Akron Motorcars

Akron Motorcars

2005 S Main St, Akron, OH 44301

Used 888-252-0782

Resonable priced cars at whosale prices. We only buy new car dealer trade in's!

Great to deal with!

by from Richfield, OH |

Bob and John were great to deal with on the purchase of my used Mercedes. They had a good knowledge of the vehicle and a lot of previous service records to document the condition of the car, which made it much easier on my decision to purchase the car. I would highly recommend them for your next purchase.

July 3, 2013

MATT ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU ON YOUR PURCHASE, IT WAS A PLEASURE ! JOHN & BOB

Great car great price

by from Harrisburg |

I bought a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am about two months ago and absolutely love it. From the ride to the dealership from the airport to the paperwork the process was smooth and simple. Thank you Bob for a great experience love my car so glad I bought it!

Great to deal with

by from Canton, OH |

What a pleasure to purchase a car from Akron Motorcars. The lot is full of really clean used cars with low miles, in great condition. There was no pressure and they were totally upfront about the couple of minor issues with the car (one of the tires needs balanced, and one of the electric windows in the rear is flaky...we expected some repairs in our price range and these are minor compared with many of the cars we have looked at elsewhere). Bob and John allowed me to take it to my mechanic with no hesitation and the car checked out great. My husband was finance manager in the auto sales industry for nearly 20 years and even he was happy with how smoothly everything went. Due to a clerical error on the part of our credit union, the $200 deposit was included in the total loan amount for our purchase. Bob noticed it, and cut us a check to reimburse our deposit before we even left his office. A less honest person could have pocketed the difference and we may never have noticed the oversight. Our daughter is thrilled with her new (to us, anyway) car and we'd recommend this place to anyone looking for their next lightly used auto.

Great service

by from Macedonia, Ohio |

Bob and his partner were easy to deal with and I did not experience the typical dealer nonsense. I reccomend this dealership to any buyer looking for an easy, pressure free experience!

July 3, 2013

THANKS NICK , IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH YOU ! JOHN & BOB

Excellent Dealer

by from Akron, Ohio |

Excellent. Low pressure, friendly dealer. The expeience was a complete change from any other dealer I dealt with on this recent car search. Would highly recommend.

Happy customer

by from Farrell, PA |

I found Siladie Motorcars when searching online for an Acura MDX. My experience was great from the first phone call to the delivery of the vehicle. Both Bob and John were low pressure and professional. The vehicle is beautiful. I am happy to recommend Siladie Motors for a great overall shopping experience. Actually, my dad took the recommendation and also purchased a vehicle from John. He too loves the vehicle and his shopping experience. Thank you John.

February 9, 2013

thanks you for the good rating. we also enjoyed doing business with you. bob & john

Purchased Porsche Boxster

by from Canal Fulton, Ohio |

Great Buying Experience..... John was very helpful in helping me buy this car. No Pressure.... I felt i got a fair price for my trade and paid a fair price for the car i purchased. I am very happy with the overall experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a used car. Thanks again John

February 9, 2013

good customer, very easy to work with. john

GREAT Experience From Start To Finish!

by from Canton Ohio |

There aren't too many things that stress me out more than looking for a quality used vehicle from a reputable seller. I can't tell you how happy I am that we came across Siladie's listing for our new Durango. John provided us a friendly, helpful, no-pressure experience from start to finish. We looked at Dozens of Durangos all over Northeast Ohio and this one was BY FAR the best of all we've looked at. I am happy to recommend Siladies to anyone looking for great deals AND a great overall shopping experience.

October 8, 2012

I ENJOYED WORKING WITH MATT AND SARAH, THEY KNEW WHAT THEY WANTED, AND THEY WERE EASY TO WORK WITH. I WISH ALL OF OUR CUSTOMERS WERE LIKE THEM! JOHN

Best Car Buying Experience in my Life!

by from Hudson, OH |

Bob was very easy to work with, low pressure and accommodating. He even provided extra effort on his part to work around my schedule. The information on the car was accurate and true. When I arrived to pickup the car, they were cleaning and prepping it with meticulously detailed. I purchased a BMW 325i and absolutely love it. I believe I walked away with a great deal on a beautiful car. I have already recommended the dealership to a friend and expect to shop here for my next car. Thank you Bob Siladie.

Great car

by from Sagamore Hills Ohio |

Siladie Motorcars made car shopping a pleasure. I felt so comfortable buying from Bob and has staff. I enjoyed the small dealership and personal touch they provided. The car was even better than the pictures had described. Way to go and thank you sooooo much Siladie Motorcars. Kim Conway

1997 Mustang GT

by from Uniontown, OH |

Found Siladie Motorcars while searching on-line for a Mustang GT. This mustang had it all!!! Excellent condition and I had a great buying experience. I was already pre-approved with my own financing but Bob went above and beyond and made a phone call to another bank which offered me a better rate!! Would definately recommend Siladie Motorcars to everyone!!