Nevada Auto Sales and Rentals

(2.6) 5 Reviews

2025 S Decatur Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89102

Used 866-913-9539

Wonderful Car Buying Experience!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I must admit I do not have the best credit history. However, these guys worked super hard to get me into a great car that worked with my budget. They listened to my needs and helped me get the car I wanted and at the same time made sure it was one that I could afford. At so many other dealerships the salesman tried to TELL me what I wanted and tried to push me into a more expensive vehicle. Anytime I have had any questions about the car they always are willing to help. I have and will continue to recommend this dealership to my friends.

WORST DEALER EVER

by from LAS VEGAS |

MY EXPERIENCE HERE WAS SO BAD I WOULD NEED A 2 PAGE LETTER TO WRITE ALL THE STUFF THAT WENT ON. CARS WITH DIRTY CAR-FAX REPORTS THAT THEY DIDNT WANT TO SHOW. WENT ON 4 TEST DRIVES. ONE CAR OVERHEATED...ONE CAR HAD NO BRAKES....WOW!!! SHOULD I CONTINUE? THIS WAS A JOKE...I WILL NEVER BE BACK

Nevada Auto Sales and Rentals responded to this review

May 22, 2014

Hello, I'm sorry you had a bad experience, but you must have been at the wrong dealership. We never buy any cars with a bad carfax and would never allow a test drive on a car that didn't have brakes. I am going to ask that you post this review to the correct dealership. Thank you

no reply

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I sent them an email of a vehicle I was interested on and they never responded.

HIGHLY RECOMENDED!!! THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!

by from Las Vegas |

I just bought my second car from these guys and wouldn't go anywhere else! They got me financed on the car I wanted even with my credit situation. The first car I bought had a problem a couple months after I purchased it. These guys fixed it at no cost to me and even gave me a loaner car until it was ready! I couldn't believe it. A friend of mine had bought from a dealer on Boulder Highway who wouldn't help her with anything! Don't get burned somewhere else, go see Nevada Auto Sales!!!

Worst Used Car Dealership

by from Las Vegas, NV |

For a first time buyer this as by far been the worst experience I have ever had and i hope when i am in the market to look for another car it will be 1000 times better. First off the facility is disgusting the floor is covered in dirt, they have this huge dog running around slobbing all over the floor and the customers as well. Very unprofessional I bought my car on 03/15/13 put 2500 down for a 2008 Suzuki Foreza. Miles were pretty good on it, pretty car looks nice. but apparently they inside of the car is in horrible condition. While driving it before I left the car was fine they claim they were taking it to the back to do a check to make sure it was ok before i took it off the lot. Ok great since I do have a 1 yr old daughter I am going to have in the car majority of the time i do want to make sure it is safe for both of us. Before that even occurred it was a long process to even try and pick a car they took hours getting the paperwork together taking there time not doing what they claim they were in the process of doing. So finally i drove the car the check engine light came on and the car was jerking. Don't seem like they did a very good job at checking the car. I don't believe they ever looked it over. So i called let them know this took the car back said they would give me a call when it was ready. Never received a call i had to call them my self and i was informed it was working and i can put it up. As soon as i leave the same issue. I wad extrememly upset. So i called them back extremely frustrated that the issue was not fixed and I stated i did not believe they even took a look at the car. Stated they did that everything look fine and then the manager got on the phone and advised in order to look more into it they would have to keep the car. First question i asked was then why did you not take that step? UNPROFESSIONAL!!!! I will say that they gave me a car on loan while they fixed the car but they car they gave me was in bad shape. Finally they took the car to Suzuki because it was still under factory warranty and they found the problem and put a new transmission in the car. Car ran great i was happy thought it was the end of it. Mind you i only drove my car for 1 day and it been a month registeration was expiring. So went to get the car registered and the dealership did not have the green slip ready told me it would be the next day i call and then im told it will be 2-3 days until it is ready. BUT as soon as the DMV called them they faxed it right over. A week later car back at the dealership water pumped failed and the car was running hot and smoking. To add to my anger they told me they do not loan out cars anymore!!! I know one thing today i am going back and they will have a hard time telling me they are no providing me a car while this issue is resolved. If not im filing a complaint on BBB and taking further action. I will admit it was my fault for not doing research in the beginning but i learn from my mistake and i want other people to steer clear of this place.