Freeport Auto Sales

(5.0) 3 Reviews

140 Freeport St, Boston, MA 02125

Good Service

by from San Jose, CA |

The vehicle I inquired had a deposit from another buyer on it but the communication from the sales team through the process was good. They kept in contact with me until the final sale was made just in case the sale fell through.

Awesome! Great Deal!

by from Pawtucket, Rhode Island |

I bought a 01 Dodge Durango from Freeport Auto and could not be any happier with my purchase. Pito, the salesman, was very welcoming and extremely professional throughout the transaction. I was so glad everything went well because I came from Pawtucket, RI (about 45 mins away). The second day of ownership, the check engine light came on. I called and spoke to Pito and he said "Alright, bring it in. We will fix it, no problem." He didn't give me a run around, he put himself in my shoes, and he stood by the dealership in owning up to fixing the issue. I could not have been any more pleased. Since I did live 45 mins away, they tried their hardest to get the car back to me by closing time the same day (we're talking 110% effort, here) but, they weren't able to, which was completely fine. I didn't want to deal with rush hour traffic. I was more than pleased to wait. Also, when I had spoken to Pito on the phone about what was wrong with the car, he told me straight out what the issue was and how the service team went about fixing it. I've never been treated so well. When I came to pick the car up, I was told again what was wrong and how it was fixed. I really appreciated that because I got the reassurance that I was being well taken care of. I'm going to be purchasing another car from Freeport Auto real soon, and I will also be recommending them to friends and family. They're well worth the 45 minute drive! Thank you, again Freeport Auto!

Awesome! Highly Recommended!

by from Pawtucket, RI |

I recently purchased a 2001 Dodge Durango from Freeport! It is honestly the best purchase I've ever made! The seller, Pito, was awesome! He made me feel very welcomed and was very professional throughout the purchase process. When I got the car home to Pawtucket, the 'check engine' light came on. When I gave Freeport Auto a call, I spoke with Pito who gladly said, "Bring it in, we'll fix it; no problem!" They tried really hard to get the car back to me in the same day (we're talking 110%), which they weren't able to but, hey, it's totally okay, and it was worth my sanity because I didn't want to travel in rush hour, haha! When I had spoken to Pito again, he told me what was wrong with the car and how they went about fixing it. I believe that nowhere else I would have been told what was wrong and the process of fixing it. Totally awesome! When I went to retrieve the car, I was told what was fixed on the car, again. Being told a second time gave me reassurance and peace of mind knowing that I was well taken care of. I will tell everyone who reads this; I WILL purchase another car from this dealership, SOON! :) Thank you, again, Freeport Auto Sales!