Mazda Hyundai 112

(5.0) 5 Reviews

2112 NY-112, Medford, NY 11763

Great car, Great service

by from Mastic, NY |

Mazda 112 provides me with an always enjoyable experience. Whether I'm getting my oil changed or purchasing a new car, they have simplified and made enjoyable the whole process. My family has purchased 3 cars from the same salesman/dealership in the last year. 2 brand new ones and 1 used one. Our experience was pleasant, informed and expedited as much as possible. My daughter is going to be looking for a car in the spring and she is already planning on making 112 Mazda her first and probably only stop. You are encouraged to shop around but if you have, no one can beat the price of what they have to offer. if you want to be in a secure, affordable, technologically jammed and well made car, then head over to Mazda 112 for the best car purchasing experience of your life.

I'll be back

by from MASTIC, NY |

Mazda 112 made me feel totally comfortable with the buying process as well as what I will expect and experience in the future. It was a no pressure experience as well as a comfortable transition between trading in and buying. I will recommend Mazda 112 to all of my family and friends.

Great service

by from Lake Grove, New York |

Had the best experience here. Love our new Mazda and plan on buying more cars from them!

Mazda 112

by from Coram, NY 11727 |

I had a wonderful experience with Mazda 112. The sales people are very personable and experienced. They cared about my every need.

Great job......very friendly

by from Shirley New York |

Very friendly group of workers. Place is very clean and you do not have to wait very long. Make you feel very welcome.