Exclusive Motor Company LLC

(3.7) 9 Reviews

204 E 40th St, Garden City, ID 83714

the experience was great, speedy, and stress less

by from East Meadow, NY |

I was in the market for a Mercedes S550. I contacted Exclusive Motor Company and they provided me with all the details I needed to know about the transaction.Most importantly, THE PRICE WAS CHEAPER THAN EVERYONE ELSE.I will never buy from other dealership.Neither should you!!!!P.S. I ran into a few customers in their office and they all shared my experience.

These guys are great to work with.

by from Frackville PA |

Very simple! Hassle free.I bought my Range Rover from them several months ago,they shipped it to me in Pennsylvania, all paper work was ready and I only needed to sign some papers. The whole buying a used car can be a tough decision to make but I felt a sense of confidence and felt my business was appreciated. I recommend my friends and anyone looking for a used car to work with Exclusive Motor Company. I smile every time I drive my SUV.

My purchase was a great experience!

by from Salt Lake City UT |

My purchase was a great experience. Lorenzo great guy, no pushy sales tactics. And was very knowledgeable about the cars on the lot. I bought my 2010 BMW X6.I live in Utah and I needed shipping.They moved fast and the process was smoothly.The staff was great and willing to negotiate.Highly recommended.

I'd highly recommend this place-Fast Shipping

by from San Jose |

I started checking out car lots, looking for a good deal.I found Exclusive Motor Company and I called them.I am from CA,so I needed shipping.They had lots of hot cars. Acuras, BMW's, Lexuses (sp) , Benzes, everything!!! I decided on an Audi. I was kind of worried about the quality of the car and not being able to test drive it, so I did a Carfax report, and everything seemed cool with the car.I'm happy to say I've had my Q7 for 3 months and runs like new.So... I'd highly recommend this place to anyone who wants a nice luxury car, but needs a deal.

SCAM!!!

by from Chicago IL |

This is a scam there is no dealer.......................

Fake Dealer

by from Toronto |

Dealer doesn't exist. Neither do its cars. Address is a vacant lot. SCAM.

August 20, 2011

That is a false accusation.This guy from Toronto didn't even answer our calls.He is only emailing and asks for shipping to Toronto.That's all he says.We feel sorry that he thinks this way.We are a dealership and we have the right to select our clients.

shopper

by from ft wayne,indiana |

I've had a very good experience buying my used car at Exclusive Motor Company auto sales dealership. I have enjoyed the positive experience from that courteous salesman who provided me unbiased advice on choosing the right car. They provided me a good deal and great service.They provided shipping for me and everything went fine.I would definitely go back.

August 20, 2011

Thank you for you review.It was a pleasure doing business with you.

car lover

by from chicago,il |

Can it get any better? I love this place! I bought a car from Exclusive Motor Company a few years ago. I just bought my 2nd car from Exclusive Motor Company. It is for my wife to get to work. Lorenzo is the best. He hooked it up with an awesome car and gave me a great deal.I don't know how he does it, but he works his magic. Now i know my family will be able to drive in a safe car with a/c this summer. I am a very happy, and satisfied customer.

August 20, 2011

Thank you.We are glad to hear this.

Not so clever scam

by from Dallas, TX |

This dealer has an SRT8 at a too good to be true price. I tried calling the broker several times all going to voice mail throughout various times of the day. 7 hours later they responded by email and I finally received multiple pictures and carfax report of the vehicle I began deciding whether or not I was going to pursue this sale.. The scam started when I noticed in the first picture that the front of the car said R/T not SRT like genuine Srt8s. When I looked up the vin for the vehicle it matched the carfax I received from the dealer-- they both say that this vehicle is an SRT8. Sounds like they have the wrong vin and trying to pass this vehicle off as an SRT8. When going to this dealers website emcboise.net "inventory" is misspelled. I think I will avoid dealing with this company in the future.

August 24, 2011

He asked for more pictures and we provided it to him.We sent him also a carfax report.He is upset with us because we denied his trade in offer.