IPEX Imports

11310 Newkirk St, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 972-620-1800

Avoid at all costs - they sell wrecked vehicles

by from Dallas, TX |

Do yourself a favor, buy ANYWHERE else! These guys sell wrecked vehicles, shoddily fixed to hide the damage. Ask for a "Carfax". When they tell you they will not provide one let that be your first red flag and walk out, no RUN out of there.

2014 KIA SOUL

by from Irving |

I respect these guys . I bought my 2014 Kia Soul and I love it, I bought it two months ago and I do not see anything wrong. Hospitable warm welcoming people. I bring my business again to this company.

Remember to Google the VIN number

by from Plano, TX |

The dealer responded promptly with inquiries. However, upon googling the VIN number of the car. I found the car with 'clean' title has history of being in a salvage yard. The car may be all fine and working. But I am not sure if I want a car from a salvage yard.

BE WARNED

by from dallas texas |

It started out nice, made a call and got a great price for a nice car -an offer WAY too good to be true. 2014 plantar with $5000 miles and a clean history. When my fiance and I pulled up we were unsure if it was the right choice, it was a sketchy area for cars to be sold. When I asked for a carfax, I was told by Sean it would be done when we got back from the test drive. We got back and had an Autodesk that was PRINTED out. As we went through the purchase process I saw a mouse at least three times but not sure if it was the same one. Once we got home my parents were Leary of the deal we got and said to buy our own carfax. After $58 WELL SPENT I found the car had sever front end accident and the airbags deployed. With the help of my bank I was able to get the financing reversed. After I found out the lies Sean told us, I called him and he seemed surprised at first until he realized he had been found out. He quickly agreed to terminate the contract. Sean seemed SOO nice and a HUGE relief to deal with after the snake tongued sales man's we had dealt with, but after a stressed filled weekend, HE WAS THE WORST PERSON WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH.

Reasonable Price, Good Customer service

by from IRVING |

Me and my family went for shopping a car and we found it at this location. they were friendly and nice, prices are so low and affordable. We bought a car it is working great.

VERY REPUTABLE DEALER

by from ALLEN |

VERY NICE STAFF AND RESPECTFUL, SMOOTH AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, I bought my daughters car from this dealer, very reliable car. My daughters safety was priority and today i am confidence that i bought a good car for her. highly recommended.

COOL PEOPLE

by from ALLEN |

I like them, very nice facility, friendly people. good price. I am a big fan.

COOL PEOPLE

by from KELLER |

I am an student and was looking for a reliable car not pricy and not expensive, eventually i found it with this guys, Honda Civic 2007 , I have been driving it for a few weeks it is a great car, I am happy and grateful that i bought it from them. highly recommended dealer:)

I am happy about my Honda

by from tx, irving |

Well I had a good experience with them, some of buyers rely only on history report which a kind of business only. in the old days we used to inspect the car by mechanic shop now because of laziness we rather be seated behind the desk and buy a car and put the blame on someone!!! I ask them that if they let me take the car to mechanic shop and inspected i do business with them and they accepted. vehicle was good and process smooth.

IPEX Imports responded to this review

October 19, 2013

We are so thankful being able to provide you a nice car. Please let us know how we can provide you further assistant.

BEWARE, FALSE CARFAX!!!!

by from Kingston, OK |

Please, before buying from this guy, buy your own carfax!! This joker sent me a carfax on the 2011 honda ex, I knew it was too cheap for some reason, but he assured me never been wrecked, and sent me a carfax that showed no accidents. After reading reviews, I decided to pay the money and check the carfax, and BINGO, this pretty red car had been totaled!! I am glad I did my own research, and read the other reviews. Please do not trust this guy!! I am a pastors wife, and don't like being lied to. Just be careful, do your own research before u buy. I was fortunate to find out BEFORE I went and purchased this vehichle..