Nissan of Stafford

1 Coachman Cir, Stafford, VA 22554

New 866-414-9401
Used 866-570-0118
Service 866-468-8721

Buying here has its REWARDS.

Wonderful Experience

by from Fredericksburg |

I just purchased a 2015 Nissan Altima from Rosner nissan in stafford. I love my. Car Dean S was my sales man he was very nice he did a excellent job helping me throughout the process he also gave me a very good deal on the vehicle Bob schmiech help me with the finance paper work he was awesome. rosner staff over all where very friendly I would highly recommend that you buy a car from this delership Rosner is the best

Nissan of Stafford responded to this review

January 12, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind comments! We are very proud of our team. For more reviews visit Dealerrater.com. Sincerely, Steve Ward Rosner Nissan of Stafford

Well Done

by from Stafford VA |

Great experience with our salesman Steve Smith. Steve's professional demeanor, commitment to working through challenges and personal/professional integrity are what kept us at the dealership and why we ultimately bought our car. We were treated fairly by the dealership, and the manager on duty--Pat Honore. After stopping through most of the dealerships in Stafford and Fredericksburg, Steve and Pat made this our most enjoyable experience. Rosner Nissan will be my first stop when its time for another car. I welcome the opportunity to work with their cooperative, courteous and friendly staff. Purchase date: 10 Nov 2013

Great Great Great!!!

by from Waldorf, MD |

My wife and i recently bought a used pickup truck from Rosner Nissan and I can't say enough about them. We got a lot of the work done over the phone before making the 1 hour trip done from southern MD. Glad I made the trip, the truck was everything that they said it was and the customer service was fantastic. after they had already made the deal with us and we had approved all of the numbers they actually kept working and got us a better rate a saved us another 50 dollars a month! I don't think you can ask any more than that. I have to say that this was by far the easiest car buying experience i have ever had and anyone looking for a new or used car do not hesitate to stop by and talk to their fantastic sales staff.

Great Dealership

by from Camano Island, WA |

After attempting to get my Chrysler PT-Cruiser repaired with no success by calling Chrysler dealership that put me on hold and did not return my calls, I decided to call Rosner Nissan at Stafford, VA. I am very satisfied with their service department and especially the service representative, Christina. I highly recommend Rosner Nissan.

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!

by from Glen Allen. Virginia |

I went out of my way to get to this dealership because I was not happy with others nearer home. I was not disappointed- all the staff I bumped into as I walked through the building were polite, cheerful, gave me directions, and answered my questions. Special thanks go to General Manager Kevin Gonzalez for working with me personally to get me a great deal, Kenny Latino, salesperson and James Carey, finance manager, who took care of the financial aspects. All three were knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Worried about increasing traffic on the highway, they made special efforts to not only finish preparing the car, but even transferred a decal from the back window of my former car, a Prius. I am delighted, even thrilled, with my beautiful new Sentra, and look forward to my three -year lease. If you want a new Nissan visit this dealership, they really know how to treat people well.

Got shafted

by from Millerton, PA |

Do not believe anything this place tells you. I was interested in a 2011 Titan pickup truck they were advertising. I talked to a salesperson Wednesday afternoon and told him that I was coming from northern PA and I would be there around noon Thursday. He said that would be fine but when I got there at noon after driving 308 miles, they said the truck had been sold just minutes before I arrived. They had my name on a board and 2 other names as well with times of the appointments. He could have said that someone else was coming to look it then I would have waited to come another day. They knew I was driving a long distance and did not tell me that someone else was also coming to look at it. They are only interested in making a sale without any respect of others. The salesperson put his greed ahead of my best interest. All they could say to me is that they were sorry. I don?t believe that either. I should know better than to trust a sales person. I spent a vacation day, over $100 on gas and 14 hrs round trip. Plus now my car has that many more miles for when i do go to trade it in. Not to mention any traveling on I-95 your putting your live at risk. I was near an irrate state of mind when I left there.

Best experience ever at a dealership

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

Last week I bought a new Nissan Rogue from Rosner Nissan and it was the most pleasant car buying experience I'd ever had. Every person we encountered was friendly and knowledgable. The car was also a great price and we didn't have to spend hours there negotiating. Dylan was an excellent salesman. When I picked up my Rogue he showed me what all the buttons/features did and set up the bluetooth for me. All the guys there kept telling us to feel free to call them if there were any problems or questions. Very nice and helpful employees! I would definitely recommend Rosner Nissan and would buy from them again in the future.

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!!!!!!

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

This is the second time going to this dealership to buy a car from them, 1st time I went to them I was not happy with the salesman and the way he treated me as a customer. So I figured give them a second chance going back to the dealer and being promised I could drive the car home over night I find out that its not true and I can not drive it home. After all this the overall management and customer service experience at this dealership is horrible. I will NEVER consider this dealer to buy from.

job well done for the guys at nissan of stafford

by from centreville, va |

i am very pleased with my purchase through this dealership. Kenny was professional, knowledgable and i walked away with a great car at a fair price. they were willing to make things happen so i could get the car i wanted.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

by from Stafford, VA |

Outstanding buying experience. The salesman (Kenny Latino) was excellent. He took time to explain the to explain the dealership services, introduced me to the Service folks and explained the car features. The whole process including test drive, finalizing the deal, meeting with the Finance Manager and driving home took less than 2 hours which is a record compared to other dealerships. Highly recommend Kenny Latino and James the sales manager.

A+ for Kenny Latino!

by from Ft. Belvoir |

I arrived at Nissan of Stafford knowing the exact vehicle I wanted to purchase, and the price I was willing to pay...Kenny knew all of the features, the history of the particular vehicle I was looking at, and got my offer escalated to the right people. His professionalism and attention to detail made my car buying process an absolute pleasure; ask for him by name! -Erik A happy new owner of a 2011 Armada Platinum.