Houston Auto Sales

Houston Auto Sales

5801 Schumacher Lane, Houston, TX 77057

Used 888-347-5912

Buy with Confidence!

Could not have had a better experience

by from Houston Texas |

I was helped primarily by Armando on the sale but the buying experience was tremendous. I promised myself I would wait at least 30 days after the purchase before making a review to ensure I didn't end up getting a lemon. I had been in the market for a VW Touareg for about a month and sure enough a car with every option I wanted popped up on cars.com. I called in to make sure that the vehicle was available the day the ad went up and to stop by to look at it. Armando informed me in person when I came that the car would be available in a couple of days since they decided that the headliner would need to be replaced on their dime (which shows them going the extra mile since we test drove a Touareg with a sagging headliner and a v6 engine for $20 less than what we bought our v8 for). Fast forward 2 days and the car was ready to be driven. There was a small problem with an ebrake notification that kept going off but it looked as though the mechanic forget to push the pedal up all the way which was making it go off. Even after the fact Armando told us that if we kept getting the error to bring the car back in and they would take care of it no questions asked. The sales process could not have been any smoother especially if you have good credit, the loan terms were agreeable and I was informed that if your credit is less than stellar then they have the means to work with almost any customer. Their inventory is top notch as well, they do their best to not give off the sleezy used car salemen vibes either which both me and my wife loved about how they conduct business at their location. Overall, you cant ask for more when it comes to giving them your business.

by from Bossier city, La |

I contacted them about a vehicle. They were quick to respond with questions and carfax. Unfortunately we went with another dealer closer to home. But they were in point with any questions and request.

Disappointed with volvoxc90 2006

by from Houston |

I bought volvo xc90 2006 at this dealership and after two months my car timing belt failed.Its very sad to buy a car and not after six months and it down.The car is currently parked and i am not sure were to start. I think this a sale oriented dealership,they are just interested to sale without taking time to maintain their cars before the sale. I would recommend any one to use a mechanic to probably check their cars before buying.I am currently paying car note for a car which is down.

Good Clean Cars

by from Pearland, TX |

On 02/27/2015, I purchased my XC 90 from Houston Auto Sales. This is a small family owned business. They have good clean cars and they have carfax's. I had initially gone to purchase a 2008 XC 90 but by the time I got there someone else had put a deposit on it. Talking to Marc's dad he showed me a 2004 XC 90 with 47K miles( very rare). It was not detailed as it they had just got it. I test drove it and it drove well and Marc gave me a very good deal on it. In addition, I purchased an extended warranty at wholesale price. I did a walk around before I purchased the car and pointed out the issues I would liked fixed and as promised Marc's dad (good man) fixed all the issues and had the car detailed - it looked like new when I picked up the car. I was impressed by the service they provided, Marc and his dad are honest straight forward people who will bend over backwards to satisfy the customer. I would recommend that you call Marc or Gandhi ( sales person there) if you are interest in buying a good clean car, you will not be disappointed. When my wife is ready to trade in her car I will be going to Houston Auto to buy another good clean car. Thanks Marc & Gandhi for making the car buying process smooth and painless. PS. If you are buying a Volvo, Marc knows a good Volvo certified mechanic who can fix Volvo's for a better price than the dealer.

Great car and great service.

by from Nacogdoches, Texas |

Houston Auto Sales personnel were great help and service to us. They showed respect and provided us with great assistance in the purchase of our vehicle. It was an excellent time spent with this group of professionals. Thanks to all that worked there.

Great customer service

by from Houston, tx |

On 3/9/2015, I purchased my BMW X5 from this dealer. I had a very good experience here. Armando and Marc were very helpful and understanding. I really appreciate them. For sure I will recommend this company to friends and family. Thanks guys.

Love My Car :-)

by from Houston, TX |

Armando and March is the BEST! Armando walked us through the cars on the lot. And first thing caught our eyes and smile is 2008 Lexus IS 250, she's a beauty. We love it so much. It's been 3 weeks we've drove it. Smooth and everything about it, is just perfect. :-) Houston Auto Sales, is the place to be. I'd recommend this to anyone that's looking for a vehicle. Service is awesome. Love it. Thanks you guys.

GREAT SERVICE! Come shop for great cars!

by from Sugar land TX |

Ghandi , Mark and Armando are cool guys! Very professional ! Overall , HOUSTON AUTO SALES INC . Is incredible with great service and costumer approach . They have very affordable price for great cars.Keep it up guys ! LOOKING FOR GREAT CARS? Look for HOUSTON AUTO SALES INC .

YEAH YEAH

by from Cranberry PA |

My experience here was nothing short of spectacular. Brain J helped me with my initial inquiry and purchase of my GMC Terrain. I showed up and asked to see the vehicle which he was happy to show me. His first question was if I had a history report for the vehicle and when I said no he went inside and printed one for me to look at immediately. After test driving the vehicle I had to leave because of conflict in my schedule, Brian J understood completely. I came back and he asked if I wanted to look at any other vehicles on their lot. I looked at a few and ended up purchasing the GMC Terrain I had originally looked at. His helpfulness through the entire process was something I had only encountered once before when dealing with a car salesman and I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle in good condition. They have stayed in contact with me since I purchased the car to make sure it was everything I had expected during the test drive and shopping experience and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I would buy from WRIGHT BUICK GMC again.

Great Place to buy your car!!

by from Houston, TX |

I will never forget the day I bought my Nissan Altima because it was on BLACK FRIDAY of this year! My dad and I were checking out cars around Houston that afternoon and we landed here! Ever since the beginning the service and process of getting my car was GREAT!! They worked with us on getting everything done that same day. My car is in AMAZING conditions and very well taken care of. I love my car and I wouldnt have it if it wasnt because of these guys!! So get up, drive to Houston Auto Sales and get a new car t a very good price and quality!!!

Houston Auto Sales Inc is VERY Trust worthy

by from Texas |

We purchased a vehicle at Houston Auto Sales today and Armando and Marc were very helpful and told us all about the Volvo Suv that we purchased. The entire process was easy. They made us feel really comfortable. We weren't rushed or pushed to purchase, this was a very pleasant experience. The vehicles are all nice and well maintained with excellent pricing. Thanks Armando, Marc, and staff at Houston Auto Sales Inc for your politeness and peaceful atmosphere.