Pinetree Buick GMC

(2.8) 5 Reviews

4305 Jonesboro Road, Union City, GA 30291

Used 770-964-1234

Glade to see it is emty where Pinetree was

by from Atlanta |

I had the same thing happen to me they changed my price after I left with my car I went back to let the owner know what had happen and he was no help. I feel he was in on what was going on.

George

by from Newnan, GA |

I was driving near Pinetree GMC and my GMC Sierra started acting up so I pulled in for them to look at it. I explained to Rick that I was in a hurry, they were able to diagnose the problem and repair my truck in a timely manor. They offered great customer service. I was very pleased with my experience and will be returning here for my future service needs.

DONT BUY FROM THIS DEALER

by from atlanta |

DONT BUY FROM THIS DEALER!!!!!! Just when you think you have the price for the car or truck and you go and buy it this dealer will change the price.For much more than what they had give you befor.Do not stop at this dealer!!!!!!! KEEP GOING KEEP GOING

Outstanding Service

by from Peachtree City, GA |

Quick synopsis: speedometer quit working on 2005 GMC Yukon. Out of warranty but identified as a common problem on 2003-2005 GMC instrument clusters. Cost of repair-$600-$800. Phoned Deb (GMC) in TX at 1-866-790-5700 x 41070. Great woman and very helpful. She coordinated with Rick Alson, manager of services at Pinetree GMC (also a great guy, and Ron at the regional GMC HQ. Their efforts resulted in a Goodwill special coverage and replaced my instrument cluster for free. What more can I say but that I'm extremely pleased. The dealership even dispatched one of the employees (Eric) to take me home and pick me up when my Yukon was repaired. Overall great bunch of personalities and outstanding result.

Poor service

by from Newnan |

After having the oil changed in my vehicle here it had grease from the mechanics all over the sides of the car, on the steering wheel, on the door handles and other places. If you want your car repaired, don't let these filthy people do it.