Sooner Fleet Auto Sales

(5.0) 2 Reviews

602 N Mission St, Sapulpa, OK 74066

Trustworthy and Stand Up guys

by from Sapulp |

I recently purchased a 2003 VW Beetle from Stan and Mike. During the test drive one of the warning lights came on and then went off. Nothing seemed wrong, so we figured it was just a sensor. The deal was made, and the car was purchased. AS IS/NO Warranty. Same thing happened again only this time it stayed on, while returning from the bank with their check. Still nothing appeared to be wrong, but when I called them, they took it upon themselves to have it checked out by their mechanic. So I left the car with them and they said they would not cash my down payment check until we knew what was going on. When all was said and done, it was something major, and they took care of it all. Now granted they advised me that had this happened 90 days down the road they would not have felt it necessary to take care of it as it was sold AS IS, but they felt that since it was right from the get go that they had a responsibility. I can attest that not all dealerships feel this way, especially used dealerships, but they did. I can't recommend these guys enough. I definitely would buy another car from them, and recommend my friends to them. They gave me a fair trade in for my car, and a good price on the one I bought, and made me feel that their word on the car was worth something. They do offer a warranty, I just wasn't able to afford it. These guys saved my day, and I got the car that I had been wanting for quite some time. They are just a small dealership, but if you are in the market for a used car, definitely give them a shot, I know I will definitely use them again.

Good service - solid integrity

by from Tilsa, OK |

These guys run a simple straight forward business that makes a variety of used cars available to buyers. The represent the cars as they are and they tell the truth. They are flexible and they are patient. If you are looking for a source for a good clean available used car without pressure and with no hidden back office stuff, this is a good place shop and buy.