Shortline Kia

New 877-520-3866
Service 888-504-3882

Great Service, No Pressure

by from Aurora Co |

We came in looking for a car that was not available at first. We met Danika and she was just so great with explaining everything to us that we felt at ease starting our road to what we wanted. Overall the service at this SHortline Kia is outstanding and i am ready and excited for our new Mini Cooper.

Bought a KIA Optima

by from Denver, CO |

Delia was incredibly helpful and professional in my car buying experience. I had a number of questions about Kias that she was able to answer confidently and accurately, and she was a great help to the process. I highly recommend Delia if working with this dealership.

ALEX FROM AURORA

by from Aurora, CO |

I received a flier in the mail from Scott Paschall and came in to see what it was all about. Not thinking I could purchase a vehicle, Scott got me a loan and before I knew it I was driving a vehicle home. Thank you so much for everything!!

Just bought a car! so easy

by from Aurora, CO |

Danika Busha is awesome as is Jason Somers. this is the easiest car purchase I have ever made! Danika is extremely knowlegable, professional, courteous, informative, friendly and I believe she provided honest answers to my questions, which made me feel comfortable and at ease during the process. I can't give her enough praise for such a wonderful expereince and will definately recommend her and Shortline to anyone needing a vehicle!!!!! Jason initally responded to my inquiry on line, when he was in a meeting today, Danika stepped up and we were oft test driving. Jason was informative online and responded promptly to my inquiry. I will share my experience here gladly.

My hybrid

by from Denver Co |

I wasn't sure about Hybrids but I bought the BEST. William was my salesperson and he's the best. THANKS Shortline Auto.

Bought a Dodge Avenger

by from Aurora, CO |

Delia was very friendly and easy to work with. She was willing to work with my budget. They were very accomadating.

Sacha from Centennial

by from Centennial, CO |

Having some credit issues, Craig from Shortline Subaru sent me down to the Kia store to see Scott Paschall. Long story short, Scott got me approved and got me in to a vehicle that I absolutely LOVE!! Thank you so much for all that you did for me today. Jason Somers also lent a helping hand with my insurance and I wanted to thank him as well. I will never forget the treatment I got from Shortline.

2014 KIA SOUL PURCHASE

by from DENVER, CO |

i HAD DONE RESEARCH ON THE KIA SOUL AND ANOTHER CAR AND DECIDED I WAS GOING TO GET THE MOST OUT OF THE SOUL. IT'S LIKE A SMALL SUV WITHOUT THE LARGE COST. DUSTON COFFEY REALLY WORKED WITH ME AND WENT TO BAT FOR ME

Great Service

by from Aurora Co |

My overall view is that the sales person was excellent, and very knowledgeable of the the vehicle that he was showing me.

my 3rd car from Attila

by from ft lupton |

i am very pleased with the way Attila and the Shortline management took care of the situation i was in. Excellent at taking care of their customers and making sure they leave happy!

Nancy and Glenn from Bennett

by from Bennett, CO |

We have done a great deal of research for the vehicles we were intending to test drive, however, the Kia Soul stood way above all the others on our list. Scott from Shortline Kia was so helpful and knowledgable about the Soul that we had to buy it. We are so happy with our decision. Thank you Scott for making our purchase so enjoyable.