Red's Auto & Truck

Red's Auto & Truck

1451 Vista View Dr, Longmont, CO 80504

Used 888-255-1544

"More Car and Truck For Your Buck"

Awesome to work with!!

by from Brighton CO |

I went to see a 1997 Jeep wrangler that I saw online and was very happy with what Mike had in inventory. After we had the jeep for a couple of days we noticed some significant issues with the Jeep. Needless to say Mike was AMAZING to work with to fix the situation. He is a man of his word and his integrity is second to none. He may not have the biggest dealership in Colorado, but he had a great stock of used cars and is awesome to work with. He made the deal right in the beginning and was even better when we had to take care of the issues later on. Thanks Mike!!!

helpful, friendly and no pressure!

by from Longmont, CO |

A totally enjoyable experience. No pressure sales environment. Helped me find a great used car.

Good People

by from Fort Collins, CO |

They were still in the middle of moving to Longmont, but dropped everything to help me with a purchase of a truck. Mike and Stan are great, honest people. Disclosed as much information on my new truck as they could, like why it was traded in, what needed repaired, and any previous repairs they needed. Overall, they are great guys to deal with.

Did a great job

by from Brighton, CO |

I had searched for used Lexus for months before finding the ES330 on line at Red's. We went and drove it and decided to think about it before making the investment. Stan and Mike were both there on the day of the test drive. Both were very professional, no high pressure and seemed truly interested in making sure the car fit our needs. I went back a week later with a pre-approval from my credit union with a higher than normal interest rate. When Mike saw the interest rate on the pre-approval, he offered to see if a better rate could be found. He did a quick credit report found an interest rate over half of my pre-approval rate which saved me over $3K in finance charges. Now that is service!!

Would buy over the phone...again!

by from Ames, IA |

Mike and Stan are very personable, low key. They carefully pick their inventory, the vehicles sell themselves. They answered my questions, I put a deposit on my truck, took the train from Iowa to Denver. Was on my way back home 30 minutes after I got to Red's, quickest and easiest purchase I've ever made. Thrilled with the truck, would not hesitate to buy from Red's again, highly recommend.

Excellent Service, No Pressure, and Fun....

by from Grant, NE |

First off let me say Stan and Mike are stand up guys. Our deal was worked out through email, pictures, phone. as My wife and I where going to have to drive 3.5 hours to see this car, and I hate the dreaded dealer bait and switch, which had happened the previous week at another Denver dealer. BUT That did NOT happen at REDS. These guys were very nice, looked at my trade gave me what they said they would before I got there. So I drove out of there in a beautiful 2011 BMW 328i.. I buy a car about every 2 years and I have to say they are easiest, most laid back, truthful dealers I have ever been too. Stan is a trove of information and knowledge when it comes to BMW, Mini's, and other high end brands a quality that is a rare find in used car dealers, most just want there next $249 commission and say what they have to say to sell a car. I was so impressed with there sales approach I recommended a family member to buy there next BMW from Stan and Mike...

Awesome Service

by from Elizabeth, CO |

In my lifetime of buying cars this was the easiest, most laid back experience. What an awesome crew. Made everything fast and efficient. Found exactly what I was looking for. Will be referring everyone I know and will deal with them the next time I need a vehicle. Thank you for the great service.

Great Experience at Red's

by from Aurora, CO |

I purchased a 2011 Cadillac CTS from Mike at Red's. I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of my purchase. Mike is very informative, personable and knowledgeable. I was very pleased with the deal he provided me on my new Cadillac and my trade in. I worked in the car business for 5 years, from selling to the finance office and Mike made the purchase very smooth and efficient throughout the entire process. He did an excellent job explaining the vehicle and the financing options. I will absolutely refer my friends and family to Mike! Great job!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Aurora, CO |

My wife and I bought a BMW 5 series from Red's. The business transaction went smoothly and they took great care of us. They made sure we were satisfied 100% with everything and they went the extra mile to make us happy. Personally, I will not go anywhere else but Red's. The best car dealership ever. I highly recommend Red's as your choice of car dealer.

Great buying experience

by from Fruita, Colo |

Great experience buying a used car. I drove 250 miles to trade in our Camry for a used van we found online. Mike was good to his word on the car we purchased and the trade-in he allowed on our car.

Best car buying experience I've had!!!

by from Denver, Colorado |

When Mike told me that he has clients that would purchase a vehicle from him without test driving the vehicle, I didn't believe him... Now I do!!!! Mike goes the extra mile to give you details and the truth about the vehicle and gives you full knowledge of the vehicle that you are interested in... He checks for the best financing option for you.. I am thankful for the referral I got from a friend to go see Mike!!! Best car buying experience ever!!!