Red's Auto & Truck

Red's Auto & Truck

3931 Holly Street #B, Denver, CO 80207

Used 888-255-1544

"More Car and Truck For Your Buck"

Great Experience!

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

Was there a sixth star for buying process??? Mike deserves it!!! The whole process was truthful, transparent, quick, easy and helpful. I was tormented by dealers in a 50 mile radius with all sorts of dishonest sales ploys...I know this sound likes a sales pitch...but for the first time in my life I got the right car, right price and it only took 45 minutes!!! Mike's got it right!!!

Red's Auto & Truck responded to this review

April 16, 2013

Thanks for the kind words, I am glad you were able to find us and the perfect Mustang GT for you. Your business is very much appreciated. Enjoy your new convertible GT!

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

by from Denver, CO |

This is the first time I have EVER bought a car, at least alone. My husband usually handles this and he even "coached" me over the phone before I went into Red's. Fortunately I didn't need to use any of his tactics. Mike was very straightforward, honest, and there were absolutely no surprises. I didn't go in expecting to buy a car; rather I expected to deal, negotiate, and become completely stressed out by the whole process. The experience was easy-much easier than I expected and the process was over in no time. Mike worked to get the best rate for me and explained everything as the process evolved. I went home with my new car and whenever the time comes to get another vehicle, I will go to Red's. A very family friendly business. As another customer asked.....where's the 6th star?! Awesome dealership.

Great Experience

by from Arvada, Colorado |

I was offered extended warranty wich i had to use it within 2 weeks, and owner of dealership honor the deal and replaced waterpump and belt.

Great customer service!

by from Denver, CO |

Mike was very easy to work with. He made the buying process painless.

EXCELLENT CAR DEALER

by from Glenrock, Wyoming |

The entire car buying process with Mike at Reds was excellent. The car was exactly as advertised and being that we drove from Wyoming to Colorado to look at it was very important. The deal was straightforward and one of the easiest my wife and I have ever done. Thanks.

Purchased 2005 Ford Diesel

by from Thornton CO |

Just bought a Ford F250 from Mike and am happy with the price and deal.

EXCELLENT !!

by from Walsh , CO |

Mike was very helpful with everything. Answered every question I had, got me a great finance rate. Love the F-250! Would recommend him to anyone!

Great low mileage AWD Benz and a great price

by from Aurora |

Just bought a MB from Mike and am very happy with the deal and financing Mike was able to get me.

The extra mile

by from Denver, Co |

My husband bought a truck from Red's this weekend. Mike was very knowledgable about the vehicle we purchased which doesn't happen when buying used cars. He answered questions and then was very good about helping my husband to get the best deal not only on the truck but on his financing. Not only did he help my husband with the purchase of his truck but he also offered to buff out an unsightly scratch on my car. I really appreciated that he went the extra mile. Especially since he really didn't have to. I would buy another car at Red's any time.

Very easy to work with and buy!

by from Dumont CO |

We just purchased a 2006 Hummer H3 from Mike at Reds and he worked with us to make the deal easy given we live so far away, this really helped us out.

Purchased my 1st car ever

by from Fort Carson CO |

Just purchased my first car from Mike at Reds. I am happy and like the car and it came with a 30 day warranty.