Mazda Hyundai 112

2112 NY-112, Medford, NY 11763

Great customer service

by from Port Jefferson Station, NY |

Service advisor hit me in and out so I could be at work on time , rather then sending me to work with a ride. Thank you so much

112 Hyundai Sales

by from Medford, NY |

Friendly Staff. Salesman James sold me my first Hyundai and I was so impressed with his caring nature that I went back for my second Hyundai! Very Satisfied.

Great service.. Very friendly

by from Medford, LI |

Customer service was outstanding... Jessica and Vito were very friendly and helpful.. And Pat McCuen was a great help as well (also sold me my cx-5)

Everything was perfect

by from Medford, New York |

Danielle was great. She was real and down to earth. Made my first car buying experience extremely easy. Pat over at Mazda was awesome and showed me the ins and outs of everything I needed to know about my new car. Thanks all!

Great service and dealership

by from New York |

Our salesman Joe Guttilla was awesome!!! We went to wantaugh Mazda and Brightbay a lot of back and fore with negotiations and we were not happy with pricing they offered. Explained to Joe were we were at and came to an agreement on 2fan4Marvelthe price. Nopressure no wasting time. We've been trying to research and make a deal for our new Miata for over a month. Mazda 112 wanted to make a deal and we wanted to buy s car. There was no games like at some other dealerships. My car had a paint problem and it was taken cared of. Thank you to Mike sales mngr . Also finance . One of our best experience ever at a car dealership.

Mazda 112 - ask for Mr. Pat M

by from Long Udland, NY |

We had the pleasure of working with Pat. He took the time to answer all of my questions and ultimately found us the perfect vehicle. Great people like him will ultimately bring us back.

Great Service, Honest, Friendly, Patient

by from Ridge,NY |

Nick Illuminato was an exceptional sales rep. He made us feel comfortable and not pressured. we have been to other dealers in the past and they don't listen to you or rush you out the door. Nick didn't do that at all, he took very good care of us. I also Love my new car!

Mazda CX5 repair

by from Holbrook, NY |

We are very impressed with service advisor Jessica. She was great from start to finish and always gave me a play by play of what was taking place with the car. While I was troubled that my 3 year old car needed transmission work to fix a leak, both my wife and I agree she is a great reflection on Mazda 112. In the end it was a great experience.

Great Service

by from Coram, NY |

This was a great experience and will recommend the salesman Dan and the dealership to family and friends.The car was prepped while I waited and was in excellent condition

Great buying experience!!!!

by from Medford, NY |

This was by far the easiest, most pleasant, and quickest car I've ever bought. Victor Salvia was terrific. He worked with my financial needs and got me the car I wanted. He also was extremely knowledgeable about the Hyundai family of cars and was able to answer all of my questions. Everything he did made my car buying experience even better. I also, wanted to take thank Mike Desimone for his help as well. It was great to see a familiar face, as I worked with him on my previous car. He's a no nonsense kids of guy and that's great when buying a car. The two of them made a terrific team!! I look forward to working with them and Hyundai 112 again when my lease is up.