Napleton Infiniti

Used 888-464-1967
Service 877-438-0463

Wonderful Experience

by from Tallahassee, FL |

My husband went to Napleton Infiniti on Saturday looking for an early Christmas present for me. He left with a 2009 Infiniti G37 and the highest praise I've ever heard about the people he interacted with. Jeremy his Salesperson was amazing. Both my husband and son have not stopped talking about how great he is. His knowledge and customer service skills are outstanding. My husband said he felt like he was a part of the family. His honesty was refreshing. Tia has been a topic of discussion as well. My husband liked the fact that there was no haggling and he didn't get the sleazy feeling he's gotten at some other local dealerships. He has been telling anyone who will listen that they need to buy from Napleton Infiniti if for no other reason than the fantastic customer service. I am thrilled with the vehicle it is immaculate and well worth the price paid. Great job to everyone at Napleton Infiniti - You now have customers for life!!

Napleton Infiniti responded to this review

November 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind words towards our staff. We appreciate your business! Please come and see us again soon!!

One of the best car buying experiences I have had.

by from Tallahassee, FL |

One of the best car buying experiences I have had to date. Jeff was extremely helpful with this purchase.

Steven was professional

by from Palm City |

First visit here, Steven was professional, personable and knowledgeable. I would work with him again in the future.

The entire staffs were tremendous!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

If you?re in the market to buy a new vehicle go to Napleton Infiniti and see Eddie Horne. The entire staffs were tremendous! Great experience!

Car Detail cost $250

by from Tallahassee Florida |

I had a service completed in Infiniti couple weeks ago & the receptionist inform me about a special on (car detailing). I made the appointment, when I when to pick up the car as I looked I inside the carpet was not cleaned, the inside door rapper gaskets were almost a gray white color. I asked Dione what is going on it does not appear that the car had been detailed more like my sime one washed the car.. The tires were dry.. I was told a) the tires do not get washed because they cannot be removed. b) the inside rubber is getting weather exposure so its just the wear & tear... "But it was not there yesterday".

Made me feel informed.

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Eddie did a great job! Made me feel informed. The experience was enjoyable and outstanding. I would go back again. Nice place to do business. Thanks.

We love coming to Napleton!

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Thanks for the gift, my family & I are really enjoying Dana Corbin, Tia & the rest of the Napleton Infiniti of Tallahassee family! Dana Corbin was amazing & very knowledable about my Qx60 SUV, she get 10's in all areas for as professional, informative, friendly & presentation as a whole!!! We really felt that family environment & knew that was who we wanted to do business with. Holidays kept me so busy that I'm just getting a chance to reply to you email & let you know that we love coming to Napleton! See you soon will call to set up an appt, thanks Laura Menette!

Professional and extremely courteous staffs.

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Staffs were professional and extremely courteous. Great experience purchasing our vehicle.

Pleasant experience.

by from New York, NY |

I went, I looked, and I bought. Pleasant experience and very knowledgeable salesman.

Was treated well.

by from Tallahasee, Fl |

Was treated well. Needed to make a decision on whether to buy or service and everyone (especially Shea) was helpful.

Jeff is extremely knowledgeable about the cars.

by from New york, NY |

Jeff is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and was easy to work with.