Banner Chevrolet

Service 866-983-8403

The Banner Way...A Better Way

great job

by from algiers |

was lookin for a used car from banner chevy . sales men steve was awsome. wish more dealers made it this easy to find what i was looking for.

May 17, 2012

Mr. Malibu, I first want to say thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. If you every need anything please feel free to contact me directly at tcrawford@bannerauto.com

Still In Shock

by from Beaumont, Texas |

I looked online endlessly for a low-mileage recent-model used car and found several 2014 Impala Limiteds at Banner Chevrolet in New Orleans. I made an online inquiry and before long Myron Brogan contacted me. It took a little convincing but I gave him all of my information. With my marginal credit history I expected him to call back with an astronomical finance rate if he could get me financed at all. A few hours later he called back with an offer of 5.5% for 75 months and told me it was a "done deal". Still skeptical I was hesitant to make the 270 mile trip as I live in Beaumont Texas but finally decided to go a week later. I called Mr. Brogan and he told me the deal was still good and to come on. All the way there I kept telling my traveling partner not to be surprised if after we get there we just turn around and go home. Mr.Brogan recognized me right away from the Texas plates and took me straight to the car. We drove it about two miles (I had already driven one in Beaumont but couldn't get close to Banner's advertised price) and went back to his office where I expected the hassle to begin. Was I ever WRONG! It really was a done deal exactly as he represented over the phone. After signing my name a million times, he filled my new-to-me 2014 Impala with gas and sent me on my way, all in less than an hour. Not once did I converse or correspond with a Finance or Sales Manager. Mr.Brogan handled the entire transaction from start to finish with the great aplomb of a true professional. Four days later I am STILL in shock and can't believe everything went easily and exactly as he said.

Waste of time...

by from Hahnville, LA |

We drove over 50 miles for 3 days looking at an Avalanche with 90k miles on it. They only offered 12.5K for my trade which would have meant I would have had to carry over 9K. The communication between salesman and customer was very poor. I went across the lake and had 3 dealers offer me 19K for my trade and actually treat me like a customer instead of a bother. I wouldnt reccomend an enemy to go here.

nicey

by from new orleans la |

my overall experience was great with the dealership they maintains a postivie attitude there were very professional and pleasant with me .

The sales staff was outstanding

by from Kenner Louisiana |

They had the vehicle I was looking for I was able to test drive it and I will come back and purchase in about three weeks

Happy with service

by from New Orleans |

Service. Was fast and easy every one was helpful. But. Need to wait. On customers. Faster. Some. Talk on phone. With personal. Business

Great Job

by from Laplace, La |

I started my search online and from then on I received outstanding service from the internet team. They answered all my question and what she didn't know she find out for me. By the time I came into the dealership all I had to do was go over the number and sign my paperwork. Banner made buying a vehicle so simple and easy I would tell everyone I know to go there.

well pleased

by from new orleans. la |

Keith Beaulieu bent over backwards helping out with the deal. I wish every car buying experience was this good. After all most trips to a car dealer rates up there with root canals, but it was not the case here hasle free from start to finish.

June 6, 2012

Thanks you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us! We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve, and look forward to building a relationship with you and your family. Feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at tcrawford@bannerauto.com.

Pretty Awesome

by from Metairie, LA |

I needed a car and I found Banner online. Their prices caught my eye and their selection was pretty good too. I went in and Stephen was a great help. The process was a little lengthy but it was still a pretty cool experience.

May 19, 2012

Thanks Happy I Went for sharing your experience with us. We are so happy to have been able to provide you with the excellent customer service you deserve, and will work harding to make the buying process shorter. Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything at tcrawford@bannerauto.com

Fantastic Service

by from New Orleans, LA |

Car shopping made easy! Thanks to the whole team at banner I have the car of my dreams!