Keene Dodge Chrysler Jeep

3707 Norrisville Rd, Jarrettsville, MD 21084

New 877-371-5076 New 877-371-5076
Used 877-807-3248 Used 877-807-3248
Service 888-460-8546 Service 888-460-8546

We are your Commercial Truck Center!!

Good honest salesman

by from Westminster Md |

Found used vehicle I wanted on the Internet. Salesman responded immediately to my email and phone call. The verbal description of the vehicle for sale was extremely accurate both in appearance and function. I didn't waste my time looking. Thank you Donny Ayres. You made a usually trying experience a pleasure. Thank you!! Joe C.

Great People, Great Dealership

by from Garrett County, MD |

I dealt with Joe R. and he has been awesome to work with! I have family in the car business and he has bent over backwards more so than even my own family has ever to make a deal work out in my favor. They had a vehicle I've been looking for for months, looking from Maine, to Michigan, to Georgia and this is the only dealership that has been willing to work with me in my situation. I highly suggest this dealership if you're looking for a great, honest, fair deal. Thank you Joe and to everyone at the Keene dealership.

Oil Change

by from Baltimore County |

Took my Chrysler 200S in to Keene for a very expensive synthetic oil change. When I got home, I checked the car and the top of the engine, around the area of the filter housing, was trashed with oil. I then checked the dip stick and the oil level was less than 1/3 of the way between the minimum mark and the full mark. I went to Pep Boys and purchased a quart of Pennzoil Ultra Platinum synthetic.... the type of oil Keene supposedly put in the car. I slowly added the Pep Boys oil, to bring the dip stick oil level toward the full mark. Finally, after adding the whole quart of Pep Boys oil, the dip stick reading was almost, but not quite, to the full mark. Other than the above, I haven't had a problem with Keene service.

Keene Dodge Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

November 6, 2015

Hi Bob! I am truly sorry to hear that you have had a issue with your last service appointment. I would like to talk to you about your experience and do something to make up for it. Please contact me my name is Mike Baldwin and my number is (410)557-8002.

by from Glen Rock PA |

We have bought 2 vehicles from Donny at Keene and I have had serice performed on my 2005 Dodge RAM for the last 10 years there. Bought a 2013 Challenger and more recently a 2014 Durango. The buying experience has been great, no hassles, and really no haggling. Only small issue was waiting on the finance guy because he was backed up with 2 other customers buying vehicles. But dealing with Donny has been great, much better than the Dodge dealership that is actually closer to me. The service center is great to work with and I haven't had any issues or problems dealing with them. All the work I have needed on my older RAM was done as promised and always on time. Never an issue getting a loaner if I need one. Not every place is perfect, but working with the guys at Keene has been the "best" experience I have had over all the other dealers I have had to deal with.

by from Bel Air, MD |

Our company was in the market for two new trucks. After shopping other dealerships, Donny at Keene got us the absolute best price for both vehicles. He bent over backwards to make sure the buying process was as painless as possible. We are in the process of looking for more vehicles and Donny at Keene is getting the first call!

Donny Ayers @ Keene Dodge

by from Brooktondale, New York 14817 |

I have to drive about 600 miles (round trip) to buy from Donny...and it's very much worth it ! ! !

by from Millers, Maryland |

I purchased my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Mothers Day weekend, what a great weekend. Donny helped me with my purchase around my work schedule , over the phone and emails. I found that he worked very hard to help me find just what I wanted and in my price range and all the thing I wanted in my jeep. Donny answered all questions that I had. I recommend Keene and Donny to any one looking for a new car, truck or jeep.

Overall Great Truck Purchase Experience

by from North East, MD |

Christine DeVor and the staff at Keene Dodge made our purchase of a quality used truck friendly, easy, and quick. We traveled 45 minutes to their dealership because of the low advertised prices and everything worked out well. I would recommend checking out their new and used pricing when shopping, for I thought the distance traveled was well worth the low price and no hassle deal.

by from Timonium, Maryland |

I bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler at Keene and was very impressed with the dealership. Decided to trade in the Jeep on a 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn. I met Donny Ayres. I told him what I wanted to do and that I had very strict parameters for doing it: my trade in was my only down payment and I didn't want to lay out any more money. I told him how much I wanted to pay per month and wouldn't go any higher than that set amount. I told him exactly what I wanted in this truck. It took him about two weeks of working with me and finally, after a lot of searching and time investment, he put me in the truck I wanted, for the amount I wanted to spend and it had everything in it I wanted. He was unbelievable. He made me a customer for life and I will be back and I do recommend him and Keene to anybody who asks. He did a super job and believe me, I was a very difficult customer. I came away even more impressed than I was the first time I bought a vehicle there.

Donny Ayers @ Keene Dodge

by from Hampstead, NH |

I have never had an easier time purchasing a vehicle and I have purchased many over the years. I bought my truck from way out of state so Donny and I communicated by e mail, text or phone. He was patient with me as I needed my present truck to finish out the horse show season and was working too much to get time to drive down. Not only did he find me the perfect truck which 3 different dealers near me could not I was pleased with the price for my trade in based only on my reports and pictures. Donny got me all the rebates he could and even helped me install my hitch for the gooseneck. Overall a great experience. I was referred from a fellow horse person who also had a great experience with them. Also it is a fabulous truck and pulls my 39' trailer way better than my previous 3 fords