Global Auto Mart

Global Auto Mart

(3.3) 8 Reviews

1007 Oak St, Pittston, PA 18640

Used 877-460-5707

If We Don't Have It....We Can Get It!

Great Price! Great Service!

by from Pittston, PA |

I wanted a low mileage SUV that was still covered under a manufacture's factory warranty. We looked at several models before choosing a low mileage 2011 Nissan Rogue. I picked the one I wanted and they had it at their dealership a few days later. They even got me a better interest rate than I had at my bank. Mike and Carmen and everyone at Global were great to work with! They can literally find you any car you want and save you thousands of dollars in the process!

March 5, 2013

We thank you for your purchase and if there is ever anything that you may need, please don't hesitate to call us.

Denali

by from Old Forge PA |

Great truck! Looks and performs brand new ! Everyone loves it and the staff at Global are A+++++.

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from pittston, pa |

This dealership is by far the worst dealership I have ever dealt with!!!! There costumer service is horrible!!! The owner is even worse. There cars are junk purchased from auctions and sold at triple the amount!!! Clearly cant understand how they are even still in exsistence!!!! Stay as far away as possible from Global Auto Mart!!!!!

PT CRUISER GT

by from Plymouth,Pa |

I purchased a PT Cruiser in July. Great mileage and great looking car but had it for 2 weeks and the drive axel went on it. Had a hard time getting a hold of Carmen who is the owner and runs the service department. Finally got the vehicle in for repair never received a call to let me know that vehicle was finished. The after having the vehicle back for a couple days ran into another problem with the front end. Had to work with Carmen to get the vehicle in to get looked at again. I have had the car for 2 months now and I am running into more front end damage but I looked at the 3 month extended warranty they gave me and it hardly covers anything and I have a $100 deposit. Mike the sales guy was great at helping me get the vehicle and the mechanics are great. So I just have to say make sure if you buy a vehicle from them to have them check over everything before they sell it to you and make sure they explain what type of extended warranty they are going to give you.

Great Job

by from Pittst |

They found me the vehicle I wanted and through their finance department, they were able to get me a better interest rate then my bank. I highly recommend Global Auto Mart.

February 3, 2013

Thank you for your business! If there is ever anything that we can do for you, please just let us know!

complete liars!

by from Scranton,Pa |

Looked at a '1 owner local car' that they got as a trade in at a local new car dealer. They don't do carfax so I paid $40 to do it myself. Car had 5 owners,was in 3 different states and at one point was registered as a lease vehicle. They bought it at auction and had it registered in Pa. Stay away from here!!!

January 31, 2013

Dear Sir, Our sincere apologies for your disappointment with our dealership. We certainly have no intention of misleading any of our customers. It appears this was an honest mistake. We have two of the same make, model and year of the vehicle you inquired about. One is in fact a one owner car from a local new car dealer. The other was purchased from a lease company at an auto auction. We gave you the information for the wrong vehicle, although we stand behind both. Pre-owned vehicles at car dealerships are regularly purchased at auctions across the country. We are required by law to have the vehicle titled in the state of Pennsylvania. Once again, our apologies for the confusion and regret any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Poor Prospect Interaction

by from Pennsylvania |

Rude & unable to give general directions to store over the phone -- totally disinterested. If unwiling to assist getting a customer to the store; imagine purchasing a vehicle and expecting assistance!

January 31, 2013

Dear Sir/Madam, We regret that your experience with our dealership through a phone call was upsetting to you in any way. Our sales and office staff work very hard to be respectful to any individual inquiring about our products and services. While we do not know specifically the individual you may have spoken with, we appreciate your feedback. We do understand that cars.com customers can potentially travel from across the county. Through our listings, customers can acquire point by point directions simply by entering the starting location. This also eliminates any human error.

Great Selection, Great Salesman

by from Pittston, PA |

The owner Carmen and Mike the sales manager went above and beyond to find us the car that we wanted! They will find you the vehicle that you want and they literally saved us thousands of dollars buying it from them instead of buying a used car from the new car dealership!

December 20, 2012