Houston Auto Sales

Houston Auto Sales

5801 Schumacher Lane, Houston, TX 77057

Used 888-347-5912

Wonderful experience! Buy your car here!

by from Houston, Texas |

My experience here was nothing short of spectacular. Marc helped me with my initial inquiry and purchase of my Infiniti G35. I showed up and asked to see the vehicle which he was happy to show me. His first question was if I had a Carfax for the vehicle and when I said no he went inside and printed one for me to look at immediately. After test driving the vehicle I wanted to think it over lunch and he was understanding and happy to make a recommendation on where I should grab a bite. I came back and he asked if I wanted to look at any other vehicles on their lot. I looked at a few and ended up purchasing the G35 coupe I had originally looked at. His helpfulness through the entire process was something I had only encountered once before when dealing with a car salesman and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle in good condition. They have stayed in contact with me since I purchased the car to make sure it was everything I had expected during the test drive and shopping experience and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I would buy from them again.

GREAT PEOPLE!

by from Houston, TX |

This was my first time buying a Car from a dealership. I was honestly worried for scary sales man and stressing paperwork. But Marc did everything great. He was really nice and helped get the brakes changed on a TSX I was interested in. I get out very late from work but Marc was nice enough to stay till I got out. The TSX was ready for me to take home and all the paperwork and license things were already done. Really wonderful place. If for any reason someone in my family needs another car. I'll definitely refer them here.

Purchased my first car here-- great experience

by from Houston, Texas |

Marc and Laura were a great help during my search for my first car. Not much to say except the staff made the process as easy and painless as possible. I will definitely return here in my search for my next car.

Elantra GT

by from Houston |

This is a Fun Place!!! Trust me you got to love it to be here: the sales team at the Houston Auto Sales dealership is just excellent! We purchased a new Elantra GT here and the whole experience was very positive, unlike any previous car buying experience. The person who helped us was very informed and did not pressure us. We came back several times to consider buying, and each time they were very attentive and friendly. When we finally decided to purchase, they gave us the best deal and treated us very professionally and with the utmost respect. It made buying a car about as close to a fun experience as possible, rather than something to dread. I can say the same praise for the Repokar public auto auction ? liked it there very much as well!

Nissan Versa 2010 in excellent condition!

by from Houston Texas |

I bought a Nissan Versa 2010 the 05-02-2014. Excellent customer Service form Marc Khoury and Tony and very friendly people!!! They helped me a lot with the papperwork. I would highly recommend this place!!! Javier Pereiro

Excellent Service & Committed to Cust Satisfaction

by from Houston, TX |

Purchased a 2004 Nissan Minivan from these guys and it has been the best decision yet. Although the vehicle had high mileage, it was immaculate and had a good carfax. However, carfaxs are not all valid, Houston Auto Sales reassured me if I had any problems they would take care of it. I problem came up about 3mos later, I called Marc, he had the van towed to his facility, repaired it with no out of pocket cost. This was clearly a vehicle not on warranty and over 30 days passed my initial date of purchase. The only thing I had was his word....and Marc kept hold to it. I greatly appreciate the experience and will refer anyone to purchase with this dealer. Great guys, beautiful imports, and no hassle financing.

I bought my car 2005 Scion tc from here

by from Houston TX |

I bought my car here 2005 Scion tc. The experience was pleasant, and they were willing to negotiate the price and we will definitely go back to them in the future when it's time to trade. I've already recommended this dealer to a friend.

Fantastic experience

by from Houston, Texas |

I moved to the US recently and needed to buy a car for the first time, so I was a little nervous about dealing with the typical "car salesman" and getting gypped into something I couldn't afford / didn't love. Marc and his team made me feel very comfortable and answered every question I had honestly, and even volunteered information that I forgot to ask about. When I first called up they had actually already sold the car that I was interested in, but I went down anyway to have a look at some others. I explained what I was looking for and Marc helped me find something absolutely perfect. We were in regular communication throughout the buying process and everything went really smoothly. I'd recommend Houston Auto Sales to anyone (in fact, I already have!).

These guys are the best at customer service

by from Houston, TX |

This is the best car dealership I've ever dealt with-I bought a used Mercedes from them and I felt that I was talking with someone who was not trying to cheat me, but quite to the contrary really wanted the transaction to be a win-win. Man, I got a good deal too. They seemed to work together like a family-the administrator, Tina was really pleasant and they all went the extra mile to accommodate my payment preferences. Also, when it came to striking a deal, there was none of this, "I'll need to go talk with my manager" nonsense-the guy I was dealing with, Marc, was a straight shooter and made the decisions himself. I am very happy with my car and I'll be recommending these guys.

Great Service and product.

by from Toronto Canada |

I bought a Mercedes from the team at Houston Auto Sales. I bought online over the internet and dealt with James, who gave me good honest service. I would use again. Chris (Toronto Canada)

09 honda odyssey xle

by from Houston, TX |

I definitely will buy from Houston Auto Sales in the future! I did look all over Houston for a good deal, Mark had the best deal that I could find and the buying process was pretty smooth and fast! As a single mother of 4 my life is Extra busy so for me was a very good experience and I got myself a very Nice vehicle at a very good price. I really appreciate making business with Houston Auto Sales! Will definitely recommend them to friends and family! ;-)