Coastal Volkswagen

1 Saturn Drive, Hanover, MA 02339

New 866-980-0109
Used 888-797-3950
Service 866-215-5657

Coastal Volkswagen - Better Prices. Better Service. Surprisingly Simple.

i love my VW Passat from Coastal VW

by from Bridgewater, MA |

After being disappointed with two other VW dealers, I found Ben at Coastal VW. He was an EXCELLENT sales man. He was easy to work with and understood what I was looking for. I walked in tired and frustrated. I walked out happy and drove out with a brand new car!!! Coastal may be small, but they know what they are doing.

One word: superb. I love my new car!

by from Weymouth, MA |

After doing my research I decided to trust in the already prestigious reviews for Costal Volkswagen and stopped in for a visit. I had the pleasure of meeting Matt, who, during my afternoon stay and 3 test drives, continued to show me he was in it to provide me with exceptional customer service while ensuring I was informed enough and empowered enough to purchase the car I wanted. I felt in control during the entire process and when I was ready to talk numbers and payments I couldn't believe the diligence Eddy in the finance department demonstrated. I left same day with lower monthly payments than expected, and the car of my dreams. (2012 Golf TDI). I couldn't be happier, great job Matt, Eddy, and team! Side note: having gone back the next day to get my car touched up, I was very pleased with the service department. They addressed my additional questions on the spot.

Best experience ever at a dealer

by from Brewster MA |

Just purchased a certified used vehicle from coastal VW and couldn't be happier with the price, service and ease of getting me behind the wheel. It was worth the drive.

Excellent experience, best price, terrific staff

by from Weymouth, Ma |

We had a wonderful experience buying at Coastal VW. We went in on a snowy Presidents day, discussed a deal, then left to think about it. A little research showed Coastal had the best price, and we went back to buy that night. Matt Carle, Sean and Eddie were very helpful and accommodating. Now we are enjoying our new Golf! 100 percent recommend!

Excellent, friendly, stress-free service!

by from Quincy, MA |

These guys did a wonderful job. I spent a lot of money but working with Steve and Matt, I felt like I didn't spend a dime. At the end of the day, I walked out with a great deal and a big smile on my face.

Exceptional Sales Service

by from Plymouth, MA |

Coastal Volkswagen lives up to their reputable name. Thanks to the dedication of Sales Manager, Terrence Sterbenz, I successfully purchased my new 2012 Passat yesterday and drove away with 100% satisfaction. Terrence spent many hours educating and assisting me as I worked through the process of trading in my Toyota. His professionalism and patience never wavered during my time spent at Coastal VW and I now own the vehicle that has everything I desired. Rest assured, you will be in good hands at Coastal Volkswagen in Hanover, MA. Sincerely, Kim Simonsen Elementary Teacher Plymouth, MA

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Cohassett, MA |

Doug was the salesman who greeted us but was not pushy and overbearing. He told us about the new 1.8 turbo engine which uses REGULAR 87 octane gas. We were interested in a Passatt. We test drove one equipped with the new engine and loved it. We told Doug that we also wanted navigation and backup camera. He quickly found one in their inventory which we purchased. If I need another car I will definitely shop at Coastal. Thanks Doug for your professionalism and courtesy.

Excellent car buying experience!

by from Cohassett, MA |

Great Experience

by from Marshfield, MA |

After test driving at least 12 compact SUV'S, we decided to go with the Tiguan. Terrance at VW Coastal in Hanover was great to work with. No sales pressure, or stereotypical "car dealership experience." His knowledge of VW vehicles was exceptional. I arrived with 2 young boys, and a dog, with that said everyone at Coastal was super friendly, giving my dog water, conversing with my boys, and ultimately giving us a ride home when my jeep would not start. I would reccomend VW Coastal to anyone looking for a no nonsense buying experience! Deneen A satisfied VW owner

New Car Purchase

by from Duxbury Ma |

We had a great experience at Coastal VW in Hanover, Ma. Bought a new Jetta through them. Our salesman Terrence was polite and not pushy at all.

I would recommend coastal to anyone

by from Hanover Ma |

Terrance is the best salesman efficient caring a person you could trust