-open on January 6, 2014. YOYO and Richard asked me to bring it back then. I and my husband agreed. On January 7,2014 I called Richard to remind him that the oil light and the engine is going on now and when could I take it to YOYO to get it fixed. He told me that he would call me back, On that day I also decided to call to see if the car protection plan had been submitted, I was surprised to find out that the company stated that LV Motorz did not submit the payment or the correct paperwork, so they had to return it for no-payment, they also said that it takes 24-48 hours and the paperwork could be faxed in to start the policy ( So now I had nothing to protect the car)I waited 2 days for him to call back and he did not, so on January 10, 2014, I called Richard and asked what was going on? He started to speak disrespectfully to me and told me that they were not going to pay for the repairs, because it was my fault that the car overheated and that caused the oil light to go on. I then called George, his boss, I explained the problem about the repairs and the non-payment of the car protection plan, he said okay, I will call YOYO and let you know when to take it in to get it fixed and I will make the payment to the car protection. I thanked him. He never called me back that day. So I went to YOYO and explained what had happened and that Richard called him and me a lair about the issue of fixing the oil light, he suggested that I call George and not speak to Richard, because he has seen him do this to others in the past. On January 13, I called George back and he said that he talked to Richard and that he was not going to Okay the repairs and that he had send the p

WARNING DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM

by from LAS VEGAS |

Lv Motorz moved to a new location on pepper lane, in las vegas 89120, I bought a used SUV, they are the rudest dishonest company and sales agent Richard Pugo and his boss George Saliba. They will tell you anything and promise you anything as long as you buy the car, then when you bought do not give it to you. They delivered my SUV to my home and it was overheating and just left it in the middle of the street and pretended not to hear me as they drove off. They also promised a free Car protection Plan and never paid for it. The promised to fix a oil light problem and then pretended that they never said it. Even though the mechanic they use YOYO's verified that it was true. Richard is rude and has no respect for women, he told me many times that I was a lair and to shut up(wow! I am the customer I thought not his wife?)George is the same way and thinks they can just walk all over women, I guess they met their match, because this old women is not going to be spoken and treated in this matter!!!!

i love my car great staff

by from las vegas , nv |

I love my car so much i bought a 06 scion tc with turbo with only 71k miles! This car was perfect for me, thisvcar needed nothing at all. They have such nice people there to help me out . I will come back at tax time to get another car. They also paid my sales tax and gave me 900$ discount.

great car buying experience

by from Las Vegas, NV. |

I bought a mercedes S430 from George and his staff at LV Motorz, and I must say it is the best used car buying experience I have ever had. As with most used cars, there are always a few minor issues that a buyer would like to see taken care of. There were a couple of minor paint and dings on the car that I wanted taken care of, and the 6 cd changer needed looked at and low and behold, George took care of everything he had promised he would and that is the very first time I have had this happen from a car dealership and I have bought many cars in my life time (45 yo). So if you are looking for a used quality vehicle I highly recommend LV Mortorz and will be back in the future when I am looking for another vehicle.

I love my Mercedes CLK!!!

by from las vegas, nv |

Thank you lvmotorz! I never would have thought I would be driving this sizzlin Mercedes! I had been looking for a car for a 2 whole months and I was nearly giving up. I have referred 3 of my friends already. definitely recommended

Really friendly and easy going! Great Cars!

by from las vegas nv |

The guys at Lvmotorz were great. I really needed a dependable car after my divorce and they took care of me. They also addressed a couple of things I needed in the car and a free radio and alarm. Thank you lvmotorz.

LVMOTORZ.COM responded to this review

May 29, 2012

Thank you so much Sami! It was our pleasure serving you. As always, your referrals are appreciated.