Houston Auto Sales

5801 Schumacher Lane, Houston, TX 77057

Used 888-347-5912

Very Pleasant Experience

by from Houston, TX |

We bought a used Honda from Houston Auto Sales yesterday and it was a very pleasant, no-pressure buying experience. Marc was our salesman and he gave us a great price. He seemed very honest, not pushy. The car was in nice shape, pretty much as described. I would definitely recommend Houston Auto Sales to others. My only complaint was purely aesthetic. The interior of the car was not as clean as it should have been -- partly my fault since I asked for it to be ready early but I gave them time later and it wasn't done. Nothing that a little of my own Armour All couldn't fix. I'm very happy with my purchase now.

I bought my car 2005 Scion tc from here

by from Houston TX |

I bought my car here 2005 Scion tc. The experience was pleasant, and they were willing to negotiate the price and we will definitely go back to them in the future when it's time to trade. I've already recommended this dealer to a friend.

Fantastic experience

by from Houston, Texas |

I moved to the US recently and needed to buy a car for the first time, so I was a little nervous about dealing with the typical "car salesman" and getting gypped into something I couldn't afford / didn't love. Marc and his team made me feel very comfortable and answered every question I had honestly, and even volunteered information that I forgot to ask about. When I first called up they had actually already sold the car that I was interested in, but I went down anyway to have a look at some others. I explained what I was looking for and Marc helped me find something absolutely perfect. We were in regular communication throughout the buying process and everything went really smoothly. I'd recommend Houston Auto Sales to anyone (in fact, I already have!).

These guys are the best at customer service

by from Houston, TX |

This is the best car dealership I've ever dealt with-I bought a used Mercedes from them and I felt that I was talking with someone who was not trying to cheat me, but quite to the contrary really wanted the transaction to be a win-win. Man, I got a good deal too. They seemed to work together like a family-the administrator, Tina was really pleasant and they all went the extra mile to accommodate my payment preferences. Also, when it came to striking a deal, there was none of this, "I'll need to go talk with my manager" nonsense-the guy I was dealing with, Marc, was a straight shooter and made the decisions himself. I am very happy with my car and I'll be recommending these guys.

Great Service and product.

by from Toronto Canada |

I bought a Mercedes from the team at Houston Auto Sales. I bought online over the internet and dealt with James, who gave me good honest service. I would use again. Chris (Toronto Canada)

09 honda odyssey xle

by from Houston, TX |

I definitely will buy from Houston Auto Sales in the future! I did look all over Houston for a good deal, Mark had the best deal that I could find and the buying process was pretty smooth and fast! As a single mother of 4 my life is Extra busy so for me was a very good experience and I got myself a very Nice vehicle at a very good price. I really appreciate making business with Houston Auto Sales! Will definitely recommend them to friends and family! ;-)

Very good deal

by from Houston, TX |

We were struggling to find the right car at the right dealer and we finally found what we were looking for at Houston Auto Sales. Our Honda was in a good condition at a good price and the buying process was very easy. We would definitely recommend Houston Auto Sales to anyone who is looking for a clean car and a great service.

Just perfect

by from "Houston,TX" |

Just got to Houston and needed a car. Marc found me the perfect combination of comfort/safety/price...exactly what I was looking for! The staff is really friendly and helpful, everything was done so quickly and professionally. Would definitely recommend this place

Great deal

by from Houston, TX |

I had a great experience purchasing a Nissan from them. It was very clean and in great condition. Marc made the buying process very simple. I would definitely buy my next vehicle from them.

Very good deal!

by from Houston tx |

The car was a the right price, and it looks and drives and they promised. I looked for months until I found this Audi at Houston auto sales. I will get my next car with them

Houston Auto Sales responded to this review

August 5, 2013

Alex, Congratulations on your new car and thank you for your business. We look forward to serve on your next vehicle! Houston Auto Sales Team

correction

by from houston, tx |

To the Cars.com review team- i would like to delete the review i wrote for this dealership. it was meant for another dealership. apologies for the mistake