G&C Auto

Used 855-630-6879

BEST CARS, BEST PRICE, BEST FINANCING

Great service

by from New Orleans LA |

Really worked hard to sell me my new mini cooper. I love to car and I cant wait to drive it.

happy customer

by from marrero la |

every one was very nice during buying process and made sure I was satisfied / I purchased bmw 5 series at first and it had problems and i was not happy the dealer ship took it back completely and found me a car I would be happy with

April 13, 2015

Hello Happy Customer! Thank you so much for your review! We go to great lengths to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied with their purchase and will do anything we can to make sure every customer is a Happy Customer! We hope we see you soon for your next schedule maintenance!

G&C Is The Best

by from Westwego, LA |

I recently purchased my vehicle from here and I love it! It's a beautiful Honda Accord and it drives so nicely. They did everything they could to work with my down payment and my monthly payment to make sure I got the car that I wanted. I would tell everybody to come here because they are so willing to work with you and are willing to work late to make sure you leave happy. Thank you G&C!!

April 13, 2015

Hello Kiki, Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to know you love your Honda. We love helping our customers as much as we can and are extremely delighted to know that at the end of the day you got what you wanted at the right price. Once again thank you so much and we hope we see you soon for you next schedule maintenance.

GREAT Service

by from New Orleans |

I came to this lot twice. On the second visit I ended up purchasing a WONDERFUL Mercedes Benz. The customer service was great and everyone that works for G & C was all very helpful and polite. I truly appreciate Jeff,Mike, and Rob for making this happen for me. I would recommend anybody to this place!!... GREAT car lot!!..... Awesome TEAM! :)

April 13, 2015

Hello Nikki, Thank you for your 5 star review! We love helping our customers as much as we can to make sure they get the right car. And don't forget to stop by for your next schedule maintenance.

Great Service

by from New Orleans |

I would recommend G&C auto sales to anyone looking to purchase a new car. The staff here are very helpful,informative and full of free spirit. Please Stop By and get YOUR NEW CAR FROM THE BEST DEALERSHIP IN LOUISIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 13, 2015

Hello DMD, Thank you so much for your kind words, we are delighted to know how happy you are with your vehicle. And please don't forget to stop by for your next schedule maintenance.

Great Service, friendly staff

by from Harvey, LA |

I came into G&C Auto and right away I was helped by a friendly staff member who took care of me from beginnig to end. Excellent customer care. They even helped me pick out the best car with the most affordable rates. They didn't try to sell me just anything, they took their time and made sure I was completely satifised. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

January 28, 2015

Hello VBennett! Thanks for coming to G&C for your vehicle purchase! We are so glad to hear that your buying experience was easy and that you are happy with your car! Be sure to come back and see us for your next scheduled maintenance.

Love my purchase!

by from Westwego,Louisiana |

Great customer service and offers great assistance to purchase a car. I am very happy with my purchase and the staff worked to make sure the customer is satisfied. They offer great cars at a reasonable price. Get yours NOW!

January 28, 2015

Hello DJ! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We know you had a choice in your purchase and we value you as a customer! Please give us a call if you need anything else in the future or to schedule your next service appointment.

ryan simmmons

by from ama,la |

my experience with g&c auto was great. the personel was great and it was a speedy process. thanks to these guys im on the road in an upto date vechile.thanks guys at g&c auto..... sincerly, a proud customer

January 28, 2015

Hello Ryan! Thank you so much for the five star review! Excellent customer service is our number one goal and to hear that we met all of your expectations drives us to continue to strive that goal! And please do come back for your next schedule maintenance!

They'll get it done!

by from New Orleans, LA |

Came here not having luck with other dealerships. Got financed same day, and put into a great car. They're willing to go the extra mile and get you there. Definitely feels like theyre on your team.

January 28, 2015

Hello Scarlett! Thank you so much for the five star review! We work hard for our customers and are glad we were able to get the car at the right price for you! Don't forget to come see us for your next schedule maintenance!

good selection/bad credit help available

by from Gretna,la |

Fair prices good selection and great finance person got a good car for great payment even though my credit was not very good

January 29, 2015

Hello William! We are glad we were able to make the car buying process so easy for you.

CUSTOMER

by from LAPLACE, LA |

I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP TO ANY AND EVERYBODY THAT NEEDS TO BUY A CAR, VERY PROFESSIONAL, CARING, AND JUST OVERALL WILLING TO HELP YOU GET IN A CAR. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS A PLUS!!!!!! I AM ONE VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

April 13, 2015

Hello Kiana! Thank you so much for your great review! We take pride in providing the best customer service to everybody that comes to our lot! A referral is the best compliment we can get from our customers! Once again thank you so much and we will see you soon for your next auto service need.