Coastal Volkswagen

1 Saturn Drive, Hanover, MA 02339

New 866-980-0109 New866-980-0109
Used 844-327-4816 Used844-327-4816
Service 866-215-5657 Service 866-215-5657

Better Prices. Better Service. Surprisingly Simple. Get our best deals this winter today!

Excellent Service

by from Worcester, MA |

I love this dealership! I have been driving an hour away from home to service my vehicle here. Danielle in service is very pleasant to deal with and the sales department is friendly. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!

March 24, 2016

We are happy to have you VWGUY! Thanks for the review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nice little dealership, no pressure

by from Plymouth, MA |

I don't leave reviews very often, but I had to for this dealership on account of the fact that the experience was so outstanding. My son and I needed to buy a car in a hurry and we were treated to great customer service and sales/financial assistance recently at Coastal VW in Hanover. We bought a slightly used Golf (great car, btw) and the price was very competitive, alleviating the need for much haggling. You can tell right away which dealerships are designed to form long term relationships with customers and which ones are just looking to sell as many cars as possible as soon as possible for the most money possible. There was no urgency and no pressure to buy or even add an extended warranty. We worked exclusively with Matt in sales and John in finance, and both were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. And both went the extra mile as well. John worked with us and their sister site in Norwell to get our title in a hurry to meet a deadline for a driver's test the next day. Matt stepped up when we needed him to help us find our garage door opener we had inadvertently left in our trade. Of course, we did not need to contact Matt as he was the one calling us to follow-up on our experience and to ask how the car was working out. Needless to say, I would highly recommend this dealership (and I have also had repairs done with another VW and they are top notch in that department as well). I am sure the multiple five-star ratings they have received are well earned, as this one is as well. Sincerely, Doug S.

Smooth Sailing at Coastal

by from Brockton, Ma |

It was a great transaction with the folks at Coastal. Lance and Mike were very laid back and straight forward. They were the opposite of aggressive car salesmen. John was just as great at the Hanover site. I've already recommended them to my Dad who is searching for his next car.

Jetta Serviced

by from Weymouth, MA |

This is the second time I've been here to have my car serviced. The service center is always filled with a friendly staff. They have me in and out quickly. Always explaining everything I need to know about my car and any issues they find. I highly recommend them!

March 25, 2016

Thanks Judy! We appreciate your comments and your business. We look forward to seeing you at Coastal VW again soon.

Great Dealership

by from Hanover, MA |

Great experience at Coastal VW in Hanover, Sales consultant Terence B. took me on a test drive in a rainstorm and answered all my questions on the new GTI. He was pleasant, knowledgeable, and professional. Thank you again, Terence. Love my new GTI! The place itself was clean and comfortable, and the rest of the sales staff were friendly, and accommodating when it came down to price. They gave us a great deal.

March 25, 2016

Thanks Diane! We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Five Star Service

by from Waltham, MA |

After a rather painful process of looking for a replacement ride, I bluntly walked into COASTAL VW. To begin with the customer service was exceedingly great. I was lntroduced to Terence who was with me the entry re time to the point of purchase. The purchase through driving out with ma new record de was flawless and on time. This is a wonderful way to buy and a great place to buy from wonderful people to meet le alone do business with. I now enjoy my new VW EOS. And must say you are not only highly recommended but will be for long remembered.

March 25, 2016

Hi Andrew - Thanks for the thorough and enthusiastic review - we appreciate it! Thanks for doing business with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Terence Broderick: A Perfect Experience

by from Whitman, MA |

It was refreshing to come back home to the Boston area after being away for 35 years. We had nothing less then a perfect experience. Our salesman, Terence Broderick was professional and made our purchase a pleasure. The finance manager Ron was more than helpful. For quality service and a great automobiles selection and purchase, I would recommend Coastal Volkswagon any time. George and Sharon Mather

Excellent service, Great prices, Clean atmosphere

by from Hanover, MA |

I bought a car the other day at Coastal VW. I was in desperate need of another car but financially wasn't sure if I could pull it off. I worked with Anthony, who I highly recommend seeing if anyone is interested in buying a car at Coastal. He showed me all my options and made the buying process very easy. I have been to many dealerships and worked with many people to buy my cars over the years. Anthony made my experience, by far, the best.

Aggressive and arrogant sales person.

by from Centerville MA |

I would never recommend Terrance as a sales person. He was arrogant, aggressive and disrespectful. I almost walked away from the deal but when I finally got the price I wanted I agreed to buy. My husband and I both agreed we would never come back to coastal again and instead of being happy to buy a car we felt beat up.

October 15, 2015

Hi Elizabeth - We are disappointed to hear about your experience. As a business that strives to provide the most competitive pricing possible upfront, it is difficult for us to further discount product prices. We regret that your expectations were not met.

Competitive price, great product knowledge, prompt

by from bridgewater, MA |

I just purchased a 2015 VW Golf GTI, which was the Motor Trend Car of the year. Dealing with Coastal VW was a good & efficient experiince. The car brings with it an amazing amount of standard features for a car at this price level. I had a GTI years ago which was great, this one is many years more refined. Highly recommended dealer and VW model.

October 15, 2015

Steve - Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you and your GTI with great service for years to come!