Winnisquam Auto

491 Laconia Rd, Tilton, NH 03276

Used 888-861-4765

DO NOT GO ANY OTHER PLACE THAN WINNISQUAM AUTO

by from Campton, NH |

I have had the most extraordinary buying and service experience at Winnisquam Auto. I encourage everyone to check them out when looking to buy a used car. They have been honest, fair and have bent over backwards to see that I am a satisfied customer in many ways. I could go on and on in specifics...John McDermott, the salesperson, John, the owner, Steve, the mechanic, and Michelle, the office manager all worked hard to find the right car at the right price, seeing to it that it was mechanically top notch and financially affordable. I am sending everyone there. DO NOT GO ANYWHERE ELSE>

Great car buying experience!! I recommend them!!

by from Wolfeboro,NH |

John M and the whole team were honest, fair, and friendly in dealing with our whole family and made the experience as painless and quick as possible. They fixed the front brakes as I reported them weak on the test drive. And not just shaving down the rotors. They put in new ones!! They let us have the car checked out with our own mechanic and John M himself even vacuumed my truck while I was having the car checked out. I would recommend them to anyone looking for solid transportation at a fair price! No hassles. Just honest service with a good selection of pre-owned vehicles. That refreshing to find at any dealership! Thank you to Winnisquam Auto!

Great Experience

by from Newton, MA |

We bought Toyota Sienna 2008 from this place a year ago. John, Buddy and the team were a pleasure to deal with right from the beginning: they answered questions honestly over the phone and they were very professional and non-pressuring when we came to the dealership. The car ran great during this year. Highly recommend !

Amazing customer service.

by from New Hampshire |

I recently purchased a 2002 Honda Accord from these guys as my first venture into manual transmission vehicles. (Save the manuals guys...) It also happened to be my first vehicle purchase in my life as well. Winnisquam Auto made sure that I felt comfortable. They were a no-nonsence/ no stress dealership. They even let me go on my test drive all by myself to let me be super comfortable and relaxed. The sales associate I met was a very down to earth guy who treated me like I was his own son learning to drive stick shift. I couldnt recommend this place enough. My parents are already eager to get a newer vehicle from Winnisqaum Auto.

AWESOME!!

by from Hanover, NH |

This dealership was absolutely amazing! I got my dream car and the whole process was super easy and each and every employee that I met or talked to that day was super friendly and really helpful! This is my first time buying from a dealership and I am so glad I went to Winnisquam Auto!! It was such a great experience that my boyfriend is now looking to purchase a vehicle from here as well! I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a vehicle!!!

Let me test drive a vehicle with no brakes!

by from Waterville, NH |

My Son and I went there to look at a Ford Ranger pickup with only 45K miles. This was our second time in, as the first time they would not allow us to test drive the truck due to it snowing at the time. Today we pulled out of the driveway and got about a mile down the road when we realized we had no brakes! Luckily, we had no traffic in front of us and we were able to use the transmission and emergency brake to stop the truck. When we got back to the dealer the salesman said "boy, that was quick" When we told him what happened he apologized and said he would get the truck back into their shop and call us. The truck had a valid state inspection sticker on it, God knows how. When we got home there was a message from the salesman saying that he drove the truck and we were right the trucks brakes did not work. I have not gotten a call back to say they fixed it but I see the truck is still for sale. Buyer or test driver beware.

Great first time buying experience

by from Holderness, NH |

This was my first car purchase. I had been looking for a Subaru with lower miles that was in my budget. After searching for weeks I finally found this car. I was a little wary of going through a smaller dealer, not knowing if I should go with them over a Subaru dealership. Buddy was great, not too pushy, which was perfect for my being new to the process. The price was pretty fair, and they detailed and put new tires on the car before I picked it up. I went back a month later for an oil change and they were great. Their guys in the shop were honest and knowledgeable and gave me advice for going forward with the maintenance. Also, the car is fantastic. With all the weather the last few months, I have always been safe and able to drive through anything. They sold me a solid vehicle and I'm very happy with my purchase.

Great Experience and Great Customer Serivce

by from Rumney NH |

Winnisquam Auto was my first car purchasing experience. My sales Rep John M made me feel very comfortable and was very helpful through the whole process. He didn't pressure me like other sale reps. Alicia made the whole paperwork process quick and painless for me. I would strongly recommend winnisquam auto for any auto needs.

Great Expeience and Customer Serivce

by from Rumney, NH |

Winnisquam Auto was my first car purchasing experience. My sales rep John M made me feel very comfortable and was very helpful through the whole process. Alicia made the whole paperwork process quick and painless for me. I would strongly recommend Winnisquam Auto for any auto needs.

Bought 2001 325i BMW

by from Manchester, NH |

So far so good. They fixed everything I asked them to fix. No issues right now. Buddy was easy to deal with. I would recommend them.

reliable car dealer

by from Hanover, NH |

I love the experience that all the processes went so smoothly, without selling other unwanted cars, without hiding information. The guy named Buddy is of great help! He is very reliable, explained all the information for the cars, and leaving the customer to make their own decision. He even provided some practical tips for maintenance. It was so nice of them to have provided to clean up the car after the deal was done, when the car looked already pretty clean to me. I must admit that they are the kind of honest dealers who are rarely found these days.