Vonzie Auto Sales

1635 Grand Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95835

Used 866-535-9322 Used 866-535-9322

Honest People

by from Sacramento CA |

I bought a very old van from Vonsie's in 2011 and it ran great with only one repair 2 years latter. He made me a great deal and I was happy. I am ready for another car and I am headed there. If he does not have what you are looking for he will do his bet to find it right away. I would send any friend to him!

horrible dealership

by from Carmichael , CA |

I saw this post on here this morning so I called the dealership to see if the car was still available and the owner lied to me saying it was still there. he tried selling me another car that obviously had previous damage and lied about it not having any damages before. horrible dealership do not go.

most honest car dealer I have ever met

by from Stockton |

Got a car for my mom and it was better than her old one.

Vonzie SUCH A LYING PERSON.

by from Sacramento, CA |

I bought a car from this man in September of 2012. I guess I was one of the lucky ones because the car worked pretty good the thing is that this man never keep his word and broke the contract in which he was supposed to fix the lens to my head lights in which he never did. I tried to get a hold of him and wasn't able to. I made appointments but never showed up to the lot for our appointment. AND to top it off he put a lien on my car even though I didn't owe this man any money. I had to pay nearly $200.00 to get the lien off with DMV and notary. THE ONLY WAY TO GET THIS MAN AND TALK TO HIM IS TO SHOW UP BY SURPRISE. When he wont expect you.

No one ever got back to me

by from vallejo ca |

I was waiting to talkto someone but no one left me a msg :(

You get what you pay for...

by from Sacramento, CA |

This is definitely a low-end car dealer, which has its place. I needed a "beater" car to keep at the park-n-ride, drive about 1,000 miles a year, etc. I found an old Nissan that was in better shape than I expected for the low price. Of course, I had to do some work on it but 2 years later it's doing just fine. Don't complain if you try to get a cheap car and then find out something goes wrong. Buy a new car and get a warranty. Otherwise, take a mechanic with you or take your chances. No free lunch.

BEWARE OF VONZIES

by from Sac, CA |

He'll sell you a car with a cracked exhaust manifold that you wont discover until your "new battery" is all the sudden dead in a week and now working, he'll lie to sell anything.

Run don't buy here

by from Sacramento Ca |

I bought a car here, drove it 5 times and now it wont start, brakes are bad, airbags are messed up. I was lied to about car, tricked into not signing a out option. Knowing car was trouble, I was a single mom strapped for cash this was the car that was the best on the lot and perfect for my tight budget. Run don't buy here he is selling lemons. I was a first time buyer. I have 4 recalls on the car I bought plus the issues I am having now which a mechanic said the seller would know about.

Vonzie's

by from Sacramento, Ca |

Very polite when I walked up, handed me the line of "are you the guy that called about the car?" I know for a fact they hand this line to just about every customer. car was a wreck, it was a waste of time to see, it had rust a very sloppy budget paint job and things were falling apart literally. he told me "It Has A/C" the car didnt even have a compressor, how can they claim it has A/C? I told him what I thought of the car and he literally started yelling! at that point I walked away. I couldnt trust a word he says... how could I trust his car?!