IPEX Imports

11310 Newkirk St, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 972-620-1800

Reasonable Price, Good Customer service

by from IRVING |

Me and my family went for shopping a car and we found it at this location. they were friendly and nice, prices are so low and affordable. We bought a car it is working great.

VERY REPUTABLE DEALER

by from ALLEN |

VERY NICE STAFF AND RESPECTFUL, SMOOTH AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE, I bought my daughters car from this dealer, very reliable car. My daughters safety was priority and today i am confidence that i bought a good car for her. highly recommended.

COOL PEOPLE

by from ALLEN |

I like them, very nice facility, friendly people. good price. I am a big fan.

COOL PEOPLE

by from KELLER |

I am an student and was looking for a reliable car not pricy and not expensive, eventually i found it with this guys, Honda Civic 2007 , I have been driving it for a few weeks it is a great car, I am happy and grateful that i bought it from them. highly recommended dealer:)

I am happy about my Honda

by from tx, irving |

Well I had a good experience with them, some of buyers rely only on history report which a kind of business only. in the old days we used to inspect the car by mechanic shop now because of laziness we rather be seated behind the desk and buy a car and put the blame on someone!!! I ask them that if they let me take the car to mechanic shop and inspected i do business with them and they accepted. vehicle was good and process smooth.

IPEX Imports responded to this review

October 19, 2013

We are so thankful being able to provide you a nice car. Please let us know how we can provide you further assistant.

BEWARE, FALSE CARFAX!!!!

by from Kingston, OK |

Please, before buying from this guy, buy your own carfax!! This joker sent me a carfax on the 2011 honda ex, I knew it was too cheap for some reason, but he assured me never been wrecked, and sent me a carfax that showed no accidents. After reading reviews, I decided to pay the money and check the carfax, and BINGO, this pretty red car had been totaled!! I am glad I did my own research, and read the other reviews. Please do not trust this guy!! I am a pastors wife, and don't like being lied to. Just be careful, do your own research before u buy. I was fortunate to find out BEFORE I went and purchased this vehichle..

MY LEXUS IS GREAT!!!

by from Parker ,texas |

I bought my Lexus RX350 from these folks and i am happy. I found them much easier than franchise dealer. because they have lots of hidden charges, i called one of them and they said please come here we have the car you looking for and when i went there they offered me three thousand dollar more. it was very embarrassing. interest rate can be easily changed with them. I could not any of those faulty promises with IPEX IMPORT, It was very easy deal not complicated at all. price so reasonable, quality was great, i could not ask for anything more. my family are so happy. after purchase i took my car back to them for signal light ,they change it no question asked. overall i like them and I am so happy!!

NISSAN CUBE 2013

by from Irving, texas |

Well I am so happy !!!! I bought my 2013 NISSAN CUBE from IPEX IMPORT and it was well below the market value and with a great condition. Also they recommended to inspect the car before we buying it, we took it to fire stone and they approved the condition of the vehicle, so we bought it. I think Buyers must take responsibility too. when any car sold AS IS means buyers must inspect it first other wise this is their own mistake and their own fault. Even Franchise dealer selling some cars AS IS. I found these people honest and with integrity. and i recommend them to my friends!

2012 HONDA ACCORD COUPE GREAT DEAL!!

by from Wylie, TEXAS |

UNBEATABLE PRICES!!!, I have been shopping around for a while but i could not find any body comparing with this company. quality of cars are great, prices are so low and financing are so affordable, they gave me two years extended warranty , 150 point inspection by fire stone and a peace of mind!!. I bought this gorgeous HONDA ACCORD COUPE from IPEX IMPORT for my son and he is so happy. very reliable trust able people, I will buy from them again and again. I found them by Google and when i went there, they offered me hassle free check up for the vehicle and i agreed. everything went smooth and quick. I like them!

DO NOT BUY A CAR HERE! THEY SELL WRECKED VEHICLES

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a car for my daughter last May. I asked if it had been in any accidents and they said no. They provided an Auto-Check Vehicle History report (like Carfax) and it showed no accidents. I'm not a car guy and didn't notice any obvious damage so we bought the car. We immediately had a problem with the outside temperature gauge (which should have been a red flag) but they fixed it. Shortly after purchase I noticed the front bumper didn't fix exactly flush. (No big deal I thought.) The first time I had the car serviced the Honda service manager told me that this car had been in an accident. Since it was driving fine I didn't worry about it. About a year after purchase, my daughter brought the car home from college, and I noticed the bumper was really mis-aligned. I suggested we bring it to our friendly body shop, and he looked at it and said he thought he could reattached it for a small fee. After getting it in the shop, he called back and asked me to come look at the car with him. After getting some covers off, you could see that it had been in a MAJOR front-end collision. The frame was been, and all the "repair" work was done in a very shoddy manner. Long story short, it cost $2,000 to repair. Do NOT buy a car from this dealer! If you are tempted, please have it inspected thoroughly first and I would strongly recommend that you have a reliable body shop check it out. These guys are crooks.

IPEX Imports responded to this review

June 21, 2013

According to your contract, you have INSPECTED this vehicle before buying it. So i think your feed back is dishonest and I have to let you know that our prices are unbeatable, our quality is unmatchable and we give utmost respect to our customers.