Shortline Kia

100 North Havana St, Aurora, CO 80010

New 877-520-3866
Used 877-800-9121
Service 888-504-3882

Shortline Kia, Save Money! Drive Better!

Great Service, No Pressure

by from Aurora Co |

We came in looking for a car that was not available at first. We met Danika and she was just so great with explaining everything to us that we felt at ease starting our road to what we wanted. Overall the service at this SHortline Kia is outstanding and i am ready and excited for our new Mini Cooper.

My new Honda

by from Denver, CO |

I was shopping for a used car after my car wasn't working for me anymore. I came across Shortline Kia and was back and forth contacting Jason for a couple of months to find a suitable car. Once I came in Jason and Rick provided amazing customer service and helped me find a perfect fit! The car was exactly what I was looking for. Overall I had an amazing experience buying a car for the first time thanks to the great people at Shortline Kia!

my new Soul

by from denver co |

Jhonny & Rick did a splendid job! They both deserve a raise!! :)

Good Service, Clean Facilties

by from Strasburg, Co. |

Was looking to trade cars, good costomer service, Better than Arapahoe Kia. They didn't want to deal with us even though we had bought 2 cars from them. These guys dealt with us. Happy with the way we were treated. Would recommed to others.

Kia Sorento

by from thornton co |

first time buyer here. awesome customer service very helpful. answered all my questions.

New car - great experience

by from littleton, co |

Bought a Kia Sportage from Shortline and Attila Szabo. It was a great experience. Worked out a great price with Attila via phone and email. Went to the dealership to see the car and close the deal and it went smoothly. Had a small issue and Attila and Jason went out of their way to make it right. Good car, good price , easy experience.

Kia Optima

by from Aurora Colorado |

I brought my new car at Shortline Autogroup, it was a great experience. Delia was very good and helped me get into my new car. I love Shortline Autogroup!

Tami's Review

by from Aurora, Colorado |

My service person was Rashid Kotroo he was very pleasant, and helpful during my whole car buying experience. He took the time to explain everything to me along with any question that I had. I would consider giving any of my friends or family recommendation to this company because of the friendly staff and how smooth the process went.

Great car buying experience, low pressure

by from Aurora, CO |

I met Delia the first time I went to Shortline Kia. She was very patient and low pressure. I had a few months to make a decision and was not sure which kind of car best fit my needs. I did a lot of research over a couple of months and dealt with a lot of dealerships. Most were impatient because I didn't want to rush my decision. Delia called me every couple of weeks to check and see how my search was going. After narrowing down my search she sent me an email with several cars that met my needs. I went in to look at them and Delia and Attila were very helpful. I did some more research before I test drove the one I purchased. They were very patient with me but helpful. The car buying process was smooth and painless. There were several things that needed follow-up after the purchase and Delia followed through very quickly. The overall experience with Delia and Shortline Kia was the best I have ever had. We have three Kias from three different dealerships. Shortline has earned our future business due to Delia and all her hard work!

New Car

by from AURORA Co |

I am amazed at how wonderful Danica has been. This is the 2nd car I have purchased from Shortline and couldn't be happier.

Excellent Service!

by from Deniver, CO |

This is the second time I've bought a new car from Shortline Kia. It is also the second time I've worked with Delia Helms. Both times it was a great experience. I never felt pressure. Delia and the rest of the Shortline team were friendly, helpful and really did their best to ensure I was comfortable with the entire process. You have an excellent dealership and I would recommend you to anyone.