Kia of New Iberia

509 W Admiral Doyle Dr, New Iberia, LA 70560

Lglucito

by from New Iberia, La |

Very quick and pleasant. Happy with the service received. Waiting area was very comfortable and clean, making the wait seem very short.

Very very satisfied customer

by from Lafayette, LA |

Everyone I came in contact with was so friendly and knowledgeable. My salesman was very catering and made sure I was comfortable. The salesman actually listened to what I was looking for and understood how I wanted my end results to look like. There was no pressure!

August 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Patrina. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that our team made sure your concern was addressed properly. We look forward to working with you again and if there are other things you need assistance with, do not hesitate to contact us again. Julie Alario Internet Director jalario@jpthibodeaux.com

Great Service and quick!

by from New Iberia, La. |

J. P. Thibodeaux is quick, efficient, and very friendly. They also take the time to review your entire vehicle and give you a written report of their findings at no additional charge.

August 28, 2015

Thomas, we are dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we are ecstatic to hear that your experience reflected this dedication. We appreciate the time it took for you to give us this feedback. At JP Thibodeaux Kia, we value our customers, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Julie Alario Internet Director jalario@jpthibodeaux.com

Excellent customer service. Clean show room

by from New Iberia, Louisiana |

excellent customer service. Greg Daye and Danny Tillman were very helpful and made my buying experience an excellent one. I would definitely recommend family and friends.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share your comments with Greg and Danny and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Julie Alario Internet Director jalario@jpthibodeaux.com

Great service

by from New Iberia, LA |

Professional and knowledge of vehicle. Personal attention and explained new technologies on vehicle completely. Made sure we understood everything and to call if we had questions down the line.

August 28, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. It helps us to know when we are doing well because it is what we strive to do on a daily basis. I am very happy to hear about your positive experience at JP Thibodeaux Kia. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back in for a visit. Julie Alario Internet Director jalario@jpthibodeaux.com

Clean environment. Great place to shop for a car

by from New Iberia, Louisiana |

The sales staff was friendly and courteous. They also knew their product. Very helpful throughout the whole car sales process.

Awesome salesmen

by from New Iberia, La. |

Rowdy and Ryan were very nice, no pressure guys. They were extremely kind and helpful. The service was excellent and the buying process did not take long.

Great service

by from New Iberia, LA. |

The great service and how personal everyone was in the service department. Even the salesman that I brought my car with always greet me and ask how everything going with my car.

awesome service

by from new iberia,la |

I like the speediness of the customer service and how comfortable the staff makes you feel. I didn't have to wait long

good service, very clean facility, nice people

by from new iberia,la |

They kept trying to find a way to get us in a new vehicle.. they didnt stop until i was satisfied..