Paul Hiltbrand, Ltd.

8697 Route 11, Cicero, NY 13039

Used 877-568-9420

Fantastic !

by from Seymour, CT |

They were very responsive even on off hours and Sundays and Hollidays, It was a real pleasure to deal with them even from afar.. Thanks

Great dealer

by from SKANEATELES, NY |

I bought a Honda from Paul about a year ago. It's a great car and everyone was great to deal with!

Good Prices, Quality Vehicles!

by from Fulton, NY |

Had what I was looking for at a good price! Went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the vehicle. Made sure that it was in satisfactory condition. Staff was very friendly. Hard to find dealers willing to carry vehicles with manual transmissions.

Honest Seller - Went above and beyond: A++++

by from Spencer, NY |

Paul is a very honest seller, he worked hard to make sure I was happy with the purchase of a Toyota Prius, and wouldn't rest until I was happy. I highly recommend him. His staff was courteous. He made sure that it was convenient for me to meet him at times when I was available. Thank you, Paul!

unhappy shopper

by from waterville, ny |

Definetly do NOT recommend doing business here. I live outside the syracuse area and was attempting to set up a appointment to see a used vehicle here. On my first attempt to see it I was on my way when the dealership called me back to tell me the vehicle was leaving to be repaired. That was after I talked to the dealer the day before and no one ever mentioned this. When the vehicle finally came back I set up a day with the dealer to look at it. I called before I went out and the dealer said they sold the vehicle. There is absolutely no loyalty to there customers

Paul Hiltbrand, Ltd. responded to this review

July 1, 2012

We sincerely appreciate your comments. Unfortunately, in this industry we only hold a vehicle with a deposit. This is due to the high demand for the quality vehicles that we have in stock. We make every effort to deliver a positive buying experience. We regretfully missed the opportunity to earn your business, and for that we sincerely apologize. If there is anything I can do for you, please contact me directly at 315-698-1703.

Nice location to purchase a used car.

by from Baldwinsville, NY |

We recently purchased a car from Paul finding him easy going and knowledgable of the car we were interested in buying. He allowed us to drive the car without any restrictions and after the sale he delivered on the promised minor repairs to be done.