Houston Auto Sales

5801 Schumacher Lane, Houston, TX 77057

Used 888-347-5912 Used 888-347-5912

Buy with Confidence!

Awesome service during and after purchase..

by from houston, tx |

Purchased a beautiful 06 acura tl from her. Car drove awesome but the transmission went out in 2days, i called them and without hesitation they towed car and placed new transmission. I was really weary of buying used cars from places that are not major dealerships but my experience with the, i will definitely go back to them and refer my friends with no problem. AWESOME STAFF!!!!

great service and great people

by from Houston, TX |

I found the right car that I dream of for long time at Houston Auto Sales Inc. Nice people and great service.

Car Review

by from Houston Texas 77004 |

THE Crew were helpful my deal Marc great dealership l highly recommend him and his team excellent they work with you Marc was friendly.

Great experience

by from Houston, TX |

I ended up buying my 2008 Lexus RX 350 from Ghandi at Houston Auto Sales. I sent HAS an email and got a response the next day (Monday). That next Friday I showed up unannounced at the dealer and Armando was very helpful in showing me the car. Called Ghandi later that day and set up an appointment to meet with him the next day at 10AM when they opened. 2-3 hours later and I was driving home. I like their no pressure approach. Very laid back and easy to work with. They allowed me to have the car inspected by a mechanic down the street who informed me that one or more of the belt pulleys probably needed to be replaced (they were causing a noise). Took the Lexus to my mechanic a couple days later (and, yes, he ended up replacing 2 pulleys) and he was raving about how well maintained the car was. I would definitely recommend HAS and plan on returning to them in the next few months once my daughter gets her license and needs a car. No comment on their financing as I paid cash.

Great service

by from Houston, Texas |

The salesmen were very helpful i making my purchase.They do not pressure you in to buying. They also recommend that you get inspection done on vehicle before purchase. I definitely recommend this place to buy a vehicle. Ask for Armando, Mark, or Ghandi. All of them are the best

Awesome service, great place to get a car.

by from Houston Texas |

They were honest and worked with us to get the right car for the money.I sure will recommend them again.

Auto Selection Best Ever

by from Houston, TX |

I purchased a vehicle from Auto Selection and it was the best experience ever someone stated that it was a bad experience and that is a lie. I received a great car and magnificent deal I've referred to friends and family.

Buy from Houston Auto Sales!

by from San Antonio, Texas |

We found Houston Auto Sales on Cars.com. We contacted Armando, the sales manager, about a Volvo XC60. He was knowledgeable, considerate, and he consistently returned our calls quickly. Paperwork was received timely, and our vehicle was transported without any problems. We highly recommend both Houston Auto Sales and Armando, their stellar sales manager - he helped us find a safe, reliable, and really nice vehicle for our daughter at a very fair price.

Exceptional

by from Houston, Texas |

Small dealer with perfect professionalism, excellent inventory, and genuine trustworthiness. I've shopped for a hyper specific vehicle for weeks (2009-2010 Infiniti G37 Convertible in white or black only with specific trim/features). When I found that Houston Auto Sales had one in inventory I sent an email. Marc responded in kind. He called during the window I had expressed in the correspondence. He told me about the finer points of this particular vehicle, carfax certified, details on each point of light wear incurred by the previous owner, and the options with which it was equipped. I made an appointment to come down and see the car. Upon arrival both Marc and the car were there to greet me. I won't feign an experts ability to immediately and accurately judge character. But, Marc was genuine, professional and friendly. The car was as described. I ultimately made the purchase. Though, I sincerely had exactly the vehicle for which I was looking, the inventory begged a second glance. I can honestly say that had I not driven home in the beautiful convertible, I would have found a number of exemplary vehicles from which to have chosen. This little shop is a pre-owned luxury, sport Mecca. Marc, I truly can't thank you enough for providing me with an opportunity to do business with you and Houston Auto Sales. As you know, I'll be looking for a Cayman S in the future and you're my guy! Unless you land a M6 Gran Coupe before then. Then we'll be doing business again sooner than later. Don't hesitate to give this business your business. Everything from first contact to final paperwork is made easy, clear and you will leave confident in your purchase. Thanks guys. We'll be doing business again soon! PS Marc, this G37 is amazing. You nailed it brother.

Houston Auto Sale is one the best dealer

by from Houston, Tx |

I brought a used 2002 Ford Crown Vic and it runs great everything works havent giving me and problems. The car its self runs great on road with no noise Thanks J for you business and help...