Beck Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Service 888-726-5451

Your Dealer for Life

Sales and service

by from Palatka, Fl |

I have been a service and sales customer at Beck for about 5 years. David and Chris do outstanding work! I have also purchased multiple vehicles from the Beck group and have always had a wonderful experience. Highly recommended!!

Not Up to Par

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

I contacted this dealership regarding a vehicle I'd seen on their website. I explained my goals and intentions to the salesman: that I was willing to negotiate starting from the NADA/KBB retail value based on the vehicle's condition, that I had a trade, and that I wanted to take the vehicle to my mechanic for inspection. The salesman agreed that the internet price listed could be lower, expressed willingness to examine my trade-in, but tried to discourage me from submitting the vehicle to my mechanic. Once I got to the dealership, he still tried to convince me that they had adequately serviced the vehicle and having my mechanic look it over was unnecessary. His tone became rather condescending as he asked if my mechanic was "certified." He finally agreed to let me take the vehicle. When my mechanic examined it, he determined that services were listed as having been performed by Beck that didn't appear to have been done. His recommendation was that I keep looking. When I returned to the dealership and let the salesman read my mechanic's comments, he stated, "Well, I'm not gonna argue with anybody." He then tried to convince me to purchase a new vehicle, even though I'd made it clear I was looking for used. When I declined, he said, "Let me know if you change your mind. Your van is over there," and pointed in the general direction where they'd parked my van. I am disabled and had originally parked close to the entrance. I didn't mind that they'd moved it, but (considering my obvious disability) I thought it wasn't asking too much for them to at least bring it back so that I didn't have to walk halfway across the lot. I'd even asked an employee if it were possible to bring my van back to where I'd parked it, but he told me he "didn't want to interfere" with another salesman.

REALLY went out of the way

by from Orange Park, FL |

I had a very specific car in mind. 2 other dealers gave up finding the car early. This dealership asked if i would consider the 300S, not my original choice but only a few bucks more. The dealer went miles out of the way to find the EXACT car i wanted. It has turned out to be even better than i imagined. The move to the 300S was a great idea. Truly a pleasant experience. Only negative is the unexpected pushiness in the financing office. Salesman was Phillip and he was EXCELLENT and continues to assist.

best customer service

by from Palatka, Florida |

visit Mark Kirby when you get to the Beck dealership.....best deal in the state !!

Awesome Service

by from Palatka, FL |

As a young car buyer I was nervous about buying a new car,I had never bought one on my own before. When I arrived at the dealership I was greeted by Mark Kirby, whom was comforting and welcoming from the first "hello". I explained to him what I was looking for in a vehicle and what my budget was. Mark found the perfect vehicle for me that fit perfectly into my monthly budget. Throughout the entire process Mark made me feel comfortable. Since I have purchased my car, Mark has followed up with me several times to confirm I understood my car and to ensure I had complete satisfaction with my purchase. I cannot thank Mark enough for the most perfect first car buying experience I could have ever wanted! I will be sure to refer anyone I know that is in need of a vehicle to Mark Kirby! Thanks again, Mark!!

Great Service

by from Palatka FL |

Had my old sentra serviced here. The turn around was fast, and the work was done well for a fair price. Customer service was excellent. would def. return.

very helpful staff..friendly and knowledgeable....

by from st augustine |

Looking for used jeep...met by friendly staff.and felt comfortable with whole expierence...

Customer Sevice/Car SalesMan

by from palatka |

Every thime I visit the dealership the service department is always good at telling me what needs to be done to my vehicle..

Best new car buying experience EVER!!

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

It was highly worth the drive out to Palatka to buy our new Dodge Dakota Citadel. From the first phone call to our sales associate Nina to the final dealings they went out of their way to make sure we got a great deal and were happy. I have never been to a dealership like this one we walked away completely happy and with everything done for us. They even transferred our tag over so we didn't have to get a new license plate.(other dealerships in the past have ALWAYS made us get a new one)