Keene Dodge Chrysler Jeep

Used 877-807-3248
Service 888-460-8546

First car in 14 yrs!

by from Forest Hill, MD |

I just bought a 2014 Grand Caravan. This is our second purchase from Keene and WILL not be our last! My last car was a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee! So it had been a very long time since I had to buy a car. Christine was extremely helpful and caring. She worked very hard along with the finance guy to get us a payment we were comfortable with. She took the anxiety out of the process for me! I will absolutely recommend Keene Dodge and Christine to all my friends!

poor customer service

by from street,md |

When we first seen the 2005 truck online we liked it and still do. Upon visiting the dealership it was not cleaned or inspected yet, however we put a deposit on it. After it was supposed to be cleaned I rechecked it and it was still dirty, the saleslady stated it was not cleaned to her satisfaction also. With mu husband's work schedule they know we were limited for time. We tried getting them to budge on the price but apparently the internet price is the bottom line. There was a few things that needed attention: a bulb replacement, rear window wasn't closing, and it still was not cleaned properly. We signed all the paperwork and they were supposed to take care of these issues and deliver the car to our home on that Monday. Upon the delivery the gentlemen that brought it out to us went down the wrong driveway, even though ours is clearly marked, the truck had mud and grass all in the wheel wells and running boards, the light was still not working. When I called the saleslady she said "I guess we owe you a cleaning". If their department can clean and deliver a vehicle properly it should not be on a lot for sale. A bulb is a simple fix and it was not done. I asked her about a spare key, but we can't make one because we are not a Ford dealer, was the response I got. I would not recommend this dealership because the service we got was very rushed and improperly done.

Best Experience Buying A Vehicle - EVER!

by from Spring Grove, PA |

We have been looking at the new Dodge 2500 Ram Mega Cabs but didn't purchase one prior to visiting Keene Dodge because the other salesmen were awful and their stock was limited. When we went to Keene Dodge, the salesmen were friendly, knowledgeable, and very personable! They never made us feel rushed, even in the 90 degree heat while we were going from truck to truck. Mario, our salesman, answered every question and he knew every detail of the vehicles there. We didn't necessarily intend to purchase our vehilce that same day but the deal they gave us was incredible so we did get our truck and we even drove it home that same day. The entire staff worked together and the whole process was smooth, quick, easy, and very enjoyable! Some of the staff even came over to congratulate us on our purchase and were excited along with us. We have purchased many new vehicles over the years and Keene Dodge has absolutely been our easiest, most enjoyable experience. I want to thank Mario Marino especially. But also I would like to thank Bill Stevenson and Jason and the rest of the incredible staff at Keene Dodge! If you haven't stopped in there recently, you need to stop by and see their new showroom! It's clean, beautiful and comfortable. The lounge area feels like a resort. We will absolutely purchase more vehicles from Keene Dodge. Thank you and keep up the great work, guys!!

Missleading and Poor Customer Service (Continued)

by from Abingdon,MD |

.Apparently it wasn't their problem since I had signed and took delivery prior to it arriving from the other dealership. Bill basically said they didn't have to look for ways of satisfying me as a customer, even though it was the fault of their salesman whom didn't know the product he was selling. Their actions said they were trying to not lose money rather than help the customer they just screwed over. Was good business or about Daddy protecting his boy. The dealer's suggestion of an aftermarket unit being added or the CD player I requested weren't options because the sales team now finds out they're not allowed to tamper with the Uconnect head units. Keene Dodge also stated that upgraded Uconnect head units were not available, and for my trouble they'll send me $250 for anything I decide to do in the future. 2 weeks later, I'm still waiting on the check for $250. I'm sure it was all talk just to end the back and forth with me trying to get what I was told I was buying in my new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee. There had been a lot of calls from Scott the next day, attempting to satisfy me in any way that did not involve giving me a vehicle with Satellite already in it. He tired putting CDs on a flash drive for me, which does not work in the jeep. He offered to put an aftermarket Satellite tuner in, but past experiences with those were of poor quality. Scott also said if I downloaded the app, they would pay for my 1 year subscription to Sirius, but now I'm expected to use my 4 Gb of data just to stream music? That would last 2 days a month. The last options I received that day was a whole new jeep that was the same as mine, except it had Sirius radio, which he says was approved my the General Manager. I was happy and made the arrangement to pick it up from the dealer 4 days later. The next day, Scott's father Bill called to have me come in and discuss this other vehicle and it's options before he purchased it from the other dealer. When our meeting was over, we had never discussed the new jeep. Bill wanted to find any way to keep me in my current jeep and add Sirius to it instead, and that A great Jeep, but a horrible dealership and staff.

Missleading and Poor Customer Service

by from Abingdon,MD |

Buying the vehicle you want is suppose to be a fun and exciting process, but only if the dealership is committed to the customer and their experience. Keene Dodge of Jarrettsville, MD could careless about the customer, as long as they make the sale. The sales Rep, Scott was not familiar with the product he was selling and miss informed me of the Jeep Grand Cherokee I was purchasing , and it's features. Did you know that CD players are no longer standard in the 2014 Jeeps? CD players are now add ons that you have to request. I was advised, but then Scott said that Sirius Radio came standard in ALL Jeeps. I was willing to over look not having a CD player for my 100 plus CDs since high school because satellite radio was another option along with the FM and Bluetooth features. After going through and discussing all that I wanted in my Jeep, Keene did not have one in stock. The Jeep I wanted was coming from another dealership and they had me start the paper work process while awaiting it's arrival. After the Jeep came in and was washed, paperwork was finished and I was ready to take ownership of my new vehicle. Scott began to show me how to connect my phone to the Bluetooth and how to access my new Sirius Radio. I was even told that I had a 1 year subscription for free, until he realized that my Jeep DID NOT come standard with Satellite. At this point I was extremely angry. Here I am with a new vehicle that did not have the option I was told it had, and the salesman just as surprised as me, stating " this is the first Jeep I've seen without it." Scott said that he was going to speak to the parts department the next morning, along with his father, whom was the New Car Sales Manager, in order to resolve the issue. Needless to say here I am over a month later in the same Jeep with no resolution after a lot of back and forth trying to get what I was promised. Scott was wrong about me getting the new car unless I was paying the difference for the upgraded model. Adding an additional $72 a month and putting me in a higher interest rate. I was also told I could not have my trade in vehicle back because "a person just can't change their mind." .

Keene Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

July 1, 2014

I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience at our store. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convinience to discuss this further. Mike Baldwin (410)557-8002

Great sales, facility, staff

by from Jarrettsville, MD |

I am driving my 2004 Dodge Durango in 2005 and live it. The buying process was easy and they helped me with financing. I have always had any service done at Keene. Their service department personnel are friendly and very accommodating. I hope they keep my Durango running for another 10 years. Thank you.

Great sales, facility, staff

by from Jarrettsville, MD |

great place no pressure

by from Havre de Grace Md |

I just bought my third truck from keene and so far love this truck my salesman,Joe is great to work with and there is no pressure the service dept is great too will be back when I am ready to buy something else

GOOD SERVICE

by from BELAIR MD. |

AFTER HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE USED TRUCK I PURCHASED FROM KEEN DODGE THEY REALLY STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE WITH HELP WAY BEYOND MY EXPECATIONS. IT WAS A REAL PLEASURE TO SPEAK WITH DERICK THE USED CAR MANAGER. HE HANDLED ALL MY PROBLEMS PROFESIONALY AND YES I WOULD RECOMEND USED VEHICLE PURCHASE FROM KEEN DODGE

GOOD SERVICE