Edwards Bargain Center

Used 866-318-3809

Great Cars-Better Prices

First Car

by from Council Bluffs, IA |

I had been looking for a couple months and the guys at the dealership had known this and they were very helpful with me finding the right car.

Excellent, professional service!!

by from Council Bluffs, Iowa |

Hey, if you're looking for a top notch buying experience, along with meeting with professionals who want to work with you to put you into a vehicle you can afford, then look no further. Jimmy Dean and John Anderson are two great pros who will make sure your time spent with them was not wasted!! Very happy and will buy SUVs from them in the future.

Rude sales personnel very unprofessional

by from Nebraska |

My husband and I drove all the way from South West Nebraska to look at a car. We drove threw the lot browsing. We was unable to turn out, so to get out we had to inch around and turn back. As we got to the only outlet someone that was test driving a vehicle had parked and blocked our exist. When they got out my husband said to the sales me, exscuse me sir, but could you please back up so we can get out. Rudely the sales man said yeah when im done with these customers. Which was fine. So we just pulled up alittle more to wait and the sales me yells as he is getting into the vehicle in a harsh voice you going to let me move or what. Wow wasn't like we had planned to plow into it. Then as we where pulling out he staired us down in a nasty wway. Guess we won't be buying a car there. Its no wonder you can't drive threw there over crowded lot. Can't sell anything with such rude sales personnel.

Review of buying a used car

by from Oakland, IA |

The sales people may be nice/friendly and get you into a car your interested in. But my son had a car for one week and it would not stay running. I called and of course they would not even take the time to look at it again. After one month of owing this car it already had two issues with the engine. Nothing like buying a car and not being able to enjoy it.

ticked off parent

by from Omaha NE |

Within 15 minutes of driving a 2003 Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed off the lot, my sons very first car in his name went up in flames LITERALLY! Was told ?car sold as is, your car your problem?. C?mon, if the car can?t even make it home they shouldn?t sell it!  I have pictures, documents and tracking available to prove the above.  Thankfully my son was not hurt.  I can honestly say my family will NEVER buy a car from any Edwards dealership after this.  Totally lost my trust in the company.

2002 Chevy Cavalier

by from Pleasant Dale, Ne |

Got a good deal on this car, the salesman was friendly and easy to talk to, would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a reasonably priced second car.

Great car for a great price

by from Omaha |

Thank you for making this an easy purchase. No pressure, just a good car for a reasonable price.