Walter's Fiat

Used 888-639-9755
Service 866-735-1733

New car purchase

by from Winchester, CA |

Started the process over the phone with Jay Baik. When I arrived on mothers day morning, Brett McKinley took care of me. This new vehicle was to be a surprise for my wife and both gentlemen knew this and bent over backwards to make this deal happen for my as fast as possible. While I was taking a test drive, I advised Brett that I didn't "need" to purchase a new vehicle and that I "wanted" to surprise my wife. Brett tuned into exactly what I was saying and made the transaction happen as fast as possible. I was made as comfortable as you can get in a dealership and Brett even offered to drive to my home to show my wife all the features of the vehicle. Needless to say, the surprise was better than I had hoped since my wife had no clue as to what I was doing.

May 13, 2014

Capt Ben, we really appreciate your feedback for our team. We're glad we could help you to surprise your wife. We hope she loves her new ride. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook for great service specials and updates:https://www.facebook.com/WaltersFiat

BE CAREFUL

by from Murrieta, CA |

BE CAREFUL HERE! Purchased a used vehicle which was a reasonable deal. Prior to finishing the paperwork, they took the truck back for a tire rotation. When the truck returned, the wheel hub covers were missing. My fault for not paying more attention, but I got into the car and drove away not noticing the missing wheel hub covers. I called dealership on three different occasions, and after showing proof that hub covers were on car before the service, I was told parts would be sent to me. No surprise, but not only were parts not sent, they didn't even attempt to contact me to update situation. They received payment for vehicle and don't seem worried about it. Just make sure you complete a final check of your vehicle before leaving lot.

August 26, 2014

Colin, I know we have spoken a few times on the phone about this situation and I want to also address your concerns here as well. We were unaware the caps were stolen from the truck prior to selling to you. It is completely our fault for not knowing. We are taking full responsibility for this and I have made this my number one priority to have the caps replaced. Please be patient while I get them in and mailed to you directly. If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime please feel free to contact me. Ed Finely Sales Manager Walter's FIAT 951-688-3344

Great service, great workers

by from Riverside, California |

Was helped by Frank Francis. He really listen to what I was looking for. Made me feel right at home, welcomed. Who knew the first car he showed me would be the one I will drive off with? Got what I was dreaming of and couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend to everyone. Great service, great help, great workers. Thank you guys for your excellent work. Service much appreciated!

August 14, 2014

Eddy and Rudy, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're happy to hear you had a great experience, but we noticed that you left us a 4-Star review. Is there anything we could improve on to better serve you?

GREAT SERVICES, GREAT PRICE!

by from Fontana, CA |

Bought my used CRV from here, Frank Francis and his team made sure I was happy with my purchase and gave me a new battery to make sure that I won't have issue later means a lot to me, definitely recommend this dealer to anyone that is in the market for a new or used vehicle. Their pricing is hard to beat!! Thanks guys!!

June 30, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, Ryu! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to working with you again. Don't forget to follow us on Facebook for service specials and updates - www.facebook.com/WaltersFiat

Great experience

by from Valencia, CA |

I went in to check out a used 2012 Fiat Pop. I went home with it!! It was the easiest experience and quickest car purchase ever. Milan helped with downloading my Bluetooth and gave helpful tips. I'm extremely happy with the purchase. Thank you!!

April 24, 2014

Alicia, The FIAT Pop is a great car, and we're glad that you're enjoying it. Thanks for the review and we can't wait to see you again. You can find service specials and updates on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WaltersFiat

MY NEW CAR

by from Victorville CA |

My experience with Walters Dealship of Riverside CA, was WONDERFUL!!! When I first walk on the lot, all I seen was these expensive cars! OMG! I was undecisive of what I wanted, But, (I did know if i had to have a carnote, my max was $350). So once my assistant (FRANK FRANCIES) was able to assist me with my process, I was able to walk off their lot with a 2012 Honda Accord with only 30 thousand Miles,within 3hours,the car was/is MINE!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!! I will continue to do business with him and send my family and friend to Walters (FRANK FRANCIES) the best services a person can ask for while looking/shopping for a CAR!!!! Trust me go there and you'll leave HAPPY!!!! Excellent Customer Service! thank you again, FRANK FRANCIES for your assistance during this process!!! I highley appreciate it & I look forward to doing business with you in the near future:) Nekole Paschal

April 24, 2014

We're happy to hear that Frank could help you, Nikki. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our team. Follow us on Facebook for great service specials and updates: https://www.facebook.com/WaltersFiat We look forward to seeing you again!

WALTERS FIAT RIVERSIDE AUTO CENTER

by from MORENO VALLEY, CA |

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! MY SALES MAN WAS VERY HELPFUL GOT ME INTO THE VEHICLE I WANTED.

April 9, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Garrett! We're happy to hear that we were able to help you get into the vehicle you wanted! Feel free to check out our Facebook page for updates and service specials: https://www.facebook.com/WaltersFiat

Go see Lauren Estes!

by from Cerritos, CA |

After months of attempting to find the pre-owned car I wanted, in the colors I wanted, with the features I wanted, at the price I wanted, with good mileage.... (no, I'm not picky at all) A miracle happened and it finally appeared on cars.com at Walter's Fiat. A few quick emails later I was on my way to test drive. Lauren Estes was absolutely awesome and she is the complete opposite of any typical "pushy car sales person" stereotypes you might have encountered before. She has a very calm and soothing way of helping you feel comfortable with each step of the buying process. All in all I was in and out of there with my new-to-me Acura with in just a few hours. The finance department was a breeze and I couldn't be happier a month after my purchase. Thank you Lauren and Thank you Walter's!

April 9, 2014

Yay! We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you get into the car you wanted! Lauren is a wonderful part of our team. Thanks for your kind review! We hope you're enjoying your car :)

Great experience

by from Chino |

I walked into walters expecting to be turned down As usual. I had seen a saturn vue on their website. Henry greeted me with a big smile and took me straight To the car. After test driving we started the finance process, Long story short, in less than 3 hours I was driving Away in my saturn. Thank you Henry and Sam for a Great car buying experience.

April 3, 2014

Yay! We are so happy that Henry and Sam were able to help get you into that Saturn! Thank you for your kind review! We hope you are loving your car. :)

Great buying experience with Donald Eggleston

by from Riverside, CA. |

Went into Walters Fiat not particularly excited about having to start the whole car buying process but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it would turn out to be after I met my salesman Donny. He was awesome, not your typical slick, phony sales guy. Donald Eggleson is a real down to earth, friendly and helpful salesman. He was very knowledgable about the Fiat and was able to answer all my questions and help me through the whole process without any pressure or sales "games" .. I would highly recommend Donny as well as Walters Fiat. Thanks again Donny.. Love my Fiat !!!

April 3, 2014

Susan, We are so happy to hear that Donny was able to help you out and make it a pleasant experience! He's a great member of our team. We hope you continue to enjoy your Fiat! Thank you for your kind words! :)

Great buying experience with Manila Tarascio !!!!

by from Hemet, CA |

What fun we had buying our little Fiat Pop from our sales lady Manila Tarascio. She knew the product very well and answered all our questions. It was like buying from a friend!! If you are wanting to buy a Fiat, please ask for Manila Tarascio personally. You will be very happy with her!!!

April 1, 2014

So glad to hear that you had a good time shopping for your Fiat Pop! Manilla is a wonderful member of our team, so we're glad she was able to help you out! Thanks for coming in! We hope you're loving your FIAT! :) Feel free to like our facebook page to see updates and specials: https://www.facebook.com/WaltersFiat