Henderson Hyundai Superstore

Service 888-218-7920 Service 888-218-7920

Home of the Done Deal!!!

Henderson Hyundai Rocks

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was comparing prices with all the Hyundai dealer's in town. I talked to Jason D and he gave me the best price over the phone. The other Hyundai played too many games. Thank you Henderson Hyundai for my new Santa Fe.

Super Salesman

by from Henderson, NV |

I have been going to Henderson Superstore since 2006. My First car was a New 2006 Accent. They were the First one's to start my credit, since my Husband pass in 2002. My other New Car's, were a 2007 Tucson, 2011 Tucson, 2015 Accent and a 2015 Tucson. The last three New cars, I have Purchase was through Noli Hall. Noli Hall is a Gift to your Corporation. He is a understanding and caring Salesman. I value his knowledge of the New Models and his way of expressing their value to me.

Andrew Pepe

by from Henderson. Nv |

I purchased my car on Saturday, September 5, 2015. My sales person was Andrew Pepe. Andrew was very kind and helpful. I am very happy with my 2016 hyandai Elantra. I give Andrew Pepe 5 stars with everything.

My new Santa Fe

by from Las Vegas , NV |

I came to Henderson Hyundai to trade in my Genesis because I needed a car with more room. I was greeted by Noli the salesman. I told him what I wanted and he delivered without hesitation. In a short time I was ready to drive away in a new Santa Fe with all the bells and whistles. There was no haggling involved, Noli asked what I wanted and he delivered quickly. It was a very comfortable experience. I consider him an excellent person to go to for your next car as he was friendly and efficient.

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from St. George, Utah |

After an extended search in Utah for the car of my dreams, and being told it was not available anywhere, I gave Art Muro a call. I told him what I was looking for and he was on it immediately. Within a very short time, he called to inform me that the exact car I was looking for was indeed available! He held it for me until I was able to get there a few days later. When I arrived, I was given the royal treatment throughout the entire process. Art was very respectful and spent a great deal of time with me to make sure all of my questions were answered completely. Not only is Art Muro an awesome salesman, he is a genuinely kind and amazing person as well. I am so pleased with my car and I will definitely recommend Art Muro at Henderson Hyundai to anyone looking for a new car. Thank you Art, for the best car buying experience ever!!

Superior Sales experience

by from Henderson, NV |

It was straightforward and fairly quick (efficient). I got a good deal and left satisfied.

GREAT sales team!

by from Henderson, NV |

Josh Wootton, Has been our sales coordinator for our past and present purchases,(Hyundai Sonata and Elantra) he is very cautious and very friendly' and has always made us feel special.......(convertible and relaxed.) My wife is so happy with her new Hyundai Sonata and I will be hopefully be doing business with Josh to upgrade my Hyundai Elantra in the near future, also my brother has meet Josh and he said that when his beloved car needs to be replaced he will be contacting Josh without reservations, he's just a nice person. and I like to say has become a good friend, something I think is very rare in today's world.

Outstanding service

by from Henderson, NV |

We had first visited another Hyundai dealer in the Las Vegas/Henderson area and were treated so badly. We then drove to Henderson Hyundai and were pleasantly surprised as the salesman treated us with respect and really listened to what we needed.

Fast Response

by from Henderson, NV |

PERFECT! STARTED WITH JASON KELLOW. VERY PROFESSIONAL & VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE!!! WHAT A GREAT SALESMAN! I ASK DIRECT QUESTIONS AND GOT DIRECT ANSWERS!!! THANK YOU JASON!!! THEN MOVED TO JOHN TUTINO JR.,FINANCE MANAGER. AGAIN GREAT EXPERIENCE. TOOK US THUR THE WHOLE FINANCE PROCESS VERY PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE! THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE WAS 100% GREAT & ENJOYABLE! THANK YOU HYUNDAI FOR HIRING GREAT EMPLOYEES!!!

wonderful experience

by from Henderson, NV |

This is my first time buying a car and everyone at the dealership made it a wonderful experience. I will absolutely be recommending this dealership.