SoCal Auto Place

SoCal Auto Place

11870 Beach Blvd, Stanton, CA 90680

Used 877-884-0263

"Save money, Drive Smart"

Awesome!

by from Los Angeles,CA |

I was interested in a Yukon they had for sale so I left a email inquiring about it. They called back in like 60 seconds of me pressing the send button. REALLY QUICK! I decided I would take to trip from Los Angeles to see the vehicle and I wasn't disappointed. The service was great! They had great prices and excellent cars. Shortly after arriving, I was leaving in my new Yukon. I highly recommend!

April 11, 2014

Thank you DP. You are very kind. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us @ 800 805 2870 if you have any question or concerns regarding your vehicle. Again, thank you for your kindness.

Wonderful Service

by from Palm Springs, CA |

Thanks for your help guys it was wonderful doing business with you easy and fast. My family is very pleased with the truck and with the service, it was well worth the drive :) thanks again we will be sure to go back if we ever need anything else.

April 11, 2014

Thank you TundarBuyer. Thank you for giving us the opportunity. We look forward to serve you for all your future automotive needs.

GREAT SERVICE AND FAST! TELL THEM CORY SENT YOU!

by from Lakewood,CA |

I just got a 7 series BMW! Thank you so much So cal auto place! This place is the best. Dolan made my process easy and smooth I am so happy with my new car. They helped me get financed when other dealers did not. I will refer all my friends to so cal auto place.

April 12, 2014

Thank you Cory. Please feel free to let us know when it is time for you to trade in this one and get the next car :)

Socal Auto Place

by from Anaheim, Ca |

we bought there yesterday they where very helpful they told my wife on the phone that we could drive off the lot the day we came in we did just that with a great car and a good deal they bent over backwards for us you dont have to believe me go there for yourself and see again thank you socal.

April 12, 2014

Thank you John. Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business. Thank you SoCal Auto Place

Never Saw The Vehicle

by from Ontario, Ca |

I contacted them via e-mail, they called me right back. I was told the truck was being driven by the owner. Give them a least a day to get it and clean it up for me to look at. I spoke to the salesman, a couple of times and he couldn't show it because he had to go to the auction. Made an appointment for Saturday, mind you this process started on Tuesday. I bought another truck on Friday.

January 5, 2014

Hi Kevin, I apologize for your bad experience here at socal auto place. We believe in retailing our cars in 90 days or else we send them to auction and sell them at wholesale. Unfortunately the vehicle you were interested in was also a 90+ day unit. Which is why we didn't have it available for retail. We have tried to undo the auction sale but since it was a sold unit we couldn't get it back for you. We apologize, we have made some adjustments in our policy to avoid any situations like this. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Top Notch Service

by from Whittier, CA |

These guys were very nice and helpful. They made buying a car easy. I got a great truck at a great price. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

February 1, 2014

Excellent used car dealer

by from riverside |

Bought my first car here. When i bought it it had a little over 199k miles , now it has over 200k miles and still running.

August 24, 2012

Thank Mr. Johnny it was a pleasure to earn your business.

Best used car dealership in stanton , oc

by from Anaheim hills |

I bought my sons first car from here. Very friendly and professional dealership. Got the best deal , best price . I am satisfied.Highly recommended.

August 24, 2012

We are glad that we could help (: