Greg LeBlanc Toyota

220 S Hollywood Rd, Houma, LA 70360

They will take advantage of you if you let them.

by from Houma, LA |

I was a loyal customer who had bought four vehicles from there in the past. Every dealing I had with them before was always good last until the last vehicle. They hold no value to customer loyalty. Don't ever forget you're going in to buy a car and (I don't care how friendly the folks are to you) they are not your friends. Given the chance they will skip over things in the contract, so make sure you ask questions about EVERYTHING. As long as you stay alert you're buying process will be good, but they are always higher priced than competing dealerships in Metairie.

All around great Service!! Great car!!

by from Houma, La. |

I bought a used vehicle from Toyota for my daughter! I was extremely pleased with salesperson Justin Vanlandingham. He was very helpful and very easy to talk to! Once he found out it was a surprise for my daughter he went above an beyond help! He made a poster and ordered a bow for the car without us asking him to do so!! The service from everyone involved was great!! I enjoyed seeing the Parrot and his sweet wave also!! Thanks Greg Leblanc Toyota for making my daughters first car very memorable!

Awesome Avalon

by from Baton Rouge LA |

I bought my 2014 White Avalon at Greg Leblanc during their Grand Opening weekend. My experience was wonderful. It is the best dealership I have ever been in! The employees were so knowledgable and friendly. The best part of my experience was that Mrs. Leblanc worked my entire deal. I love my new Avalon.

Great service ,beautiful dealership

by from Thibodaux,La 70301 |

Just bought my new 2014 Avalon from here .Best experience I ever had .All of employees made me feel welcome and at home .Salesperson Justin knows his product Would recommend to buy from here

Pleasant Experience

by from Houma, La |

I had an easy and quick experience purchasing my car. Everyone there was nice and saw to my needs. I had several questions about the different cars and the time was taken to answer all my questions. I'm happy with my purchase.

Quick Sell

by from Bourg, La |

Went to a bunch of places and these guys were by far the quickest and right to the point. Did not waste my time. Got a clean car and they showed me the service records which was good.

Just shopping but very helpful

by from Thibodaux, LA |

I'm shopping for a car and went in to look at it in person. I walked in and explained that was the purpose of my visit and after an initial hesitation by the salesman, he walked me to the car and gave me the breakdown on what the car had available. I have one other I am looking at but I am leaning towards buying from here.

Excellent Experience

by from Jefferson, LA |

As pleasant of an experience as could have been. Did my research and was able to get the car I wanted. Dealt with Mike and couldn't say anything more than nice. Will strongly recommend to my family and friends.

Brought my car in for service while on the road

by from Biloxi, MS |

Had some issues while on the road, brought my car in for service and was offered a drink, some popcorn and a nice place to relax while I waited on my car. It was fixed quickly and with no headaches. Highly recommend them.

Best dealership I've ever been to!

by from Houma, LA |

Rhonda Breath was my sales person. She was very friendly and knowledgeable. I feel as if I got a fair price. I've bought 2 vehicles from here and I have been very happy with both purchases. The new dealership is great. She didn't pressure me into anything. Most sales people are very pushy not her. Service is also great. Stacy is very upbeat and positive and can help with all your needs. I would recommend to anyone. Great place! A+++++++ service