Begley's Automotive Group

1201 N Nappanee St, Elkhart, IN 46514

Come check out our Sale!

Very nice people

by from Millersburg,IN |

We've purchased two vehicles from Begley's Automotive. They have been nothing but helpful in finding the right cars. If you're looking for a quality used car, this is the place to go.

Great guys to work with!!

by from White Pigeon |

This dealership was very helpful in getting my into the car that made the most sense to me. Instead of trying to sell me the most expensive vehicle on their lot, they took the time to understand what my needs were and put me in the vehicle that made the most sense.

Very Pleased Customer

by from Elkhart |

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Begley's and have always had great experiance. Not only with the sales guy's but also with making my payments and the vehicles themself. I will continue to buy cars from Begley's.

Do Not Buy From Begleys

by from Elkhart, IN. |

This place sells crap cars and has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I bought a car from them in Decemember and by March I had already put $700 in work into it. By early June the car started acting funny and acquired a few strange noises. I took the car to a certified mechanic and recevied a quote for over $2000 in additional work that needed to be done to the car. Begleys refuses to fix it and is trying to convince me to buy a different car from them starting with another $1000 down payment. What a joke. Stay away from Begleys. They only sell junk. Research their reviews. You wont find a good one.